Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,063,586 Views | 224398 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by EliteZags
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And don't up bid. If it doesn't fill then good chance the stock continues down and then your trade is the Call side on the $100 flash.
ProgN
Thanks, I missed it. Rookie moment
ProgN
I'm an idiot
oldarmy1
AG
Haha blue star on the idiot post.

Think it's around time to enter X Puts again. October 18 $11 Strikes are right at that same$0.32 / $0.33 entry as we played Sept $11's.

Intraday cup & handle might play out and get them closer to day low $0.30...no rush
JobSecurity
AG
CMG absolutely crushed today and it may close below the channel. Earnings gap down to 747. Think it fills tomorrow?
YNWA_AG
AG
The September 20 SFIX calls are almost back to entry point
UpstateAg
AG
Anyone else still have their DBX calls for 9/20? I've got 20C and looking for it to break through 20 tomorrow
ProgN
RIG looks overextended to me. The 10/25 $5.5 puts look attractive for a trade.
mrad85
AG
WTF is going on with INO?

Options drop .50 to .35 twice in the last few hours.

Edit. Stock remains flat
ProgN
Quote:

Roku's stock tumbles after Apple TV+ pricing unveiled; Disney and Netflix stocks fall as well
Today 3:21 PM ET (MarketWatch)
Print
Shares of Roku Inc. (ROKU) tumbled 12% in afternoon trading, with losses accelerating after Apple Inc. unveiled its price for its Apple TV+ service which was about half what was expected. Roku's stock was down about 4.9% just before the Apple's iPhone launch event kicked off at 1 p.m. Eastern. Apple said earlier that its Apple TV+ service will cost $4.99 a month (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/apple-to-unveil-new-iphones-reveal-more-on-streaming-live-blog-2019-09-10) for the family, with first shows available Nov. 1, which was below expectations of about $9.99 a month. Shares of other companies with streaming services as fell more after Apple's announcement. Netflix Inc.'s stock was down about 0.5% just before 1 p.m., but was recently shedding 3.2%; Walt Disney Co.'s stock was recently down 3.0%, after being down about 1.0% just before Apple's launch event started. Meanwhile, Apple's stock was up 0.3% in afternoon trading, adding to pre-event gains of 0.1%.
Really??? This thing is about to be major buy if it isn't already.
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

Anyone else still have their DBX calls for 9/20? I've got 20C and looking for it to break through 20 tomorrow
I still have mine
AgShaun00
AG
should we buy before the close or wait to see how far it can go?
oldarmy1
AG
foleyt said:

CMG absolutely crushed today and it may close below the channel. Earnings gap down to 747. Think it fills tomorrow?
When it breaks like that and ends nears low on day one drop I'm not sure there's a trade.
oldarmy1
AG
WORK is working on an engulfing candle.
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone who went in ALGN down below $172 I sold the $177 Sept 20 calls for $5.98 earlier. $183 effective exit or lower cost by nearly $6. Me likey that
oldarmy1
AG
Business got in the way and I missed DE call entry.
ProgN
AgShaun00 said:

What stock Shaun?
AgShaun00
AG
Prognightmare said:

AgShaun00 said:

What stock Shaun?
sorry. ROKU. I thought I replied
ProgN
I'm waiting until tomorrow morning. It's overblown because ROKU receives a percentage of what people pay for the streaming service (DIS, AAPL, etc). That being said you really can't go wrong with it at $140 either.
oldarmy1
AG
WK looks to have found major support. Watch to see if it gets a 2 day engulfing move against Friday's long drop that might have ended the fall. Some Sept 20 $45 around $1.30 in the money would make a big ROI if so. If less risk/reward path is desired October $50 Calls at $0.70 will do
gougler08
AG
SFIX with a big green candle today, will be interesting to see if it can continue tomorrow

NIO out of the handle (finally), should keep running for a bit, especially if market comes along too
IrishTxAggie
AG
Profit takers on AVEO. Might be the last chance to get in under $1 for awhile
oldarmy1
AG
AKAM forming a hammer. If you're in them its why you love time value. If not then would be a good time for catching potential reversal back up.

Even a Model T bounce takes it above $90 tomorrow.
oldarmy1
AG
Last chance to place your trades on ZS. Step right up folks. Spin the wheel and call your shot
tramaro1
AG
How far out on AKAM?
IrishTxAggie
AG
mrad85 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Went in on some MCD 212.5 weeklies at .65
Good call. I jumped on a little late, but already exited for a nice return! Thanks

Got more at .4... I was in a meeting and missed my exit.
Agswinning
Good day to buy more ROKU? Down 10%
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

How far out on AKAM?
It was Sept 20
La Bamba
AG
Nio destroyed that 3.26 resistance line for a 3.32 close! Strong close.
diablo loco
anyone else taking heart medication specific to their OSTK holdings? what's lit a fire under it? Is this shorts closing out before 9/23?
gougler08
AG
Look at that close on SPX
oldarmy1
AG
If you went with the $55 Put option on ZS congrats
ProgN
diablo loco said:

anyone else taking heart medication specific to their OSTK holdings? what's lit a fire under it? Is this shorts closing out before 9/23?
It's a momentum trading stock now. Think musical chairs with real cash. You don't want to be the one on either side of this trade without a chair.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

Quote:

Roku's stock tumbles after Apple TV+ pricing unveiled; Disney and Netflix stocks fall as well
Today 3:21 PM ET (MarketWatch)
Print
Shares of Roku Inc. (ROKU) tumbled 12% in afternoon trading, with losses accelerating after Apple Inc. unveiled its price for its Apple TV+ service which was about half what was expected.
Really??? This thing is about to be major buy if it isn't already.
Yep, 140 is a steal. My last venture with it stopped out around 160. I'll happily ride it back up!

I'm watching Hidden Pivots charts on ROKU to see when go time is.
ProgN
We've been discussing it for the last 2 pages. Read those and then make your decision tonight for what you want to do.
First Page Last Page
Page 731 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.