Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,274 Views | 224263 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by ProgN
mrad85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Somebody is trying to manipulate them. When the article said "Activist", that was enough for me
IrishTxAggie
AG
AVEO might be able to get back into compliance soon. That should bring some fresh money to them. Right up on that $1 mark now.

And now it's over. Massive volume to push it over 1.5MM shares in 3 minutes
khaos288
AG
Wow my T calls didn't go through yesterday at .27 and they've already doubled. Annoying
IrishTxAggie
AG
Went in on some MCD 212.5 weeklies at .65
MOCO9
AG
This recent run by CHK has been nice. Anyone have any thoughts on if it continues?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
It's all tied to gas price, right? It's anybody's guess but I think it goes back down before it goes much higher. I sold my swn calls and most of my swn shares today. Also bought DWT betting that eia will report a build tomorrow
Aggie_2463
AG
CX finally hit $4

Rig up to $5.60

NIO up to $3.19

OSTK up to $20.10

COOP up to $9.52

HEAR up to $9.44

All on a current red day.
Aggie_2463
AG
MOCO9 said:

This recent run by CHK has been nice. Anyone have any thoughts on if it continues?
Pretty sure it's tied to the NG prices. Prices were in the $2.10 range couple weeks back, now at $2.59, also WTI is up to $58.72
MosesHallRAB04
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

AVEO might be able to get back into compliance soon. That should bring some fresh money to them. Right up on that $1 mark now.

And now it's over. Massive volume to push it over 1.5MM shares in 3 minutes

Good news is nice. I got in before the nose dive. Only a small amount so I decided to see if it rebounded with results or rose it to the ground.
deadbq03
AG
E said:

AKAM
Maybe this third bounce off 87.5 is the charm.
pacecar02
spy just bounced, was there a tweet or something?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Trump just got rid of Bolton
IrishTxAggie
AG
For the gamblers, AIMT goes before the FDA panel on 9/13
pacecar02
IrishTxAggie said:

Trump just got rid of Bolton
I see it now, took a min for it to come up, knew it had to be something
Brewmaster
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

OSTK up to $20.10

All on a current red day.

Now at 21, going to run til 24 squeeeeze time.
ProgN
AAPL is going to offer a $4.99 streaming of video games. I wonder if this will go through ROKU like movies.
chubbs07
AG
OA - still thinking SNAP is worth a shot?? down to .07/.08 on the Sept 20 $17 calls. Down substantially from when you posted about it on the 6th. Might jump in here if you think it has potential. Has a huge amount of volume and open interest (3000/31000 respectively)
Thanks as always!
mrad85
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Went in on some MCD 212.5 weeklies at .65
Good call. I jumped on a little late, but already exited for a nice return! Thanks
La Bamba
AG
Question for you gurus of the technical kind:

Nio's stock chart. Price is currently sitting at 3.25, a key resistance level from which it has tested two previous times before and failed (triple top pattern). The stock price finally broke out of a declining trend line and broke up above its 50 ma. What do we need to see in order to not have a reversal following the triple top? Does it need to close today above that resistance line? If so, by how much?
jmcfar_98
AG
JD with the perfect Model "T".
khaos288
AG
Also interested. Made some good cash on the listed calls minus akam
CheladaAg
AG
ROKU plummeting
khaos288
AG
Geezus. Apple say something about Apple TV that scared roku?
ProgN
Shouldn't hurt ROKU, Woods (roku ceo) was on the stage at the last event when the first mentioned Apple TV. All the momentum plays are pulling back like I noted on here yesterday. I'm waiting on roku or hit 135 before I pull the trigger.

OA, can you see CYBR filling the gap at $90 from way back in February? I'm getting antsy to buy it.
khaos288
AG
You going to buy back in at 135? I've been wanting to buy in
docaggie
AG
ROKU started dropping yesterday before the Apple TV news.
One analyst even noted that there was no news to cause it to drop.

Apple and ROKU won't exactly be competitors, as they mentioned that ROKU will eventually carry the Apple TV channel.
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oldarmy1
AG
chubbs07 said:

OA - still thinking SNAP is worth a shot?? down to .07/.08 on the Sept 20 $17 calls. Down substantially from when you posted about it on the 6th. Might jump in here if you think it has potential. Has a huge amount of volume and open interest (3000/31000 respectively)
Thanks as always!
Looking now

Here's what I'm watching...if S&P gives back its entire move off lows into the close then no on most anything. We have that matza-ball gap at 2938 on S&P and that's what would be go time for entries. Most stocks are on a range day.

Oh and about that selling out of ROKU last week. WHEW! Wish I had bought Puts. DIS is feeling some heat too. Be interesting to see how far they drop.

CX....welcome back to the world

COOP Whoop

HEAR and prosper
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

Shouldn't hurt ROKU, Woods (roku ceo) was on the stage at the last event when the first mentioned Apple TV. All the momentum plays are pulling back like I noted on here yesterday. I'm waiting on roku or hit 135 before I pull the trigger.

OA, can you see CYBR filling the gap at $90 from way back in February? I'm getting antsy to buy it.
Bid $0.40 on Oct 4 $90's and see if it loses $100. I'd buy shares below $100 for the initial bounce support off the technical big round number and then sell on the bounce to cover the cost+ of the $90 Puts
ProgN
You see my post above regarding CYBR?
ProgN
khaos288 said:

Yes, it gets near $135, that's roughly the half of its run up to 170. I'll be looking at the Jan or feb calls since they've already stated that they'll exceed the prior estimates.
oldarmy1
AG
ZS certainly expects to be negative on earnings after the bell but how much lower would it go after dropping from $88 highs down to $61? Might be a good $55 Put buy and then any flash down below that trade shares off of the protection. Otherwise you might go with a spread targeting calls and Puts cost around $2 either direction and count on a big move to offset the one after earnings. Also would give you option to short if it jumps way above your call or buy if drops way below your Put.

oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

khaos288 said:

Yes, it gets near $135, that's roughly the half of its run up to 170. I'll be looking at the Jan or feb calls since they've already stated that they'll exceed the prior estimates.
$135 area, actually just above that, is perfect Model T
ProgN
Now what about CYBR. Fills gap at $90?
jmcfar_98
AG
Prognightmare said:

Prog - look up he responded to your CYBR. Five above.

OA said "Bid $0.40 on Oct 4 $90's and see if it loses $100. I'd buy shares below $100 for the initial bounce support off the technical big round number and then sell on the bounce to cover the cost+ of the $90 Puts"
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

It's a few posts above...on buying the $90 Puts to Oct 4
First Page Last Page
Page 730 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.