Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,708 Views | 224470 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by McInnis 03
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MU will fill its gap it looks like. And what fun! We get to buy calls again!

UPDATE: MU filled its gap $34.12 premarket which is why I went ahead with some shares. But as indicated below $34.75 to fill the upside gap would have me selling the trade intraday OR maybe selling weekly $34.50 covered calls for extra juice and/or automatic lowering of the shares should markets turn all the way over.

Quick! Someone tell me Micron's p/e
oldarmy1
AG
Model T retrace would be in the 2825 area. That would be golden level entry now that we have the pattern.

I would go in big if we were to overrun that mark via momentum band flash.

All this assumes markets do roll over for a consolidation cycle. Imagine the shorts getting caught in an actual continuation off the charts.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on some MU shares at $34.05 and hope it moves below in trading hours for calls.
oldarmy1
AG
PINS under $26 might be interesting for a $28 call out 2 weeks after its push up above that mark. It didn't fill its gap at $29.30, but reached close to $29.
oldarmy1
AG
Will watch JPM for a pullback below $109 to enter calls.
Ragoo
AG
Thoughts on V?
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

Thoughts on V?
Bulls are firmly in control on trend so buying any pullback with at LEAST new high resulting is my call.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

109 would form a reverse H/S, right?
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone who joined on MU buys down near $34 it becomes a choice should it fill the gap at $34.75 created premarket from yesterdays lows. I would likely bail on shares, hope that today is a churner that is symbolic of a tired market struggling to not give up the ghost before turning over in coming days.

Other than some premarket buys at morning lows before ES popped back up I'd be slow to move, opting to watch and see.
ProgN
Good morning team.
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

oldarmy1 said:

It could see below $108 without crashing the inverse H&S pattern, but not willing to wait and see if it comes under $109. The gap filled from 5/22 and momentum took it another dollar higher.
oldarmy1
AG
LPSN $26 is everyone's key mark. Darvis Box closing lows have confirmed this completely. Flash below is fine, but a close below = end of the road.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm truly a glutton for punishment! I was just looking at my RH account and something seemed off about my balance. As I'm scrolling down I see 100 AVEO 1/21 $1 calls in my options! Completely forgot I set it and didn't expect it to fill. they filled at $.25. Soooooo. Yeah! Come on buyout!!
Ragoo
AG
JPM seems to be relatively slow moving intraday. How much theta are you buying to see a move back up?
oldarmy1
AG
Ragoo said:

oldarmy1 said:

Would buy the June 28 $113 Strikes below 80 cents. Please Please Please
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UPDATE: MU filled its gap $34.12 premarket which is why I went ahead with some shares. But as indicated below $34.75 to fill the upside gap would have me selling the trade intraday OR maybe selling weekly $34.50 covered calls for extra juice and/or automatic lowering of the shares should markets turn all the way over.

The answer to the p/e question is 3.2! That's THREE POINT TWO. Earnings per share? $10.65!

Big money is calling for a dividend. If MU decides to begin a dividend then I predict the stock is $50 on dividend portfolio accumulation, taking its p/e to 10. ROFL
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

The answer to the p/e question is 3.2! That's THREE POINT TWO. Earnings per share? $10.65!

Big money is calling for a dividend. If MU decides to begin a dividend then I predict the stock is $50 on dividend portfolio accumulation, taking its p/e to 10. ROFL
long term stock buy?
leoj
AG
I would think they might wait until next year when the chip cycle improves?
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

long term stock buy?
Absolutely
UpstateAg
AG
There is a reason Pabrai bought a ton. I have been buying because I saw the amount of cash they have on hand. It is insane. They are my #1 tech stock right now.
Shundere
So I got busy at work yesterday and didn't get rid of my remaining MU or INTC. with a week and a half left I think I am just going to hold and maybe lower my cost average. What do you say OA?
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

So I got busy at work yesterday and didn't get rid of my remaining MU or INTC. with a week and a half left I think I am just going to hold and maybe lower my cost average. What do you say OA?
Hate that you didn't have sells set. Write that down on your trading notes for when you're not able to monitor positions. I think you'll be fine but we'll need either a continuation pause set up or a quick drop down break versus churning slowly for those to really pay off. If we do push back to fill the $34.75 gap then decisions on it being continuation or simply gap and fail.
Shundere
Thank you for reply! I had sells set, but i guess they retraced and never hit the marks I had set. That is the biggest thing I struggle with as a new trader: when to sell. I should just start making it a point to sell half at 50% and once they go up to 100% sell the rest. DON'T BE GREEDY.
oldarmy1
AG
JPM erased all losses.
oldarmy1
AG
Shundere said:

Thank you for reply! I had sells set, but i guess they retraced and never hit the marks I had set. That is the biggest thing I struggle with as a new trader: when to sell. I should just start making it a point to sell half at 50% and once they go up to 100% sell the rest. DON'T BE GREEDY.
That is a great approach!
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

long term stock buy?
Absolutely
I've been selling puts as we go down here to lower my cost base as a long term play
UpstateAg
AG
OA, SUM becoming attractive down here?
oldarmy1
AG
UpstateAg said:

OA, SUM becoming attractive down here?
$13.50 is major support
badharambe
AG
Thanks! Definitely think there is risk but rewards are tremendous, also 3 months ago they started a buy back program of up to 300$ million dollars.......their market cap is currently 580 million.....even if they plan to just buy back $200 million thats a lot of money into a small market cap.

300 millly
FightinFarmer
JPM JUN28 $113 calls at $.68
oldarmy1
AG
FightinFarmer said:

JPM JUN28 $113 calls at $.68
Waiting as markets look to roll over.
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

long term stock buy?
Million share buy. You sly dog you!
AgShaun00
AG
close, just take off 4 zeroes
FightinFarmer
Gotcha, thanks. I saw it just sitting there, but was hoping someone smarter would chime in before I jumped on it.
oldarmy1
AG
FightinFarmer said:

Gotcha, thanks. I saw it just sitting there, but was hoping someone smarter would chime in before I jumped on it.
OK I went ahead and took a smaller JPM position
Aggie_2463
AG
Ok, in a long term position on MU at $33.09.... good buy?
First Page Last Page
Page 590 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.