Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,121,594 Views | 224620 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
YNWA_AG said:

OA are still holding QCOM after the drop below .26?
Yes, on the macro market action.....certainly not on lethargic QCOM!
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

oldarmy1 said:

AAPL back above $200. Push through the shorts across the larger markets and crush them with a rally!
Please get to $205 by friday... /prayinghandsemoji
Just need it tio be pushing upward across $203 tomorrow and options would be 80 cents plus for 115% gain
ProgN
I wouldn't be surprised if QCOM is getting ready to pre-announce bad earnings.
oldarmy1
AG
TRNX behaving differently on the charts. Watch it for a breakout.

(Ducks for cover)
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

E said:

oldarmy1 said:

AAPL back above $200. Push through the shorts across the larger markets and crush them with a rally!
Please get to $205 by friday... /prayinghandsemoji
Just need it tio be pushing upward across $203 tomorrow and options would be 80 cents plus for 115% gain
This would be awesome, I bought 10 options this morning at .182
oldarmy1
AG
CSCO closed at its highs. Break out with any positive tomorrow for option premium sweetness.
UpstateAg
AG
Anyone have dividend stocks they are in love with? I'm putting together a watchlist to start researching.
ProgN
UpstateAg said:

Anyone have dividend stocks they are in love with? I'm putting together a watchlist to start researching.
KMI
Wiggletrace
AG
UpstateAg said:

LADR
oldarmy1
AG
KMI was one of our first stocks on here. $13's to $23. Careful on a green/red reversal possibility short term. But hope for it so if you do enter you get in at a better price, thus increasing your dividend ratio.

LADR was a later one we added and its a dividend bellweather. 9.9% yield at current price. Good entry time right here for the long haul.

I have 30% of portfolios segmented with dividend stocks except for parents, who are at 50% weight.
MidnightMugdown
9.9% yield is so high. What are the risks here and do you think it's a good long-term investment?
Ranger222
AG
Anyone have thoughts on Valero? Calls were popping today and daily looks pretty good.....
Chickenhawk
RAD to undergo reverse split to avoid delisting by nyse...

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3449809-rite-aid-reverse-split-shares-1-20
oldarmy1
AG
MidnightMugdown said:

9.9% yield is so high. What are the risks here and do you think it's a good long-term investment?
It's a REIT consortium. Risk is spread across a good matrix
diablo loco
UpstateAg said:

ET
BIP
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MidnightMugdown said:

It's a REIT consortium. Risk is spread across a good matrix

I got in back when it dipped to $15.80 or so, been a steady climber plus large dividend, plan on just letting that sit for a long time
tramaro1
AG
UpstateAg said:

GE

leoj
AG
The mention of reits made me look at O for the first time in almost a year...holy cow
redag06
Don't remind me, I got out of it about 4 years ago.
MAS444
AG
While we're on the topic, any recs for the best REIT to buy and hold long term? LADR?
gougler08
AG
JD right off the ~29.50 resistance again
leoj
AG
I would start by following Brad Thomas on SA, just keep in mind he's a cheerleader for the sector but he gives good information on a large number of different stocks. You can go from there. O and SPG come to mind, there are a few data center and healthcare reits that obviously could have some great prospects moving forward.
BenRev09
AG
anyone looking at NFLX 4/18 calls with earning coming Tuesday? seems like they'd project well with the recent increase in subscription price and success of original content
IrishTxAggie
AG
The subscription price increase didn't go into effect until last week. That revenue won't be on the Q1 numbers. They will make note of it in their conference call, but they've also got beaucoups of money tied up for original content in the coming years. Personally, I think it will dip after earnings but recover by day's end the 18th.
tramaro1
AG
OA, what are you doing with your AAPL weeklies? I know it's rare that's you take them into Friday. Do you think they will turn around or just get out now?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Didn't he say he got out of them yesterday?
Dobre casy
AG
I'm not OA, but I'm going to keep them on until tomorrow if need be. They were such a cheap play, ie low-risk/high-reward type play, so I'm fine if they expire worthless.
tramaro1
AG
I don't believe so, he said something like they need to push to $203 today.
aggielax48
AG
I don't think OA got out of them. They closed at .24 and he said he was hoping for a pop to $203 to get to .80. Didn't happen, but I'm with Dobre, i'm not in it enough i'm just going to gamble, not looking good though.
IrishTxAggie
AG
That's right. Just went back and looked. My bad.
tramaro1
AG
True, but still try not to let them expire worthless
E
AG
He said he got some $205 this week because they were so cheap, and hoping it'll pop to $203 by Friday to make $$
ProgN
What caused the markets to take a sudden crap on itself?
gougler08
AG
Prognightmare said:

What caused the markets to take a sudden crap on itself?
That 1 minute red candle
gougler08
AG
QCOM
First Page Last Page
Page 459 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.