Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,088,362 Views | 224476 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by agdaddy04
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had 8 fill at .40 on $84 NKE weeklies. Let's see what happens.

Sold all at .60. Not bad for 15 minutes.
J_Landes89
AG
I don't see "weekly" options available on Robinhood, do I need to upgrade or look somewhere specific?

Or do they not offer those yet? Earliest date is March 15
deadbq03
AG
For anyone looking for a long opportunity... TX
oldarmy1
AG
So that ROKU Harami pattern was spot on. The machines still show their hands (digits) at times. Also, leading indicator stayed true to broader market pullback.
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone who jumped in the ES Mini Options 2750's -that's where I would be a seller of those. Of course China trade news could kill all technical analysis at anytime, but absent that I expect some acceleration downside towards 2750 as the March 2nd deadline for tariff increases approaches.
ProgN
What do you think about the Mar 1 weekly calls on SQ with their earnings next week?
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jizzle89 said:

I don't see "weekly" options available on Robinhood, do I need to upgrade or look somewhere specific?

NKE options are definitely available for February 22.

Not advising this move, but it's there
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

What do you think about the Mar 1 weekly calls on SQ with their earnings next week?
If it reaches $72 area then yes
tamu2009
AG
Jizzle89 said:

I've noticed some weekly options aren't on robinhood. Some stocks have them available every week but some are only select weeks.
ProgN
Thanks OA
IrishTxAggie
AG
tamu2009 said:

Jizzle89 said:

I've noticed some weekly options aren't on robinhood. Some stocks have them available every week but some are only select weeks.

Depends on the equity. Some do weekly, some don't.
Aggie_2463
AG
HEAR is down to 15.32. Thinking about averaging down, but man it's been dropping ever since I bought in. Ya'll should just short anything I buy and it's like a gauranteed profit for you.
mrad85
AG
I'm with you there
tramaro1
AG
I am in the same boat, don't know if I want to keep putting money in a potential loser.
Ragoo
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

HEAR is down to 15.32. Thinking about averaging down, but man it's been dropping ever since I bought in. Ya'll should just short anything I buy and it's like a gauranteed profit for you.
ask yourself, why did you buy it to begin with?
mrad85
AG
Ragoo said:

Hey, let's leave my stupidity out of this
deadbq03
AG
I was really tempted, but I've decided to only play with one TexAgs recommendation at a time and tend to reserve that spot for whenever OA picks something that doesn't have scary fundamentals (haven't been at this long, CSX was my first and now I'm on DE - and will be out soon).
tailgatetimer10
AG
deadbq03 said:

I was really tempted, but I've decided to only play with one TexAgs recommendation at a time and tend to reserve that spot for whenever OA picks something that doesn't have scary fundamentals (haven't been at this long, CSX was my first and now I'm on DE - and will be out soon).

I'm on the same board, but chose JD
Aggie_2463
AG
mrad85 said:

Ragoo said:

Hey, let's leave my stupidity out of this
stock twits is pretty good place to keep you entertained if you want to bask in sorrow with the rest.

I picked up some more at $15.40. Only live once baby!
oldarmy1
AG
deadbq03 said:

DE bucked the markets and now if the markets rebound some intraday I'd use any further spike on DE to place some $165 covered calls to March 15.

And if in options I'd get out immediately
deadbq03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

deadbq03 said:

DE bucked the markets and now if the markets rebound some intraday I'd use any further spike on DE to place some $165 covered calls to March 15.

And if in options I'd get out immediately
No calls with either. I'm poor and playing in an IRA, so they have to be covered. With both, I grabbed some shares and held till I got a tidy little profit. Wish I could've gotten the options profit instead but I'll take what I can get at this stage.
khkman22
AG
Anybody else hoping ROKU has a pullback after earnings so they don't get called out?

Asking for a friend.
E
AG
Bad economic data today, buy on today's dip or is it expected to get worse?
silvey77
AG
Those of you holding hear. Hold it. It will be fine
No man in the wrong can stand against a man in the right that keeps on a comin'
leoj
AG
TTC up almost 7% on a good quarter. Also just purchased the company that has Ditch Witch so diversifying into below ground infrastructure construction.
gigemJTH12
AG
The other day before I knew what I was doing(still don't) I bought DE just as a regular stock buy no options. I'm still holding it. Any advice on what I should do with it?
deadbq03
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

The other day before I knew what I was doing(still don't) I bought DE just as a regular stock buy no options. I'm still holding it. Any advice on what I should do with it?
If OA picks an option, and I can't afford to (due to need to cover in an IRA), and I choose to buy the equity instead, I'll plan to make my exit date match the date of his option. If he's wrong, he's wrong. Can't win them all. (And of course I didn't play by the exact same rules)

So for DE, I'll probably make a sell order with a limit that's a smidge higher than the open tomorrow and call it good.
leoj
AG
D.A. Davidson reiterates its January bullish stance on Turtle Beach (NASDAQ:HEAR) as shares dropped for the fourth day in a row.
Analyst Tom Forte says Turtle Beach could be seeing better performance than recent video-game data from NPD Group suggests.
The NPD data showed a 12% Y/Y January spending drop on video games, hardware, and accessories. Forte says the data could be skewed by January 2019 having four weeks compared to the five last year and, after adjustments, would indicate a +10% spend growth.
Rating remains at Buy with a $26 PT.
Turtle Beach shares are down 1.1% to $15.62.
clobby
AG
You could also just go for a cheaper option on the same stock.
deadbq03
AG
That said, now that we're below 162.5, I'm starting to wish I had gotten out during the bounce this morning.
deadbq03
AG
clobby said:

You could also just go for a cheaper option on the same stock.
It's my understanding that options in an IRA have to be covered, by cash or by the equity.
Shiner Bock
AG
Just bought KHC $50 call 3/15 expiry. Reports after bell.
UpstateAg
AG
Playing the NIO put game. 8 dollar strike and buying and selling the channel. Gives me a little something to keep tabs on today.
J_Landes89
AG
Buying and selling the channel? Translation please
IrishTxAggie
AG
I've got a sizeable position on $8 3/15 calls
First Page Last Page
Page 401 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.