Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,727 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
UpstateAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Simplest way I could put it is:
There is a resistance point that it keeps butting up against, and a point that it retraces too. It has gone back and forth 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks, so I set a buy order to the low side, and a sell at the high end. I'm doing that with both Puts and shares. My goal is to work another 100 or so into being "free" (the money made swinging these trades and buy/sell ends up paying for 100 shares).
UpstateAg
AG
Just going to go out on a limb here and say ROKU did better than expected in EPS and outlook...
Ragoo
AG
Beat on eps and revenue
IrishTxAggie
AG
DBX beat estimates by 25%
leoj
AG
Remember when ROKU was under $30
J_Landes89
AG
Thanks!
leoj
AG
Oof. T&p
J_Landes89
AG
STMP.... holy hell....
tramaro1
AG
Jizzle89 said:

STMP.... holy hell....

Good entry!?!? LOL
Shiner Bock
AG
leoj said:

Oof. T&p

Yep. Big ol loser for me. At least it was a smaller play for me
ranchag04
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

DBX beat estimates by 25%

Makes sense....it's down 10%.
leoj
AG
Lower guidance I believe.

KHC is in big trouble. Wonder how much longer Buffet sticks with his stake
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/canadas-barrick-gold-considers-hostile-19-billion-bid-for-newmont-mining-media.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard
Aggie_2463
AG
HEAR is 16.25 this morning, got a feeling today it stays green. Averaged down to 15.93 yesterday so I hope it doesn.
Ranger222
AG
The Stamps.com thing is crazy. Life changing trades occurring in that name. People who bought hundreds of dollars worth of puts are going to have tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands now. Power (and danger) of options.
Ragoo
AG
What if Amazon offers to buy stamps.com for $150/share?
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU huge candle.....I sold that $56 spike and will just wait to see what next.
jmcfar_98
AG
OLED today up 14%
oldarmy1
AG
jmcfar_98 said:

OLED today up 14%
Fun stuff with that sucker
IrishTxAggie
AG
NIO having a strong day early
Ranger222
AG
As long as its not announced today and you hit sell on some 137.5 P you bough for $25 that are now worth $5000+ who cares
tramaro1
AG
I own shares, debating on getting out or if I should see if this bad boy climbs higher
Aggie1205
AG
Not surprising but really ugly for KHC.
oldarmy1
AG
Sold March 15 OLED covered calls $135 Strikes @ $7
oldarmy1
AG
tramaro1 said:

I own shares, debating on getting out or if I should see if this bad boy climbs higher
ROKU was my top buy at 2350 as most know. I just lightened my load by 30% on a planned sale at $56 target. Watching to see how much juice it has before selling covered calls on 25% of remaining shares
jtmoney03
AG
May be some resignation letters going in today for the folks able to offload those $140 puts...up over 10,000%. Ridiculous!
gougler08
AG
Ranger222 said:

The Stamps.com thing is crazy. Life changing trades occurring in that name. People who bought hundreds of dollars worth of puts are going to have tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands now. Power (and danger) of options.

So why did the sever the relationship with USPS? I just saw that it was non negotiable but never saw any reasoning behind it
oldarmy1
AG
Prognightmare said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/02/22/canadas-barrick-gold-considers-hostile-19-billion-bid-for-newmont-mining-media.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

GG was thought to be in the running. Stock took a hit down to $11. Not sure how to play that.
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

Ranger222 said:

So why did the sever the relationship with USPS? I just saw that it was non negotiable but never saw any reasoning behind it
AMZN
Colt98
AG
So should I buy back the ROKU 56 calls or just get called out and wait for a lower pull back to re enter
oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

So should I buy back the ROKU 56 calls or just get called out and wait for a lower pull back to re enter
covered calls?

ROKU looks to be fully engaged which will include a short squeeze
oldarmy1
AG
JD is pressing towards trend high
UpstateAg
AG
NIO break out? I expect some profit taking starting in a couple hours. Am I crazy?
Señor Chang
AG
Anyone buying calls on STMP today?
oldarmy1
AG
On your HEAR option trade the chart looks good right now for reversal pivot off yesterday low. It's no accident that Wednesday $15.65 low is todays low. That shows a buyer there with a simple flash down below it yesterday.

Note the increased volume as traders position for the earnings. The long rejection candles touch $18 and beyond, so its a pretty good indicator that while false starts have been rejected there is buying interest at those levels. With $17.50 calls going into the money at those points it would be a winning trade. The $20 calls need a great earnings move.

Watch to see if $15.65 holds and if not if we DO NOT see a new low below yesterday. That would negate all of the technical above.

Here's intraday. You can see the highest volume mark occurs from buyer at $15.65

First Page Last Page
Page 402 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.