Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,960 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Wonder how much implied volatility is due to this forum?

oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Wonder how much implied volatility is due to this forum?

oldarmy1
AG
Sitting at 40 cents sell on the March 15 $11.50 GG

CDE up 18% last 3 days. I am taking a % of my portfolio's off the table on it, although I think it retests $6 soon.
Colt98
AG
Closed out GG at .40
jtmoney03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CDE up 18% last 3 days. I am taking a % of my portfolio's off the table on it, although I think it retests $6 soon.

Jumped off the weeklies I picked up this morning, here at .25 for a nice 200% in a few hours. As always, thank you!
oldarmy1
AG
Moy said:

oldarmy1, do you have a preferred charity? I need to start placing in the tip jar.....
Appreciate the offer. I would appreciate any donations people care to make go to The Texas A&M Bass Club. We've gotten the boats and most major expenses covered but these great representatives of Texas A&M travel far and wide and the University does not reimburse for all that goes with it. Food, Lodging, Fuel, Entry fees and everything is not funded by the University, as others do.

I would further appreciate that all donations be made in my dad's name, J.L. Taylor '59. That is him pictured as an advisor for the team. They should have some form of a GoFundMe set up soon, if not already. I'll repost with that link.

oldarmy1
AG
Colt98 said:

Closed out GG at .40
Good job!

Something interesting on certain options paths used. I usually have hidden bid/asks and note that they only show up at the end of the day total volume and not on the minute execution chart. Sometimes you see gray - - - - where they executed but not always. I think it helps not suppress the ask for other traders with a big show of 50, 100, etc calls.
oldarmy1
AG
jtmoney03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Jumped off the weeklies I picked up this morning, here at .25 for a nice 200% in a few hours. As always, thank you!
200% in a half day....

I expect you to be the first contributor to the Aggie Anglers!
oldarmy1
AG
BAC up to $29.29 and those weekly $29.50 calls have moved all of 3 cents. Never again BAC. Never again!
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

BAC up to $29.29 and those weekly $29.50 calls have moved all of 3 cents. Never again BAC. Never again!
OK 5 cents now which is a 48% gain. Rethinking my outburst.
oldarmy1
AG
Another bear trap day on the S&P. Very nice.
oldarmy1
AG
What options trades we've taken this week haven't paid off? I usually target 75% but on the weeklies the only one I can think of is GILD. HEAR is a March 15th. Maybe someone should take on posting a running list of open trades and people can post their exits on that post?
oldarmy1
AG
Hey, potheads (kidding, I hope) is ACB support going to hold? Good entry point here at $7 area?
IrishTxAggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$.10 now
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Nasty gap down and red candle on HEAR.
oldarmy1
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$.10 now
Yeah and I'm taking it!!!
E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Hey, potheads (kidding, I hope) is ACB support going to hold? Good entry point here at $7 area?
I bought ACB right before their earnings recently due to their sales hype, and their earnings report wound up bad and had to sell my loss.

Its a long hold from what I remember people saying due to their numbers.
Ragoo
AG
Bought weekly ROKU $60 call for an earnings play.
oldarmy1
AG
Rut roh...that huge spike up on the S&P to new 3 day highs looks to be a short clear out ahead of the pullback.

CDE, GG, etc we got out at highs.
mrad85
AG
I'm holding on for now.

Hopefully all the riff raff will sell off and the real money will pour in

oldarmy1
AG
Lightened my SUM load
oldarmy1
AG
Alright for those who would care to donate to the Aggie Anglers via online they go through the University Foundation. You'd want to enter the code 959110 for donations to be credited properly. Since they aren't officially recognized it will be an unlisted account.

Since you can't put my dad's name anywhere on that site it would be a great gesture if you posted your donation given in support of J.L. Taylors efforts, on the Aggie Angler Facebook page.

FriskyGardenGnome
AG
My daily indicators are green (so far) and are oversold at this point. I'd expect a bounce on the dailies if things hold green.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought a boatload of HEAR March 15 $20 calls at $0.40

Now we ain't screwing around.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I was very close to doing the same (but with a smaller boat) when it hit 0.40. Didn't.
oldarmy1
AG
gotsand said:

My daily indicators are green (so far) and are oversold at this point. I'd expect a bounce on the dailies if things hold green.
The machines are in control. Lot of capitulation going on right now. S&P 14 point swings up, then down, now up.

Either the end of a market move or things are about to get crazy.

That's 150 point DOW swings in 5 minute patterns.

WOW!

mrad85
AG
I'm gonna bounce this stock when or if it gets up to a slight gain for me.

That's the drawback to being a hobbyist in this game. I tend to spread the love, or hate for that matter, around so that I'm usually not caught naked at any one time.

Until I get smarter at this, I'm perfectly happy with small gains in the 5-6% range. I guess some luck has been on my side (besides all you), I really can't complain too much.
oldarmy1
AG
mrad85 said:

I'm holding on for now.

Hopefully all the riff raff will sell off and the real money will pour in

I see a lot of naked put activity on the March 15 $7.50 ACB

80 cent premium nets you an entry of $6.70 if forced to buy it. Otherwise bank the $80/option premium if its trading above $7.50
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gotsand said:

The machines are in control. Lot of capitulation going on right now. S&P 14 point swings up, then down, now up.

Either the end of a market move or things are about to get crazy.

That's 150 point DOW swings in 5 minute patterns.

WOW!

I am working on a "conditioning" theory on this machine induced pattern. It's obvious intent is to confuse and create pause in decision making, so that when the next directional breakout happens most are left looking for the rebound or selloff until its too late.
Pasquale Liucci
AG
Pretty cool OA. My BIL is one of the young men in that picture. Didn't know you were tied in with the Aggie Anglers.
leoj
AG
Anyone have their eyes on LogMeIn at all?
gigemJTH12
AG
So are we buying Nike today if it drops bc of last night?
IrishTxAggie
AG
It's an overblown (no pun intended) reaction to the Zion incident. I'm not buying the stock in the morning dump, but may watch it for a few minutes this morning to see where it settles and jump in on some weeklies.
gigemJTH12
AG
Yeah I figured all that talk was BS. I really need to brush up on my studying so I know the lingo. I'm so naive I don't even know what a weekly is at this point. Going to start my homework this weekend on that site y'all gave me.
IrishTxAggie
AG
A weekly is an option that expires at the end of the week we're in. In this instance, it's tomorrow the 22nd.
First Page Last Page
Page 400 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.