Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,117,379 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oldarmy1
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

You can sell a 1880c/1890C / 1280p/1270p Iron Condor on TSLA right now for about $2.30
Must resist urge....
HouAg12
AG
MSFT on the move now
topher06
Regarding these Iron Condor things, do you have to have margin enabled to get something that says "Iron Condor" buy/sell or is it a multi step process to make the option?
pacecar02
it's two verticals

put vertical

call vertical
Touchless
AG
NRD09 said:

I think it's 10 days for nasdaq? I believe nasdaq also relaxed the compliance requirements a bit for covid. I'm trying to figure out trends for companies working their way into compliance. Mvis and wtrh are the other ones I've followed closely and i don't think i have learned anything
Edit: other than 'stonks only go up'
Yeah, I think you're right. Nasdaq is 10 days. NYSE is 30.

Either way, can anyone let me know if they are now in good standing and the clock resets for a new 10 day window below $1 or do they have to stay above $1 for a certain amount of time as well after coming out?
TecRecAg
AG
Not sure what platform you use, but on power e*trade there is a drop down menu for all strategies and Iron Condor is listed. Basically gives you the template to enter what strikes you want.

Also, I'm showing this particular example to already be 4.65
Aston04
AG
IBIO having a rough pull back... But has been really easy to buy the panic dips... I have been nibbling at it and selling what I buy a little later... rinse and repeat...
Rice and Fries
SLV

I bought more yesterday and I am wondering if I should be buying more today.
Aston04
AG
looks like a good entry point on qd.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
HouAg12 said:

MSFT on the move now
is it?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Sorry i meant 10 days is the period it has to close above $1 every day or the clock resets
ClutchCityAg
Anyone know how the KMI earnings report is expected to go?
Let it ride
gig em 02
Is that a little PFE cup and handle on the 15 minute chart?
AgEng06
AG
Looking at doing something with MGNI to collect premium... is it better to sell covered calls or puts? I sold the 6/19 7.5p back in May and that worked well as I collected premium and got assigned at a lower basis, so I'm wondering what the advantages are one way or the other.

And followup, how far out and what strike if I were to do either one?

AGSmith
AG
I sold the Sept 10c when it was trading above $8 at the beginning of the month

ETA: I don't know much about puts
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aston04 said:

IBIO having a rough pull back... But has been really easy to buy the panic dips... I have been nibbling at it and selling what I buy a little later... rinse and repeat...
My stop sales executed all the way so I'm 0 on it but damn it was good to me for 2-3 days. Like ROLEX good lol.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.
I just bought 40K shares of MSTO
Looks like this has gone up 20% since you posted this.

Did he post his pick, then it surged, or did he post the pick after the 50% up surge? Need to know how closely and quickly to follow this guy lol.
topher06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.

Did he post his pick, then it surged, or did he post the pick after the 50% up surge? Need to know how closely and quickly to follow this guy lol.
I'd be careful with all these guys pumping penny stocks. Back in the heyday of "weed is getting legalized", there were a ton of these accounts that would pump whatever stock they had already purchased, and then dump after it surged. Easy to make a few twitter accounts and just guess at stocks until you develop a track record on one, then use that one to pump and dump - self-validating because you can then show BIG RETURNZ every time.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
topher06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'd be careful with all these guys pumping penny stocks. Back in the heyday of "weed is getting legalized", there were a ton of these accounts that would pump whatever stock they had already purchased, and then dump after it surged. Easy to make a few twitter accounts and just guess at stocks until you develop a track record on one, then use that one to pump and dump - self-validating because you can then show BIG RETURNZ every time.
Agreed. But if he is indeed posting his picks, and then there is a surge might be ok to dabble with it for play money to see how it goes. Definitely a lot of bad players out there though looking to leave people holding the bag n P&Ds.
SpeedyAg90
AG
I know there is going to be plenty of movement in the next few days but the gambler/curiosity in me wanted to try a butterfly for the first time. Went with 7/24 Spy 1-323C sold 2-327 1-331C. We will see what happens
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

He posted it awhile back at .0002. His plays seem to take a little time most of the time, but I've seen several penny stocks 2x-4x from him in what looks like the past month.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Back check his work. He posts what he posts, gives charts to prove his point, and will not take a trade without having 3 good reasons to take it, his "rule of 3".
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
For the record, I already left the MSTO trade. If I can pull 20-30% on a penny stock same day, I'm out. That's better than most my typical options plays.

B&I Key:
ProgN
I know not everyone ventures to F16 very much, but the thread "War with China" is a good read and really informative if you're interested.

It would definitely hurt world markets.

Not posting this for debate on this thread, just letting you guys know.
McInnis 03
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

I know there is going to be plenty of movement in the next few days but the gambler/curiosity in me wanted to try a butterfly for the first time. Went with 7/24 Spy 1-323C sold 2-327 1-331C. We will see what happens
If you ever desire to play this other ways without the burden of holding shares, or early assignment. SPX and XSP are both European options that trade the same index.

I love SPX, the 10x price movement is insanity at times.

B&I Key:
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

I know not everyone ventures to F16 very much, but the thread "War with China" is a good read and really informative if you're interested.

Must resist urge....
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

BUYING PUTS.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Serious question. SNAP got it's teeth kicked in last night. Any reason why TWTR would have a different result in the next 24 hours?

B&I Key:
Rice and Fries
Rice and Fries said:

Prognightmare said:

Must resist urge....
Edit:

Damn yall, this is good already. Shout out to prog. Good post.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Back check his work. He posts what he posts, gives charts to prove his point, and will not take a trade without having 3 good reasons to take it, his "rule of 3".
THANKS!
gig em 02
McInnis 03 said:

Serious question. SNAP got it's teeth kicked in last night. Any reason why TWTR would have a different result in the next 24 hours?
Less people are using snap and more people are using twtr?
gig em 02
Prognightmare said:

Assuming the burning documents is true, I am really surprised at the way the market has acted today. I guess we have to wait until tonight's earnings for the big moves.
ProgN
gig em 02 said:

Prognightmare said:

Assuming the burning documents is true, I am really surprised at the way the market has acted today. I guess we have to wait until tonight's earnings for the big moves.
China said they would retaliate. I believe the market is waiting to see what their retaliation might be.

ETA: It would be a Chinalike move to announce something after the close that would put pressure on the futures and stoke fear in investors not being able to sell their positions.
SpeedyAg90
AG
Much appreciated amigo, good to know. Will definitely be paying more attention to them.
McInnis 03
AG
Hope the fly works for you! Don't be afraid to sell it early for a good return if it starts going your direction. Max profit is ideal, but rare. A good 2x-3x is sweet too.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1921 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.