Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,517,617 Views | 223275 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
tailgatetimer10
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AMD rocketship is ready for liftoff.

Hopefully the guy who bought puts sold.
tsuag10
AG
Can someone explain why PFE is going down this morning?
khaos288
AG
tsuag10 said:

Can someone explain why PFE is going down this morning?

Gap fade from a big jump overnight. Should hold around here if I had to guess
tsuag10
AG
Ok. That makes more sense. Thanks
tsuag10
AG
What is the exit point for AMD?
Touchless
AG
Dumb question regarding the $1 minimum stock price rule. If a stock is under $1 for over 30 days, they must submit a plan within 10 days on how they're going to get back above $1 and then must show how they're meeting that plan to avoid being delisted. In the case of ONTX, they originally stated they would do a RS to get back over $1, but pulled that plan as they anticipated they could get there organically instead.

Since they obviously closed over $1 the past couple of days, are they now clear and the 30 day clock would start over or do they have to stay above $1 for a certain number of days first?

I guess, more simply, at what point does the 30 day rule of needing to be above $1 reset after they have already been sent a non-compliance letter?
khaos288
AG
tsuag10 said:

Ok. That makes more sense. Thanks

Yeah big gaps like that usually hold a 50% retracement if they don't keep running
tailgatetimer10
AG
Depends on your timeline. Many out there are waiting for 75.

I've been holding since 2016
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I think it's 10 days for nasdaq? I believe nasdaq also relaxed the compliance requirements a bit for covid. I'm trying to figure out trends for companies working their way into compliance. Mvis and wtrh are the other ones I've followed closely and i don't think i have learned anything
Edit: other than 'stonks only go up'
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
that some selling pressure!
SpeedyAg90
AG
O yeah, sold yesterday for a small profit when Spy was climbing before its drop. Saw AMD this morning and was thanking my lucky stars. Lol
tailgatetimer10
AG
Nice, I warned you of a potential move. I guess we were both right!
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Does anyone here take any of the plays that @RadioSilentPlay puts out on twitter? Looks like he does all OTC pennies, but wow, he's had some really good stuff since I started following him a few weeks back.
I just bought 40K shares of MSTO
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I just bought 40K shares of MSTO
big 212 buck whale I can only afford 39000
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03 said:

I envy these guys. He's got enough followers he can (and probably is) just secure a position in most plays and then let his followers pump the coins.
McInnis 03
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I envy these guys. He's got enough followers he can (and probably is) just secure a position in most plays and then let his followers pump the coins.
For a lot of pumpers, I agree. But I'm not thinking RSP strictly lives to pump penny stocks. But maybe......

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
Bought NKLA 724 38P
spud1910
AG
TecRecAg said:

Bought NKLA 724 38P
I got the 35s.
McInnis 03
AG
Up 4 thousandths of a cent! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B&I Key:
K_P
AG
SIAP - hard to keep up with this thread.

What are your thoughts on the GOCO options at current prices? They are showing up for me today.

March 2021 $21.5's calls -- the ask is $5.50 on Schwab right now. Bid/ask is wide with bid only at $2.30 but idk much in the options world.
tlepoC
AG
I caused that little spike up to .007. NBD
Slappy007
AG
Is Roku forming a cup and handle on the hourly chart? Seems like it to me, but feedback would be appreciated.
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

18% now.
AgShaun00
AG
AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

18% now.
put a sell in .01
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

McInnis 03 said:

18% now.
His target was .014-.019. I'll be happy to get out before that.

B&I Key:
topher06
K_P said:

SIAP - hard to keep up with this thread.

What are your thoughts on the GOCO options at current prices? They are showing up for me today.

March 2021 $21.5's calls -- the ask is $5.50 on Schwab right now. Bid/ask is wide with bid only at $2.30 but idk much in the options world.
Doubt they're liquid enough yet for anything other than an experienced options trader. For example, the ask on a March 2021 $22.50C is greater than the ask for a March 2021 $25C.

Pricing is going to be a *****.
tlepoC
AG
I'm holding until .07 where I'll sell 10%. Holding the rest until at least $2. This stock is the next APPLE! Get in while you can!
texagbeliever
RWT showing some strength today. One to watch.
pacecar02

I read that if TSLA does well today it likely gets added to the SP
tsuag10
AG
I grabbed some 60/65 call spreads (Friday exp) this morning early. I'll hopefully get to net free by this afternoon and see what tomorrow brings.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm seeing that TSLA expected move based on IV is like 15% or 240pts. Good grief.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
You can sell a 1880c/1890C / 1280p/1270p Iron Condor on TSLA right now for about $2.30

B&I Key:
topher06
McInnis 03 said:

I'm seeing that TSLA expected move based on IV is like 15% or 240pts. Good grief.
Yeah the big tech stock IVs are insane right now. Most people are just gambling it seems.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am surprised there has not been more volatility and movement with Tesla and Microsoft.
First Page Last Page
Page 1920 of 6380

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.