Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,137,648 Views | 224624 Replies | Last: 30 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Why did the US force the Houston CCP Consulate closed? Was it directly related to the hacking? Or maybe it was because it would have been more incendiary to close the California or New York ones instead?
I believe it's directly related to the medical information hacks.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
Rice and Fries said:

Why did the US force the Houston CCP Consulate closed? Was it directly related to the hacking? Or maybe it was because it would have been more incendiary to close the California or New York ones instead?

Just heard on the radio that the Houston Consulate is a full of spies and lots of IP theft was going on. Last night the Chinese were burning documents in the courtyard.

Edit for article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/07/22/houston-fire-and-police-responding-to-reports-of-documents-being-burned-at-consulate-general-of-china/%3foutputType=amp
khaos288
AG
What are we thinking for the 325p/328c play on open? Sell 328 on open and hope for market fade to get money out of 325?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Don't forget PFE reports earnings and should declare dividend at the end of the month. That said I'm selling weekly calls against my shares this morning
zag213004
AG
Spaceship said:

khaos288 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Are we looking at QD as a long term hold? What's the play once we're in?

Sell covered calls once it hits 2.50

What does this mean to a novice who does not play options and just wants to hold the stock?

Has it been said what call date to sell? A month out once 2.50 is achieved?
Rice and Fries
CrazyRichAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

Just heard on the radio that the Houston Consulate is a full of spies and lots of IP theft was going on. Last night the Chinese were burning documents in the courtyard.

Edit for article
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/07/22/houston-fire-and-police-responding-to-reports-of-documents-being-burned-at-consulate-general-of-china/%3foutputType=amp

Yeah, I saw the live footage of the burning. The ****ing balls of the chinese just baffles me with how offended they get when caught red-handed. It seems like during the cold war the US vs USSR spying was more respectful of the opponent and their capabilities. China just can't invent or do anything of their own, all they can do is steal and reverse engineer a half assed version.

Anyways, sorry for derailing the thread. Back to your regularly schedule stonks talk.
khaos288
AG
NRD09 said:

Don't forget PFE reports earnings and should declare dividend at the end of the month. That said I'm selling weekly calls against my shares this morning

So you're bearish on the earnings?
ProgN
Rice and Fries said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

Edit for article

Yeah, I saw the live footage of the burning. The ****ing balls of the chinese just baffles me with how offended they get when caught red-handed. It seems like during the cold war the US vs USSR spying was more respectful of the opponent and their capabilities. China just can't invent or do anything of their own, all they can do is steal and reverse engineer a half assed version.

Anyways, sorry for derailing the thread. Back to your regularly schedule stonks talk.
The Japanese embassy burned documents right before the attack on Pearl Harbor.
spud1910
AG
Buying opportunity on ONTX? I am net free with about half my shares remaining.
texagbeliever
ABEV: trading $2.9 you can get 2.5 strike at .45

This one looks to have broken out yesterday. Could go on a run here...
topher06
Can get in on the TTOO play for under $1/share risked right now. Probably a better deal than it was originally.
Cartographer
Keep your eye on it but, look at it's pattern. It will have a day or two of big gains and then deflate a bit allowing for a period of good entries.

Personally looking for it to get under $1 before the next move.
AgShaun00
AG
spud1910 said:

i got filled at 1.1
topher06
AgShaun00 said:

spud1910 said:

i got filled at 1.1
Damn you may have caught the exact low of the day. Congrats.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
khaos288 said:

NRD09 said:

So you're bearish on the earnings?

Not at all, I'm hoping not to get called out but pfe seems to spike and retreat a lot more than it goes on long term runs so I'm trying to make a couple bucks on this strength. If i get called out I'll sell near the money puts out another week
gougler08
AG
SDC blew right through that 200 EMA
Mister Cooper
AG
welp held on too long on those SPY $325 calls puts
texagbeliever
SDC is having a good start. Yesterday was a big day on low volume. Today also is seeing a push up on low volume. Wondering if we could see $12 if the volume shows up soon?
topher06
maroon19 said:

welp held on too long on those SPY $325 calls
It is going up?
McInnis 03
AG
gougler08 said:

SDC blew right through that 200 EMA
Worth watching again. Recent highs before now 9.87, 10.25, then gap all the way to a low gap of 10.75.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
WoMD
topher06 said:

AgShaun00 said:

spud1910 said:

i got filled at 1.1
Damn you may have caught the exact low of the day. Congrats.

Are you trying to jinx things??
CheladaAg
AG
AMD nearing breakout area.
UpstateAg
AG
I'll try some QD at 2.05. Waiting for a move upward to sell calls on it. I sold SDC calls on all my remaining shares out to August 21. Let's just say, I have my doubts that I will get called out. The SDC cycle ever since the lawsuit garbage articles has been to get to the 9-10, then go right back down.
CheladaAg
AG
boyz05 said:

Breakout
khaos288
AG
boyz05 said:

boyz05 said:

Breakout
welp, I thought 61 was a safe strike for covered weekly...maybe not
texagbeliever
FE got halted for the first time today. Halted yesterday.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Market rotating into semis as well as health?
McInnis 03
AG
AMD rocketship is ready for liftoff.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
The AMD volume right now is something absolutely fierce.

B&I Key:
Mister Cooper
AG
puts**
Ajollyag
McInnis 03 said:

Too late to enter in your opinion?
YNWA_AG
McInnis 03
AG
ajolly said:

McInnis 03 said:

Too late to enter in your opinion?
Don't know your goal or your timeline, but I'm seeing targets of 61.50 and possibly 64.xxx on the horizon. She's moving today.

I heard talk of a worldwide chip shortage? That can't be bad for business.

B&I Key:
texagbeliever
Depends on if the issue is with the supply chain and their inability to fulfill commitments or other companies and their supply chains being unable to fulfill commitments.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Speaking of semis, do i spot our old friend mu at the top of a d-box?
First Page Last Page
Page 1919 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.