Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,349 Views | 224264 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by CheladaAg
stxag8
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought 6/19 ECL 210c back when Irish posted them a little over a month ago at 2.1. Sold a week later at 3.5 thinking I made a killing. Don't go look at the price now
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

What was the play here? 6/19 180C
If new then yes go $180 and take advantage of the delay. We're in the $182.50's which is fine
McInnis 03
AG
maroon19 said:

Any long positions here for BETZ?
I'm not going to lie, this is a new ETF, but I love Draft Kings, I think PENN gaming will come back when New Jersey opens. I'm buying 100 shares just to have some exposure to an audience that is starvinggggggggg for betting action.

Could be a flop, but I'm willing to give it some time to play out.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
corndog04
AG
corndog04 said:

topher06 said:

Really the airline thing makes no sense to me. Everyone I know that is a big business traveler is not traveling for the foreseeable future. Leisure capacity does not carry the majors (not sure about LUV). Has anyone been on a major airline flight recently? If so, what did the load look like?

TSA numbers have shown consistent recovery from lows, all the way to ..... 15% traffic from a year ago. I know very little about how airlines work but that doesn't sound very encouraging to me.

https://www.tsa.gov/coronavirus/passenger-throughput

Just a quick and dirty graphical representation of change in TSA traffic from 2019 to 2020:

AgEng06
AG
Samesies
Mr President Elect
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I am set up to have my best day ever tomorrow. It will sadly all go to hell tonight.
Glad to see this aged well
BearkatRunner88
AG
stxag8 said:

I bought 6/19 ECL 210c back when Irish posted them a little over a month ago at 2.1. Sold a week later at 3.5 thinking I made a killing. Don't go look at the price now
Made me go look...
txaggie_08
AG
I took a really small position in BETZ. I figure it should be a decent hold for a while as sports come back and online gambling takes off.
Ragoo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'm done for the day. OXY made my day/month/year. Gonna go buy something stupid and crack open a beer. Don't care if it's not 5 o'clock

we all expect to see video of you dressed like a cowboy cruising a lake on a jet ski like Kenny Powers.
tlepoC
AG
Where is this rug pull?
59 South
AG
Early price action is similar to 4/6. I hope I'm right....
stxag8
AG
Here comes 319
Grown Pear
AG
I just flipped on Trump's speech and he's talking about China. Stay green market stay green!!!!
59 South
AG
Like OA said, if V confirms over 198, it may go ape sh*t. Now wouldn't that be something?
stxag8
AG
Your emoji is me right now
IrishTxAggie
AG
BrokeAssAggie
Get back in those 200C the expiring today for cheap??
59 South
AG
Here goes V. 198 finally broke...
Pignorant
AG
RUBI over $8
59 South
AG
If you're a river boat gambler, yes. Buy and go net free asap.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Model Yugo is now complete. Started buying big ol bites of VTI at Dow 27,000 when the Rona hit. Bought at each 5% drop except one I missed one around Dow 23,000 when the market dropped 10% that day but I still bought. Last purchase was around Dow 19,100 so I didn't wait for the bottom and I caught falling knives all the way down. If the market drops again I'll break out the Model Yugo with some powder I still have ready.
oldarmy1
AG
The euphoria is taking us out of the trade and into a hedge. Going big on ROKU and buying $102 daily cheap callsto see if a squeeze gets going.
tramaro1
AG
BA is non-stop
Andy07
AG
Followed into ROKU at .9
BearkatRunner88
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Get back in those 200C the expiring today for cheap??
Got back in at 0.12
59 South
AG
A V squeeze another $5 or so would be beautiful.
oldarmy1
AG
V right at key $198.50
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
JAggie2007
AG
Kicking myself for selling UAL wednesday.
Ragoo
AG
If you have cash to risk you can buy ITM SPY call verticals.

Buy and hold thru today.

$318/$319 for 0.70

Risk $700 to make $300
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ever use the $SKEW? I had no idea this existed

PCALL 10 day SMA is .65 FYI
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
djmeen95
AG
astroaggie13 said:

tam2002 said:

Speaking of ZEST I'm kinda surprised it's not up any really? Tons of rumors of a settlement coming soon you'd think that would drive it up??
I would disagree that there are tons of rumors about a settlement coming soon. From all I can gather, there is no good intel on timing of this. If you are finding some rumors, please share. There has been no update on the court case for weeks.

All I know is that ZEST is an interesting one (which I'm in on and happy to let ride).

I'd also point out that ZEST actually did see a big bump.

In a month it's gone from $0.85/share to $2.80 - and that's after a pullback following a rush of buyers last week looking for a quick settlement which may not be coming.

If someone bought in at the peak of $4.00, the current price feels terrible. But if you've been holding it awhile (and took some profit especially) then it's been a great little stock.

I also don't get the feel from posters that anyone is overhyping or pumping the stock.

I actually appreciate how open the conversation has been on the different interpretations folks have of what's going on but with a clear message that this is a bit of a "bet" based on a lawsuit settlement. Treat it as such and you'll be okay. First rule of gambling is don't bet anything you aren't willing to lose.

Here's hoping things settle soon but if not, at least watching this stock has helped replace the missing live sports watching in my life. LOL.
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ever use the $SKEW? I had no idea this existed

PCALL 10 day SMA is .65 FYI
oh it's gonna drop hard at some point. Gotta get all the FOMO's on board before their face is ripped off
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I might be crazy. Re-entered short 3196. We will see what happens. -3% stop loss. This feels euphoric to OA's commentary.
txaggie_08
AG
tramaro1 said:

BA is non-stop

I bought the ETF DFEN a couple weeks ago. I'm now over 100% return due to BA's rally this week.
First Page Last Page
Page 1694 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.