Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,029,436 Views | 224265 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
krosch11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Flew to Charlotte last week. Packed Flight.

My company just approved air travel ( have to go through approvals) but I'm in healthcare. They shipped up PPE and gave us clearance to go when needed, though we are still encouraged to limit as much as possible.
0708aggie
AG
Almost sold a $10 6/19 covered call on OVV. Currently up 150.6% on these. Want to limit exposure, but dont want to lose out on the OPEC meeting.
Ernest Tucker
AG
willjohnathan said:

hudmoon said:

those 7/17 oxy calls!
yeah those 5x'd... glad i had those to go along with those $13 puts (smh)

Those were fun, I locked in gains at 1.45
Grown Pear
AG
McInnis 03 said:

WMT has absolutely tanked.....is WMT a stay home stock now??
Preface: This is a complete joke.....

Big money getting word the settlement with ZEST is close to completion and the amount was raised from $2B to $4B. #luckycharmsfingerscrossed

Repeat: That is a complete joke and do no trading on that fabricated hope
Ranger222
AG
I kinda like building positions in FAANG names here trying to get ahead of the rotation back into them....or PEG from the last month like TWLO and CHGG
SpeedyAg90
AG
OA you still think 198.50 is in the cards for V ?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Well, what is there to be bearish about? Fed will pump well past the point they need to. Jobs are allegedly back. Demand isn't fully back and won't be until there is a vaccine, but that's covered by unlimited printing. Nobody pays attention to bankruptcies anymore.
KT 90
AG
Grown Pear said:

McInnis 03 said:

WMT has absolutely tanked.....is WMT a stay home stock now??
Preface: This is a complete joke.....

Big money getting word the settlement with ZEST is close to completion and the amount was raised from $2B to $4B. #luckycharmsfingerscrossed

Repeat: That is a complete joke and do no trading on that fabricated hope

was this the signal to buy more ZEST??

hudmoon
AG
any put suggestions?
Mister Cooper
AG
Any long positions here for BETZ?
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Well, what is there to be bearish about? Fed will pump well past the point they need to. Jobs are allegedly back. Demand isn't fully back and won't be until there is a vaccine, but that's covered by unlimited printing. Nobody pays attention to bankruptcies anymore.
Only thing the market is vulnerable to right now is rising tensions with China, IMO. I also don't see Trump escalating that until after the election, should he win.
astroaggie13
AG
maroon19 said:

In. Gambling is fun
Gig em Stros
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm done for the day. OXY made my day/month/year. Gonna go buy something stupid and crack open a beer. Don't care if it's not 5 o'clock

AgEng06
AG
astroaggie13 said:

maroon19 said:

In. Gambling is fun
Same, got 100 shares this morning to see where it goes.
12thMan86
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'm done for the day. OXY made my day/month/year. Gonna go buy something stupid and crack open a beer. Don't care if it's not 5 o'clock

If you just made your year, pic 2 looks like a good option! That's awesome brother!
chubbs07
AG
Enjoy it, Irish! And thanks for posting that flow. Followed you on those, but set a WAY too conservative limit sell, and wasn't on it early enough to change... Oh well, a win is a win.
corndog04
AG
topher06 said:

Really the airline thing makes no sense to me. Everyone I know that is a big business traveler is not traveling for the foreseeable future. Leisure capacity does not carry the majors (not sure about LUV). Has anyone been on a major airline flight recently? If so, what did the load look like?

TSA numbers have shown consistent recovery from lows, all the way to ..... 15% traffic from a year ago. I know very little about how airlines work but that doesn't sound very encouraging to me.

https://www.tsa.gov/coronavirus/passenger-throughput
tam2002
AG
Speaking of ZEST I'm kinda surprised it's not up any really? Tons of rumors of a settlement coming soon you'd think that would drive it up??
Touchless
AG
HPE is well above the Darvas box. Just to confirm, it generally will revert back inside briefly, but the signal has now been given that it will breakout upwards in the near future?
tsuag10
AG
Trump is doing a presser minute now. Not sure he will say anything relevant to the markets. Just an FYI.

astroaggie13
AG
tam2002 said:

Speaking of ZEST I'm kinda surprised it's not up any really? Tons of rumors of a settlement coming soon you'd think that would drive it up??
I would disagree that there are tons of rumors about a settlement coming soon. From all I can gather, there is no good intel on timing of this. If you are finding some rumors, please share. There has been no update on the court case for weeks.
Gig em Stros
tam2002
AG
You're right. Just speculation I've read from multiple boards. Nothing concrete tho
Grown Pear
AG
Purchase more of the July 295 SPY Puts??
claym711
AG
Open totally mute. Net Volume ramping, price stalled.
TxAG#2011
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Kinda like ROKU long here....hate to say it....looking at July calls...wish the IV on these things was lower
I'm not there yet.

Weekly chart, down trend.
Daily chart, down trend.

Short term day chart, I could see a reversion to the 8day EMA or maybe even the 21 day EMA for a quick in/out trade, but feels like the bears have this one by the short hairs.

All this being said, ROKU has taken me for a ride several times and I'm usually wrong on it.

EDIT: And Ranger is WAY better than this than me. But I love to talk about what we see.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Baby Billy
AG
astroaggie13 said:

tam2002 said:

I would disagree that there are tons of rumors about a settlement coming soon. From all I can gather, there is no good intel on timing of this. If you are finding some rumors, please share. There has been no update on the court case for weeks.
There aren't a ton of rumors at all really. The guy on here has been adamant for the past 3 week that a settlement is imminent any day now
Boat Shoes
AG
tsuag10 said:

Trump is doing a presser minute now. Not sure he will say anything relevant to the markets. Just an FYI.

He needs to say "AZN!!!"
McInnis 03
AG
Buy a put where you want to place a floor? Book end it with a covered call? Maybe 30 delta to keep it a higher reach?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Pignorant
AG
RUBI having a nice day.
oldarmy1
AG
We have a CRM reversal with build! About freaking time!
AgEng06
AG
Pignorant said:

RUBI having a nice day.
Lookin' for 8!
AgShaun00
AG
Construction on the TSLA factory should be fast in Austin.
0708aggie
AG
What was the play here? 6/19 180C
McInnis 03
AG
hudmoon said:

those 7/17 oxy calls!
Irish should be banking here! Pulled back twice at 19.6X. But if it clears that 21.93 could be on deck?

EDIT:
Posted before I got to his post. LOL Nice, he's better at this than most of us. He saw the trajectory days ago.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1693 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.