Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,117,383 Views | 224619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by oldarmy1
La Bamba
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CHK halted. @ 29.83 now
Rice and Fries
What is going on with CHK? Up ~50% today...
The Pilot
AG
CHK back open.
george1992
gougler08 said:

Is LK ever going to trade again?
All of the LK leaders are currently at "re-education camps". So it might take a while.
jj9000
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

This is demoralizing for a short to watch. $3T in stimulus, unlimited QE, junk bond purchases, 26M unemployed claims in the last month, impacted earnings, low guidance, high likelihood of a wave 2, and suppressed demand, yet we are likely to break out of this channel and move towards a full retrace.

What the F.
If you aren't entering and exiting positions daily/monthly, just be patient.

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

But, the rug will get pulled.
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm on HAL 5/15 $9C at $0.70. It's had a good bit of flow. Not touching WLL, CHK, OAS, or NBR
AggiePeeps06
AG
I just placed a 50 call buy on 4/24 WLL calls and went net free in 30 seconds. Insane
La Bamba
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I'm on HAL 5/15 $9C at $0.70. It's had a good bit of flow. Not touching WLL, CHK, OAS, or NBR
The latter are 100% short term day trades. Trash names that are bankruptcy risks but are squeezing out right now on the oil price "recovery".
AgEng06
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

In on this one at $0.72.
IrishTxAggie
AG
La Bamba said:

IrishTxAggie said:

The latter are 100% short term day trades. Trash names that are bankruptcy risks but are squeezing out right now on the oil price "recovery".
Oh, I'm well aware. the rug can get pulled any minute on those though. I wouldn't mind owning HAL at $9. Owning any of the above is a different story.
ProgN
If DFS gets over $36, it can go.
PPAag06
AG
Anything on TTOO lately? Missed the past couple days of discussion.
2percent
AG
My trading pattern has really had to change over the last few weeks. I have set aside reason and learned to just follow the money.

FrontPorchAg
Rice and Fries said:

What is going on with CHK? Up ~50% today...
Penny stock pump and dump
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
gougler08
AG
PPAag06 said:

Anything on TTOO lately? Missed the past couple days of discussion.
It's going to have some random spike days like last week which are probably the opportunity to sell, but mostly will just kinda hang out (like ONTX)
ProgN
Remember TTD at $150 last month? Yeah good times.
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

This is demoralizing for a short to watch. $3T in stimulus, unlimited QE, junk bond purchases, 26M unemployed claims in the last month, impacted earnings, low guidance, high likelihood of a wave 2, and suppressed demand, yet we are likely to break out of this channel and move towards a full retrace.

What the F.

The federal government is actively fighting you without any kind of moral compass. They just gave Harvard millions in free tax payer dollars under the guise of helping Main Street.
gougler08
AG
Sure seems that CADE doesn't want to be below $5
Exsurge Domine
I got out of WLL at 2, couldn't risk it anymore. Literally nothing but a short squeeze
AgEng06
AG
DFS trying to break to a new daily high.
SO*TX*AG09
XOM testing $45 today, will it drop back down to $40 before the weekend? i'm in with a good chunk at $36 and wondering if i should lock in some profit and repurchase back at $40 if/when....
AgEng06
AG
I'm kind of debating the same. I'm in at $33.
E
AG
Prognightmare said:

Please dear lord baby jesus, would like to break even on the weekly 36.5 calls I got yesterday...
Post removed:
by user
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
AgEng06
AG
E said:

Prognightmare said:

Please dear lord baby jesus, would like to break even on the weekly 36.5 calls I got yesterday...
$40 would be great
Colt98
AG
In xom at 31ish. Looks like model T is around 50. Was thinking about cc if it hit 45, but may wait to see if it pushes to 50.
McInnis 03
AG

Outlier flow.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
bullard21k
AG
What do you mean rug will get pulled?
khaos288
AG
bullard21k said:

Main street and wall street will get married, and main street has 26 million dollars in credit card bills/debt

Wall street will get drug down
gougler08
AG
khaos288 said:

bullard21k said:

Main street and wall street will get married, and main street has 26 million dollars in credit card bills/debt

On the flip side, everyone has been thinking that for 2 weeks now...I have no idea what to think at this point
IrishTxAggie
AG
bullard21k said:

People are buying, buying, buying with FOMO on their minds and then all of a suddenly, there's no more buyers and the only way to dump the pump and dump is to take a huge loss.
khaos288
AG
gougler08 said:

khaos288 said:

bullard21k said:

On the flip side, everyone has been thinking that for 2 weeks now...I have no idea what to think at this point
But the realities are still true. FOMO is strong in SPY with insanely low volume, and 26 million people are still out of work.

Those people aren't all going to magically be employed when we re-open. And you don't instantly default on loans/bills. You have a month or two of savings, and then the trouble starts. Once we start hearing about those 26 million missing mortgage, car, credit card bill payments, you'll see the fear come back. Especially because the virus cloud will still be around.

How bad that is? and how bad that impacts the market? Impossible to guess.
jj9000
AG
bullard21k said:

Over-exuberance leading to a massive selloff.

Market was extended 11 Yr bull late last year.

We're dead square in the middle of the worst economic outlook this century. This isn't simply a light-switch turn everything back on, and things will go back to Feb 2020.

I don't want to steer to far off the trading path here, otherwise I'll get a "talkin' to", but we're on the front side of a lot of pain.
Spaceship
AG
Looking at Kinder Morgan...they actually raised their dividend today but less than was projected. But they are down today ~2%.
First Page Last Page
Page 1379 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.