Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,105,619 Views | 224609 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by El_duderino
OverSeas AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Grown Pear
AG
This is a WHOLE different conversation for another place.
khaos288
AG
Jizzle89 said:

oldarmy1 said:

For otherwise idle money you can buy SDC $4.67 and sell a May 15th $5 covered call for $0.65 for net $5.65 or $4.02 own it, if under $5 by expiration.

I love TD Ameritrade since joining, but the options and figuring out selling covered calls has given me a headache..

Only thing Robinhood was good at is how easy their options are

Can you even write calls on RH? You couldn't when I was on there.

To write a covered call on tda, just pick the expiry and strike of the call you want and pick "sell" instead of buy.
Post removed:
by user
FrontPorchAg
Aggietaco said:

That stings.
I only think about when I see the price of the stock or every time I pay my mortgage and realize I could be debt-free.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Rice and Fries
Grown Pear said:

This is a WHOLE different conversation for another place.
Thank you for being the 15th person to say this in some way or another.
oldarmy1
AG
khaos288 said:

Jizzle89 said:

oldarmy1 said:

For otherwise idle money you can buy SDC $4.67 and sell a May 15th $5 covered call for $0.65 for net $5.65 or $4.02 own it, if under $5 by expiration.

I love TD Ameritrade since joining, but the options and figuring out selling covered calls has given me a headache..

Only thing Robinhood was good at is how easy their options are

Can you even write calls on RH? You couldn't when I was on there.

To write a covered call on tda, just pick the expiry and strike of the call you want and pick "sell" instead of buy.
You can. Might not have signed up for it.
Rice and Fries
Irish....

Talk to me about pork and meat shortage. What do you think the shutting of processing plants will do? I happen to think it might help Sanderson's Farm's Stock.
george1992
TRNX has been on a tear. I hate that stock. I made and lost a ton on it. I've just shorted it so if the rest of yall want to make some money, it should continue to shoot up.

So far I'm up $4.80.

Now down $56.20.
khaos288
AG
Nah I had everything but a margin account. I left RH before they even had the debit card and fractional shares and a ton of features though
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

WORK 4/24 30C getting lots of flow right now. Looks to be possibly basing here. I'm, in at .53 with a .13 stop
If you did this, might want to take some off. You've got about 30% in about 2hrs
IrishTxAggie
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Irish....

Talk to me about pork and meat shortage. What do you think the shutting of processing plants will do? I happen to think it might help Sanderson's Farm's Stock.

I'll shoot a note to a few people over the weekend. I'm fairly disconnected from the US production/processing of late. I've been more focused on Canada, LATAM, and China/SE Asia the last six months or so.
spud1910
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

WORK 4/24 30C getting lots of flow right now. Looks to be possibly basing here. I'm, in at .53 with a .13 stop
If you did this, might want to take some off. You've got about 30% in about 2hrs
Yeah, I saw his post and jumped on the boat. Just took a little off at .75
Grown Pear
AG
I can't keep up and read through what everyone else is saying I just replied to the notification you commented on my post.

We're all on the same team here. Let's go make some money!!

Looks like prices are picking back up again a little bit. AAPL & AMZN appear to be the main drags
thirdcoast
AG
Goldman upgraded BA then downgraded AAPL in this current market. Think about that for a sec.
Rice and Fries
thirdcoast said:

Goldman upgraded BA then downgraded AAPL in this current market. Think about that for a sec.
Anytime I hear about Goldman issuing new takes on stocks, I automatically assume they are holding the opposite position/play.

Never trust goldman.
Mr President Elect
AG
so that jpm 4/24 93 call is looking nice. anyone taking a position to cover as it is up about 50% already
Harkrider 93
AG

edit to stop talking about real estate
Grown Pear
AG
Rice and Fries said:

thirdcoast said:

Anytime I hear about Goldman issuing new takes on stocks, I automatically assume they are holding the opposite position/play.

Never trust goldman.
Something about "truer words have never been spoken"...
Grown Pear
AG
Looks like my 4/17 AAPL covered call at $330/share is safe. Gotta love that $3.30 pocketed premium.
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU climbing all the way back
Exsurge Domine
Made $5k off that AMC deal this morning
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
the last of the bohemians said:

2900 today?
no
AgEng06
AG
Well, my inexperience w/ options cost me $3.00 (and 1 day trade) today. I guess that's a pretty cheap lesson.
Aggie1391
RoyalOak00 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Made this exact call this morning; WORK 4/24 @ 30.
What's your exit point on these?
oldarmy1
AG
DOCU over $100 again after the flash drop yesterday. Magnet for the win
AggiePeeps06
AG
Did AMC open at 3.85 but now is down to 3.24? Wonder if it will close strong
oldarmy1
AG
DIS just moved above intraday resistance. Don't think our $0.30 risk/reward gonna workout for todays remaining $115 calls but I just entered them again for next week. Only $0.23 for this cycle.
Agnzona
Abbott apparently sent the market over 24K!!!!!!!!!
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
New volatile penny stonk for y'all: tlgt
Don't know anything about them but just cleared my first 20% in a couple days trading this, looks like I could have done a lot better but I'll take it
shiphunt
AG
Not too sure about that take on Goldman. Research arms and trading desks are fairly separated even in today's world. Analysts have reputations to uphold, they aren't trying to dupe retail investors so their buddies on the desk can get bonuses
Rice and Fries
JPM is stopping all HELOCs.

First Page Last Page
Page 1342 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.