Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,105,863 Views | 224612 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by McInnis 03
The Pilot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NRD09 said:

Aggies1322 said:

Help me out here.. is the market going to keep falling this week, or should I jump in now? I dont want to jump in and lose 6-10% each day for the foreseeable future.
I would like to know this as well. Anybody?
I'll let you know at the end of the week.
oldarmy1
AG
ZM ZOOM mentioned Friday breaking out.

Online everybody!
gougler08
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Help me out here.. is the market going to keep falling this week, or should I jump in now? I dont want to jump in and lose 6-10% each day for the foreseeable future.
If your goal is long term stocks, hop in now as a lot of stuff is on sale...if you're looking for a quick win this week, I'd err on the side of puts as I'm not convinced this is a bottom (though it is nice to see us heading up some after the halt this morning)
Aggies1322
AG
Thanks guys.
AnyOtherName
AG
NRD09 said:

Aggies1322 said:

I would like to know this as well. Anybody?
Depends. But yes.
Carlo4
AG
NRD09 said:

bought swn puts, slv calls, XOM calls...
trump address right before close today, get ready for your regularly scheduled pump (i.e. order spy puts during spike)
What time today? Haven't seen it pop up on the news using Google.
TXAG14
3:30ET
Aggie09Derek
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ZM ZOOM mentioned Friday breaking out.

Online everybody!
Two differenc company tickers....be careful everyone
YNWA_AG
AG
Carlo4
AG
TXAG14 said:

3:30ET
Gracias! So go long after lunch, sell at market closing, switch to shorting, and repeat.
ProgN
McInnis 03
AG
ZM and DOCU should be bumpin.....online communication and paperless signing? YES PLEASE.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Aggies1322 said:

People can't time the market on a consistent basis in the best of markets and you want to do it along side a black swan event?

What is your outlook? Are you trying to make a short term profit or long term investment? If long term, do you believe the system will survive? If so, put your money in and ride it out. If not, then I certainly wouldn't try to time it for a quick entry/exit.
Brewmaster
AG
JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Those hospitalizations and deaths are still going to happen, only now they'll be tended to by doctors who are overtaxed, in hospitals with no room, and around patients carrying something likely worse.

So how is that not something we should take seriously?

Too many people on this thread pretend to be experts in all aspects of life and while I appreciate the expertise in the market on this board, it's growing hilarious to watch some of you also pretend to be experts on infection disease as well.

I mean, we literally have people on here saying it's not worth panicking until people are putting dead bodies out on the street.

But by all means, continue...
Taking it seriously and panicking are 2 different things, but if it makes you feel better, do both. Personally, I'll pray for the sick and the rest of us and keep doing what I do. Look up some numbers from South Korea, see what a prepared country has done to stem the effects of this.
khaos288
AG
BREwmaster said:

JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Those hospitalizations and deaths are still going to happen, only now they'll be tended to by doctors who are overtaxed, in hospitals with no room, and around patients carrying something likely worse.

Too many people on this thread pretend to be experts in all aspects of life and while I appreciate the expertise in the market on this board, it's growing hilarious to watch some of you also pretend to be experts on infection disease as well.

I mean, we literally have people on here saying it's not worth panicking until people are putting dead bodies out on the street.

Taking it seriously and panicking are 2 different things, but if it makes you feel better, do both. Personally, I'll pray for the sick and the rest of us and keep doing what I do. Look up some numbers from South Korea, see what a prepared country has done to stem the effects of this.

Except South Korea was way more prepared than us. Our numbers of spread were almost identical to Italy in the first ten days.
ProgN
I bought MRVL at this level
TXAG14
In for the pump at 3.65 Apt17 MSFT 165C
Post removed:
by user
mavsfan4ever
AG
BREwmaster said:

JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Our response was nothing like south korea's. And people will keep doing what they do, as you mentioned, which will make it even more difficult to stem the effects.
oldarmy1
AG
Seeing UAL Put option alerts. Most coming in around the April 3rd $25 strikes.
bmks270
AG
McInnis 03 said:

ZM and DOCU should be bumpin.....online communication and paperless signing? YES PLEASE.

With the work from home I thought it was odd slack took a big hit.
IrishTxAggie
AG
YNWA_AG
AG
Domestic flights are going to be restricted. Guaranteed.
McInnis 03
AG
Could not help myself. Adjusted some holdings and in return added some AAPL, XOM, BBY, and TDOC
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Carlo4
AG
GS predicting S&P go as low as 2,000 worst case. Back to 3,200 end of year.

-5% second quarter 2020.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/goldman-says-us-growth-will-fall-5-this-quarter-a-coronavirus-recession-is-probably-coming-2020-03-16?mod=home-page
ryanhnc10
AG
bmks270 said:

McInnis 03 said:

With the work from home I thought it was odd slack took a big hit.

They missed on earnings
J_Landes89
AG
Am I crazy for still holding out on XOM, even at these prices?

Added to ROKU, OVV, SDC, and FSLY today.
Aggietaco
AG
I'm still waiting to put more into XOM and others. I'm an infant at this, but I feel like there is still more downside.
oldarmy1
AG
Bought WYNN...just too good to pass up. Created a flash up so let it settle.

Aggies1322
AG
Does anyone trade SOXL? Curious to see if anyone has found success with it?
khaos288
AG
What's the pattern for days after circuit breakers so far?
khaos288
AG
IN for the WYNN
oldarmy1
AG
An up day
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Does anyone trade SOXL? Curious to see if anyone has found success with it?
bought 3 days before the market tanked!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shiner Bock
AG
Home Depot gonna be a stock to watch. They make a ton of money april-may-june in lawn and garden. Potential to have a huge recovery if timed right.
First Page Last Page
Page 1117 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.