Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,101,227 Views | 224562 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by jagvocate
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
khaos288 said:

IN for the WYNN
Great. I mean come on. Yeah things are sucky but WYNN will be over $100 once everything runs its course. I guarantee it.

Think that's the first guarantee this year.
Aggies1322
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

Does anyone trade SOXL? Curious to see if anyone has found success with it?
bought 3 days before the market tanked!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIL lost like 400k doing that.
sherminator
Anyone buying TVIX?
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies1322 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

30% in about 4 days and sold it
Carlo4
AG
Couldn't agree more... just a matter of when to enter. I remember 2008/9 when WYNN went from $100 to $20 over 7 months.

They are also down about $90 since mid January.
AgShaun00
AG
Anyone buying MSFT at this level or is there more to go?
Brewmaster
AG
AgShaun00 said:

back in October it was in the mid 130's, I'd aim there.
tam2002
AG
Gotta little bit of cash left to dump into something and I'm debating between ROKU and WYNN? Opinions?
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

I expected it to at least retest $135 set on 3/12. Would buy more there.
Ragoo
AG
oldarmy1 said:

khaos288 said:

IN for the WYNN
Great. I mean come on. Yeah things are sucky but WYNN will be over $100 once everything runs its course. I guarantee it.

what about risk from Macau?
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies1322 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

If the timing is right, this could be a great winner.

67 is the 2yr low.

UpstateAg
AG
LADR is under ten.
tlepoC
AG
Yep, looks like I shouldn't have sold those puts. Thoughts on general commercial real estate being under for a long while after this?
aginlakeway
AG
oldarmy1 said:

khaos288 said:

IN for the WYNN

I just bought WYNN. I'm not a very active trader. But I love the upside.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
MOCO9
AG
Thoughts on RDS (Shell)?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggierific said:

Yep, looks like I shouldn't have sold those puts. Thoughts on general commercial real estate being under for a long while after this?
I think these WFH mandates are going to show corporate America how much money they're wasting on commercial office space if there isn't a drop in productivity over the next few weeks
Aggies1322
AG
AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

67 is the 2yr low.

Yeah, I may wait until tomorrow to see how it is acting - IF it keeps falling, I will let it fall. But if it stays steady, I might jump in.
khaos288
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Aggierific said:

I think these WFH mandates are going to show corporate America how much money they're wasting on commercial office space if there isn't a drop in productivity over the next few weeks
I REALLY wish other companies would embrace it. Even my own company leaves it up to individual teams. I tell my group to WFH MWF every week, and we have great productivity. Commutes, AC, rent, time, stress, and countless other things are benefits of working from home. I don't see why companies don't leverage it more.
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies1322 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies1322 said:

67 is the 2yr low.

Yeah, I may wait until tomorrow to see how it is acting - IF it keeps falling, I will let it fall. But if it stays steady, I might jump in.
first day will be a 20-30% climb i bet
Hendrix
AG
love it. bought quite a bit today in the 24.50 area.
bmks270
AG
khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Aggierific said:

I REALLY wish other companies would embrace it. Even my own company leaves it up to individual teams. I tell my group to WFH MWF every week, and we have great productivity. Commutes, AC, rent, time, stress, and countless other things are benefits of working from home. I don't see why companies don't leverage it more.

They will also see how much they can cut out the travel budget.
MOCO9
AG
RSP715 said:

love it. bought quite a bit today in the 24.50 area.
Thanks!
khaos288
AG
bmks270 said:

khaos288 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Aggierific said:

They will also see how much they can cut out the travel budget.
Think about a company with 60% of WFH compared to an offer at a company that requires 100% attendance. That's 5 hours a week in commute for me, gas, tires, oil, and insurance. Just monetarily, it makes the company a better offer.

Think about 100% WFH. Your employee base is now everywhere with a reliable internet connection.
gougler08
AG
MOCO9 said:

Thoughts on RDS (Shell)?
Not a bad choice for O&G with the strong dividend, but it may be a while before O&G heads back up
Ragoo
AG
1 day WFH and I hate it.
ProgN
aggiedaniel06
AG
For you ROKU lovers, it's at a delicious price as I type this.
docaggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

This panic is all off of projections and it's ridiculous. The amount of actual deaths from this virus is so low that it wouldn't even register if we didn't have the media. I'll panic when they're picking bodies up in trucks that have been left out on the curb for pickup.
But the full hospitals should.
I'm not panicking, but the issue is this is hitting so hard and fast in areas that hospitals go from seeing their first COVID patient to completely full to the point that even overflow areas are saturated. That means if you need to be admitted for something else entirely, you're hosed.
Supplies are a challenge, blood is a challenge, ventilators and beds are a challenge.

Just a last preach here:
Help out by not going out into big groups. Stay home if you're ill. And if you're healthy, please give blood.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HoustonAg2014
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

For you ROKU lovers, it's at a delicious price as I type this.
Buyer beware! It was at a delicious price at $100 per this board now down 35% since
aggiedaniel06
AG
You missed the joke. It was at 69. LOL
Trucker 96
Prognightmare said:

This is where I'm at. This is temporary. We will bounce back hard.
ProgN
docaggie said:

Prognightmare said:

This panic is all off of projections and it's ridiculous. The amount of actual deaths from this virus is so low that it wouldn't even register if we didn't have the media. I'll panic when they're picking bodies up in trucks that have been left out on the curb for pickup.
But the full hospitals should.
I'm not panicking, but the issue is this is hitting so hard and fast in areas that hospitals go from seeing their first COVID patient to completely full to the point that even overflow areas are saturated. That means if you need to be admitted for something else entirely, you're hosed.
Supplies are a challenge, blood is a challenge, ventilators and beds are a challenge.

Just a last preach here:
Help out by not going out into big groups. Stay home if you're ill. And if you're healthy, please give blood.

That's the beauty of a message board, it brings varying opinions together. My opinion is that this is overblown and I'm adding positions at great prices due to panic and overreactions.
Harkrider 93
AG
some things I have heard that make me feel like it may be over soon:

what happens to my money if the stock market goes to zero in a few weeks?

the Fed is closing in 2 weeks and so are the banks - get cash now because you won't be able to like in 1920.

Better get your groceries now because everything will be shut down in 48 hours.

If I don't get as much food as I can now, there may not be any left in two weeks

We need a numbers person to see how everyone was worried in a multiple of two, so we will rebound by a multiple of four because 2x2 = 4 but so does 2+2!

McInnis 03
AG
More readjusting, added Wynn below 58
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
First Page Last Page
Page 1118 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.