***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2022***

21,242 Views | 148 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by WestTexAg12
dshedd41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Time to get this thing start again
&ct=g
Gig’em Aggies!
gigem1223
Both teams off to pretty underwhelming starts. Imagine most rangers fans will be watching TNT tonight.
RO519
AG
Hows Minute Maid North looking this season? Any issues with the concession stands or staff? Sure glad the stros have a stadium in the DFW they can call home.
South Platte
RO519 said:

Hows Minute Maid North looking this season? Any issues with the concession stands or staff? Sure glad the stros have a stadium in the DFW they can call home.
At this point it's Minute Maid North, Coors Field South, Angels Stadium East. It's debatable whether our own team even cares.
Legal Custodian
AG
Houston sucks.
agproducer
AG
South Platte said:

RO519 said:

At this point it's Minute Maid North, Coors Field South, Angels Stadium East. It's debatable whether our own team even cares.

Wow! A dose of reality from a Rangers fan. I'm impressed!
RO519
AG
Legal Custodian said:

Houston sucks.
Have you been to DFW?
Farmer1906
AG
Why y'all stick the announcers on the moon?

Super Aggie 64
AG
Legal Custodian
AG
I think what this one game shows everyone is that one franchise is clearly trending up while the other is trending down. I think everyone here can agree on that
agproducer
AG
Legal Custodian said:

I think what this one game shows everyone is that one franchise is clearly tending up while the other is trending down. I think everyone here can agree on that

Huh?
gigem1223
Pretty clear what he's saying. Rangers future success is all dependent on Winn/ Leiter/ Ragans, who we should see within the next year or 2. Regardless, the rangers just spanked that ass with the Astros ace on the mound with Dunning…. Whose at best a 4/5 guy in the rotation.
Grapesoda2525
gigem1223 said:

Pretty clear what he's saying. Rangers future success is all dependent on Winn/ Leiter/ Ragans, who we should see within the next year or 2. Regardless, the rangers just spanked that ass with the Astros ace on the mound with Dunning…. Whose at best a 4/5 guy in the rotation.
My only concern about Winn / leiter / Ragams is health. They definitely have the talent, it just seems like a ton of our minor league guys get hurt for some reason.
bearkatag15
AG
good win Arlington fans... if y'all win the next 18 I'll live poop slap
Mr Gigem
AG
I think losing to Dane Dunning and walking Eli White deserves a poop slap
tjack16
AG
Astros have Odorizzi pitching tonight … so good luck tonight against a AA quality pitcher
agproducer
AG
Rangers have a bright future, but saying the Astros are trending downward is premature. Framber held the Rangers down last night. The bullpen gave up the booty.

One game is not an indicator, imo.

bearkatag15
AG
tjack16
AG
I wouldnt say the Astros are trending down. They just went to the World Series.

I will say the Rangers are trending up. We've yet to have a season since 2015 where BOTH teams were playoff caliber. I think that will happen in 2023/2024
wbt5845
AG
Farmer1906 said:

Because your mom touches herself.
Farmer1906
AG
wbt5845 said:

Farmer1906 said:

Because your mom touches herself.
I think that makes her your grandma.

Because we know who daddy is.
dshedd41
S
&ct=g
Gig’em Aggies!
Mathguy64
AG
I just want to thank Willie Calhoun. When he popped the clutch standing down the line on 3B in the 9th he singlehandedly won the game for the Astros.

Well done Willie. Well done.
cc10106
It wasn't easy, but it was a good series win against the Arlington Slump Busters to get back on track.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Aggies2009
AG
TarponChaser
It got deleted from the sad Rangers' fans thread but it's only mid-May and they're already reduced to talking about new hotels around their trailer park stadium and rides at Six Flags.

#sadtrombone
Mr Gigem
AG
What's sad is you venturing over to the Rangers thread to make a pathetic attempt at trash talk. Just let us know when the rent is due and I'll pull it out of the allowance we give your mother every week
TarponChaser
Mr Gigem said:

What's sad is you venturing over to the Rangers thread to make a pathetic attempt at trash talk. Just let us know when the rent is due and I'll pull it out of the allowance we give your mother every week

It's not really trash talking when the Rangers are once again on a run of historic insignificance despite their acquisitions and plans.

You must have been the one to go whine to the mods.
Mr Gigem
AG
This is you, isn't it?

'23 World Series Champs
Bugle Rank, File 3
Farmer1906
AG
In 2021, Arlington started 13-17 thru 30 games. On pace for 70 wins. Of course, you couldn't keep that pace and ended up only winning 60.

2021/22 Offseason - Spend 1/2 a billion to not suck.

In 2022, Arlington starts 13-17 thru 30 games. On pace for... wait. The same record? Its like yall suck so bad money can't even fix it.

At least it's only year 2, 3, wait... 6 of your rebuild. Damn! Feel sorry for ya.
TarponChaser
Mr Gigem said:

This is you, isn't it?

I have zero clue who that is or what that's about. Or who you might be IRL.
bearkatag15
AG
TarponChaser said:

Mr Gigem said:

This is you, isn't it?

Billy Madison is an American classic. You should be ashamed of yourself for not know this iconic scene from the movie.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Farmer1906
AG
bearkatag15 said:

TarponChaser said:

Mr Gigem said:

This is you, isn't it?

Billy Madison is an American classic. You should be ashamed of yourself for not know this iconic scene from the movie.
Yup
Eso si, Que es

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.