***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,778,294 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by PSully97
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Game 3 tonight is why you trade for Zack Greinke. Could you imagine what would happen tonight if we hadn't made that trade? Would we do back to back bullpen days? I shudder to think
tailgatetimer10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok I'm convinced. Move him up to the 6 spot
Shenaniganz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So listen up everyone. I need you to do whatever sacrifice, seance, dance, wear whatever clothing, prayers you need to do in order for the Astros to win the next two games. I am going to game 4 tomorrow and DO NOT want to have to listen to the Nats fans celebrate a WS win while I am there.
tjholley16
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wearing my Springer jersey again today... it worked game 2 of the ALCS. Hopefully it works again tonight
agdaddy04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
lda6339 said:

The series is not going back to Houston

You just want some company in the "got swept by the Nats" category? If you didn't realize it, you stumbled onto the Astros thread and not a World Series thread.
lda6339
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
agdaddy04 said:

lda6339 said:

The series is not going back to Houston

You just want some company in the "got swept by the Nats" category? If you didn't realize it, you stumbled onto the Astros thread and not a World Series thread.
Gig Em Stros!
JRC0811
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbos Cow said:

So listen up everyone. I need you to do whatever sacrifice, seance, dance, wear whatever clothing, prayers you need to do in order for the Astros to win the next two games. I am going to game 4 tomorrow and DO NOT want to have to listen to the Nats fans celebrate a WS win while I am there.
I'll be there too... was thinking that if either team swept I'd get to see a WS win, which would be history.

But, after watching the morning news, these Nats fans are getting more and more annoying. The Astros need to take the wind out of their sails tonight.
k20dub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe one of their pitchers will do this again?

Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jimbos Cow said:

So listen up everyone. I need you to do whatever sacrifice, seance, dance, wear whatever clothing, prayers you need to do in order for the Astros to win the next two games. I am going to game 4 tomorrow and DO NOT want to have to listen to the Nats fans celebrate a WS win while I am there.
What you need to do is eat as much taco bell burritos, broccoli, cabbage and beer as you can today. Then let your section have it all night.
Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LFG!!!!!!!!
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MOTHA ****ING GAME DAY!
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jimbos Cow said:

So listen up everyone. I need you to do whatever sacrifice, seance, dance, wear whatever clothing, prayers you need to do in order for the Astros to win the next two games. I am going to game 4 tomorrow and DO NOT want to have to listen to the Nats fans celebrate a WS win while I am there.
In! Pregame warmup is Mel Gibson battle speech from Braveheart. I just got my Juan Soto voodoo doll back from the cleaners...Two dozen barbed pins and a quart of bourbon in reserve. Let's roll
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What did you do to it and why was it at the cleaners for the first two games?
Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Milkman said:


Someone tag Bregman
Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The chick from above is from Spring!!! She should be the rally chick from now on!
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Forgiven_Ag said:

The chick from above is from Spring!!! She should be the rally chick from now on!

The ginger dude in the bikini?
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is this secretly your wife or something? you are trying really hard to make this happen
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this upstanding actress is from houston and can literally circus-TOFA, but with the folks that think Kate is porn, you may not want to delve further

Bobby Jimbo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

The chick from above is from Spring!!! She should be the rally chick from now on!

The ginger dude in the bikini?
Glad I'm not the only one thinking it.
expresswrittenconsent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jetch17 said:

this upstanding actress is from houston and can literally circus-TOFA, but with the folks that think Kate is porn, you may not want to delve further



Go on.....
Dirty Mike and the Boys
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For some odd reason I don't think that tripod is gonna be used for nature photography.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


I could totally imagine him thinking about Chipotle guacamole while on the mound.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Water Turkey07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Very talented actress. I defy you to watch her work and argue that it is not art.
Aggie Pharmer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

this upstanding actress is from houston and can literally circus-TOFA, but with the folks that think Kate is porn, you may not want to delve further


We're going to need a name....you know, for science and stuff....
Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Is this secretly your wife or something? you are trying really hard to make this happen


Ugh. The tired, "you're trying to hard". Alright y'all keep running Kate out there why we get smoked another 2 games.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Forgiven_Ag said:

bearkatag15 said:

Is this secretly your wife or something? you are trying really hard to make this happen


Ugh. The tired, "you're trying to hard". Alright y'all keep running Kate out there why we get smoked another 2 games.
You realize Kate or any other half naked woman posted on this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game right? It fun and all to have a reason to post it all night long but it really is pointless and just clutters up the thread from actual baseball talk/commentary from the game.

Also posting it 10 hours before the game definitely does zero.
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
gigemJTH12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

The chick from above is from Spring!!! She should be the rally chick from now on!

The ginger dude in the bikini?
I saw the pic and was going to post the "Thats a man, baby" gif

in todays internet age, it is very odd that that would be the chick of choice for anyone..lol

especially habitually.

if you like that style...I have an upgrade x1000. Try Sofia Bevarly. Same look but a million times hotter.



Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bearkatag15 said:

Forgiven_Ag said:

bearkatag15 said:

Is this secretly your wife or something? you are trying really hard to make this happen


Ugh. The tired, "you're trying to hard". Alright y'all keep running Kate out there why we get smoked another 2 games.
You realize Kate or any other half naked woman posted on this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the outcome of the game right? It fun and all to have a reason to post it all night long but it really is pointless and just clutters up the thread from actual baseball talk/commentary from the game.

Also posting it 10 hours before the game definitely does zero.


Good Lord man. It's a joke. Yes, I know it has zero to do with the actual game. We are all tense about the game so I am trying to lighten it up a little. Would say go back to your Tyler White schtick, but that would be cluttering up the thread.
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

this upstanding actress is from houston and can literally circus-TOFA, but with the folks that think Kate is porn, you may not want to delve further


The camera bag with tripod on top....

jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
03_Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You boys are posting tight. Gonna need to loosen up a little bit.
aTm2004
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

this upstanding actress is from houston and can literally circus-TOFA, but with the folks that think Kate is porn, you may not want to delve further


So, uhh...who is she?
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ava Addams ...i highly suggest not researching further at work.