Thunderstruck xx said:
West Virginia *****es
Thunderstruck xx said:
West Virginia *****es
AgLiving06 said:
I continually get a kick out of places like Seattle and San Fran singing about West Virginia and country roads.
All things they hate with a passion.
AgLiving06 said:
I continually get a kick out of places like Seattle and San Fran singing about West Virginia and country roads.
All things they hate with a passion.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:AgLiving06 said:
I continually get a kick out of places like Seattle and San Fran singing about West Virginia and country roads.
All things they hate with a passion.
Is that what Fox News told you?
AgBQ-00 said:
that free kick for the second goal was a thing of beauty
Shoulda pulled this move when the ref handed him a red card pic.twitter.com/cSNKRvz7yv
— greg (@greg16676935420) July 2, 2026
Pahdz said:
I freaking hate wonderwall
agsalaska said:oldarmyag95 said:
how can an accident be a red card
Intent is not a consideration
Quote:
Sending-off offences
A player, substitute or substituted player who commits any of the following offences is sent off:
denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by committing a deliberate handball offence (except a goalkeeper within their penalty area)
denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by committing a non-deliberate handball offence outside their own penalty area
denying a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent whose overall movement is towards the offender's goal by an offence punishable by a free kick (unless as outlined below)
serious foul play
biting or spitting at someone
violent conduct
using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or action(s)
receiving a second caution in the same match
entering the video operation room (VOR)
AgLiving06 said:
I continually get a kick out of places like Seattle and San Fran singing about West Virginia and country roads.
All things they hate with a passion.
AgLiving06 said:THE_CHOSEN_ONE said:AgLiving06 said:
I continually get a kick out of places like Seattle and San Fran singing about West Virginia and country roads.
All things they hate with a passion.
Is that what Fox News told you?
Sure isn't. First hand knowledge.
oragator said:
We need Pepsi to have the game of his life.
BALOGUN DIDN’T LEAD WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET YOU CAN’T EJECT HIM FOR TARGETING NO I DON’T CARE WHAT MATT AUSTIN SAYS
— Barstool SEC (@SECBarstool) July 2, 2026
Vox Clamantis said:BALOGUN DIDN’T LEAD WITH THE CROWN OF THE HELMET YOU CAN’T EJECT HIM FOR TARGETING NO I DON’T CARE WHAT MATT AUSTIN SAYS
— Barstool SEC (@SECBarstool) July 2, 2026
LHAG92 said:
Should be…