**Tottenham Hotspur 2022-2023 Thread**

42,395 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by DeangeloVickers
Socrates05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Another CB and an AM/RWF.
Hey...so.. um
Out of the best 11? Maybe. Off the field completely, no.

Davies played pretty well after conte got there.
t - cam
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

Out of the best 11? Maybe. Off the field completely, no.

Davies played pretty well after conte got there.

He defends ok but he absolutely trash with the ball. Has at least two ridiculous turnovers a game that lead to direct opportunities coming right back at us.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Dier has looked really good so far

Richarlison as well

Moura played RWB today. Very interesting
Hey...so.. um
DeangeloVickers said:

Moura played RWB today. Very interesting

This was my biggest takeaway. If we make a cup semi final, does he play there? Are we bringing in another attackwr that will push moura out? Or does it mean nothing? Probably the latter.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Getting closer.
Hey...so.. um
What is the best way to watch a replay and how soon afterwards is it available? Sunday morning games are not possible for me due to church.

Thanks in advance,
Socrates05
AG
Peacock will have certain game replays (if they showed live) available immediately, other games will be available after 24 hours.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Personally I never watch later if I missed the game. Just me I guess.

But I find a highlights video and watch that. Yeah the score is usually known in advance. But it saves me about 2 hours.

You could record the games if they were Live of course.

DeangeloVickers
AG
The premier league extended highlights are EXCELLENT on youtube....normally one or two hours after match

B$Weigem
AG
If anyone is in Houston, the official Spurs bar is Pimlico Irish Pub. Great crowd and atmosphere for all games. Pimlico is located across the AIG tower on Waugh road.

Look forward to seeing fellow COYS fans out this season.
Bryan98
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Personally I never watch later if I missed the game. Just me I guess.

But I find a highlights video and watch that. Yeah the score is usually known in advance. But it saves me about 2 hours.

You could record the games if they were Live of course.

I also can't watch sports games after they're over. I used to, years ago. Something changed.
MW13
AG
SPURS PLAY or whatever the streaming service is called has all games. I would assume the replays are on their pretty quick.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Figured I'd stop by and say sup.

Come on you coys
Hey...so.. um
Thanks for the replies. I usually watch those highlights and will probably continue to do so on Sunday morning games. Pretty excited for this season to start.

What podcasts do you guys listen to? I've been listening to the fighting cock this summer. Pretty good but open to others.
JCRiley09
AG
Dr Tottenham is an American pod that I really like, not as funny as Fighting Cock, but I really like their analysis. I think the main host is even a Texan.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
JCRiley09 said:

Dr Tottenham is an American pod that I really like, not as funny as Fighting Cock, but I really like their analysis. I think the main host is even a Texan.
Same. Fighting Cock is the gold standard. Dr. Tottenham is okay, I think all but one of them are Texans from Dallas Spurs.

Ive tried them all and those are the only two I can really do. Last Word on Spurs used to be okay, but they're all pretty much the same after awhile.
Ragnar Danneskjoldd
AG
Nobody watches in New Braunfels, do they?
GIF Reactor
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

Thanks for the replies. I usually watch those highlights and will probably continue to do so on Sunday morning games. Pretty excited for this season to start.

What podcasts do you guys listen to? I've been listening to the fighting cock this summer. Pretty good but open to others.
I prefer the Last Word on Spurs but will have to give Fighting Cock another chance.
Bryan98
AG
I like Last Word on Spurs for fan reactions during the season. I also like The Extra Inch, which is a calm, tactics-oriented podcast that spun off of The Fighting Cock (which to me is a pure banter podcast).

I've tried an American podcast or two, but I've realized that I prefer hearing from people closer to the source. Like, MAYBE an Aggie Football podcast from Singapore could be really good, and provide good insights, but what are the chances?
Beau Bevers
AG
View From the Lane is another good one from the writers of The Athletic.
DeangeloVickers
AG
Matchday! COYS!

Big Shooter
Staff
AG
COYS!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
The rout is on 4-1 now.

OG and Kulusevski in second half.

Beau Bevers
AG
Pour it ON! COYS!
Bachelor99
AG
This is quite promising...4 goals on the board and none from son/kane...
t - cam
AG
Kulasevski is soo good. He may actually be our best player.

Socrates05
AG
t - cam said:

Kulasevski is soo good. He may actually be our best player.

He is such a pleasure to watch.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

It's KULUsevski not KULAsevski.

jusy fyi

Hey...so.. um
I didn't get to watch the game live, but man they looked good today. So many pieces. From the highlights, it looked like everyone was forward. Who stayed back, lol. Romero?
t - cam
AG
If we can defend we are going to contend. I don't see a scenario where this team isn't scoring goals.

Bryan98
AG
Hey...so.. um said:

I didn't get to watch the game live, but man they looked good today. So many pieces. From the highlights, it looked like everyone was forward. Who stayed back, lol. Romero?

No, Romero is the most attack-minded CB we have - although Davies got forward quite a bit today carrying the ball and linking up, and Dier scored a header.

It IS awesome to see us scoring without Son and Kane - for years I've thought that was our biggest weakness. They may be world class, but if they're the only threats, we can't possibly contend. Amazing to see what happened today, and especially how involved our defense was in scoring.

I'll bet Conte was like "THIS is why I didn't care about the Roma result." :lol:
Hey...so.. um
Awesome to hear
TulaneAg
I feel like Kulu should fire that left foot shot at the opposite post every time he can see it. It's deadly.

And I missed the first half, who had the assist for that first goal?
Hey...so.. um
Kulu

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.