**Tottenham Hotspur 2022-2023 Thread**

42,387 Views | 739 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by DeangeloVickers
BMK54
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kane's gotta finish those

DeangeloVickers
AG
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DeangeloVickers
AG
Win the group!!! Avoid the big dogs
BMK54
Beautiful goal to win the group. Great 2nd half.

DeangeloVickers
AG
OM stretched out like spandex on Miami beach /Roy Hodgson

Forum Troll
AG
Great win. If this team could play better in first halves...
Forum Troll
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

OM stretched out like spandex on Miami beach /Roy Hodgson

He's a hero.
DeangeloVickers
AG

https://www.reddit.com/r/coys/comments/yjnizi/conte_reacts_to_last_minute_hojberg_winner/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
Rudyjax
AG
Wow...i called it. Crazy.
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
This is my fault. Wore my brand-new Son shirt during yesterday's match. I accept full responsibility for my actions. Please forgive me.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG

Ugh. I've had that surgery.

Orbital blowout fracture it's called. Also my left eye.

The surgery is no picnic. If it is similar in severity. Mine occurred in a basketball game with a vicious and intentional elbow to the eye.

My surgery involved 3 surgeons.

An ENT surgeon (Otorhinolaryngology)
A maxillofacial guy for cosmetic aspects
And an eye surgeon.

The procedure was to go through my mouth under the upper lip and make an incision there to access via the sinus cavity. They basically peel your face back - nice. They actually removed the sinus lining on that side of my face. And they are trying to bypass the nerves in the face so you don't lose all feeling. Anyway they then come in under and behind the eye and place a prosthetic plate behind the eye to support the eye in place of the socket that was fractured. they also cut in along the bottom eyelid to help with placement. And they have to get it aligned just right so you do not have double vision (which I did while it was fractured). The prosthetic is permanent and made of hardened silicone in my case.

The recovery was no picnic. I was out of work for 2 weeks and it was not physical work.

Lots of swelling in the face after. And despite their best efforts I have never recovered full feeling in that side of my face. It is basically numb from my lip to the bottom of my eye and out toward my cheekbone in a sort of triangular area. But cosmetically it ended up fine - nothing obvious abut having had face surgery.

You can feel a rounded corner of the prosthetic if you run your finger along what would be the eye socket under the eye. and I have a dead zone in the "pocket" of my mouth where they cut. If there is food up there after I eat I am sometimes not aware of it. I have to mentally think about it and check. Sometimes I'll find a bonus piece of corn or something hours after I eat. lol. And sinus infections are a ***** with no lining on that side.

Anyway his injury was similar although maybe not as "violent" as mine. So it could be less than what I experienced. But that is probably worst case.

I also wore a clear face mask (like Rodman) for 6 months after when playing sports. Because you obv want to avoid another injury while healing.

PS - best use of that emoticon ever.
Forum Troll
AG
Is this a phantom of the opera mask and play type of injury. Or out for 8 weeks?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Our round of 16 draw will be one of these 6 teams

Inter Milan - Serie A
Club Brugge - Belgian First Div A
AC Milan - Serie A
RB Leipzig - Bundesliga
Borussia Dortmund - Bundesliga
PSG - Ligue 1

We avoid all the spanish and portugese clubs as well as Napoli and Bayern Munich. At least until quarterfinals.

not that any of our possible matches are easy. As group winners we get the second leg at home.

t - cam
AG
Forum Troll said:

Is this a phantom of the opera mask and play type of injury. Or out for 8 weeks?

I really hope he is in World Cup. That was gonna be one of my proxy teams to root for.
BMK54
Not a good 1st half at all. Dier simply cannot make that mistake .

BMK54
What a beauty by Kane, need to get level.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Attacking like crazy.... just missed on superb chance. on deflected cross right at the back post.
BMK54
Dier's mistake bites us in the ass, but I did like the attacking nature the 2nd half.

Forum Troll
AG
Team looked instantly better when Kulusevski entered. Another mediocre first half though.
DeangeloVickers
AG
aznaggiegirl07
AG
Big Shooter said:

This is my fault. Wore my brand-new Son shirt during yesterday's match. I accept full responsibility for my actions. Please forgive me.
yeah, you better feel guilty...lol
DeangeloVickers
AG
DeangeloVickers
AG
t - cam
AG
We ignoring todays match?
Big Shooter
Staff
AG
Yes.
Bachelor99
AG
you think this was bad....Leeds gonna drop at least 3 on us...
jeffk
AG
Forest is a powerhouse.
DeangeloVickers
AG
How is he not playing?

Forum Troll
AG
Can we put anyone on the pitch besides Royale? Lazy defending between him and Dier on the conceded goal, and then hits another point blank shot into the 2nd deck.
BMK54
Need to play Spence more, he's just wasting away on the bench.
t - cam
AG
The entire back line needs to be replaced. I'm shocked it's the same guys trotted out there every game. They are so bad in possession it's unbelievable how many shots they create for the other team.
t - cam
AG
Bachelor99 said:

you think this was bad....Leeds gonna drop at least 3 on us...

Let's hope it's only 3.
Forum Troll
AG
Kulusevski was awesome in this 2nd half.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.