Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

LIST-EATER!!!!!! if you camped out for tix...then you know about her

121,009 Views | 333 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
Nom de Plume
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A_F-
Cut it out. You're always so combative and argumentative...it's obnoxious. This is a "fun" thread...try it out.

You're one of the biggest chip-on-shoulder posters on here. Calm down.
Smittyfubar
AG
Wreckncrew, are you a HOG?
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
OH, and nothing against old army. I think you guys are so great and wonderful.
schmendeler
AG
well i hope list eating doesn't become an aggie tradition.

i hope she has to leave the university. what a poor excuse for an aggie.

she probably was missing out on her 6am feeding, so she had to get sustenance from somewhere...
YellAgs
AG
no, he's just my idiot friend trying to be funny. he couldn't hack it at bonfire cause of the cussing...it'd hurt his ears.
Burdizzo
AG
PLEASE TO STOP INVALIDATING ME
soso33
"she's eating a list
digesting it twice..."
cecil77
AG
one score and 10
XXX
My age - 20
The length of Zone's crank in mm

how ever you want to express it, it's at least 30 years old...
isotaptx
AG
ENOUGH OF THE PETTY BICKERING. old and new army must band together to get some pictures of this fat ***** on the internet! VIDEO IF POSSIBLE! squeeze, ags!

Keegan99
AG
quote:

PLEASE TO STOP INVALIDATING ME

So angry he can't even conjugate. Impressive.
Burdizzo
AG
Burdizzo
AG
PLEASE TO BE STOPPING INVALIDATING ME!
wreckncrew
AG
Ag-B-10...depends on who you talk to...My wife likes the extra lovin...

And as far as YellAgs is concerned...He couldn't get a girl even if he promised them gold at the end of his rainbow...

And on the Bonfire thing...i just can't handle being with Yell for 8 hours and his whiny voice...

[This message has been edited by wreckncrew (edited 12/9/2004 1:41p).]
Smittyfubar
AG
quote:
"she's eating a list
digesting it twice..."

that made me laugh

quote:

well i hope list eating doesn't become an aggie tradition.

Why not? That would be cool. The line leaders, once they have everyone in line, eat the list to motivate the lines. Damn, I would of had to do it last year for student away game ticket pull. I was fight'n Texas Aggie Line leader #7! Whoop!
Nom de Plume
AG
quote:
eat the list to motivate the lines

That's awesome.

Is someone getting all this down? Surely this thread won't be around forever.
Buck Turgidson
This would make a great Heavy Metal song:

All fear the LIST EATERRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!<insert high pitched wail or low growl>
schmendeler
AG
but once the list is gone you have chaos, CHAOS i tell you!!

she was sent here by her lord, but her lord was actually SATAN. that's right brothers! S-A-T-A-N! he sent her to cause confusion among the righteous! we must find her and EX-OR-CISE the demons out of her bod-y.

can i get an AMEN?

that's RIGHT

quote:
"I say eat Donuts, not lists! Beat the Hell outta UT" - Coach Fran
ExPLK
AG
el presidente....that is the funniest picture i have seen in a long long time!!!
TEXASFB
AMEN!
MaxPower
Why didn't someone follow her home, find out where she lives, and put a knife in her tires or throw a brick through her window?

Honestly, just reading this thread pisses me off! To waste that much time. I can gaurantee you I'd have done something juvenile (like at least walk over with your lunch and "accidentally" spell it on her while offering her a bite).
AmarilloAg02
AG
I still don't understand why she was allowed to receive tickets before others.

Our policy on list eating should be like our policy on terrorism--no negotiations, no giving in--or else every blasted list eater in Texas will show up on our campus next football season demanding tickets or else....
NE Aggie
Maybe Fox will show her during the game. The caption can be "The Fightin' Texas Aggie List Eating Student"
schmendeler
AG
thank you texasfb!
List-eater
OK, guys, I still don't see what I did that was so wrong. You can give me a hard time about it all you want, but I'm all 100% right with my God about it. And I have great seats. So there.
YellAgs
AG

+

=

TXAGFAN
AG
PLEASE BOB GET THIS VIDEO ON THE INTERNET...
1876er
AG
We definitely need a picture of this broad.....We need to post it on every bulletin board on campus... Maybe enough people will recognize her and emabarass and she and her man will want to leave Aggieland.
Smittyfubar
AG
Yes please hurry and post the video, I have to leave too but I don't want to miss it.
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
99_aggie_grad

Am I combative for responding to people being combative? I guess that makes me combative by association? Interesting how you attack me for responding to something that was already combative. Why did you choose to do that rather than bring up the original combat initiator? I might point out however that in doing what you have done you are now the combative person you are accusing moi of being. Thus you have brought your direct combative attack upon yourself and have invalidated any of the combative accusations you threw at me, which I might point out were misplaced in to begin with. Note the grrrr icon added for great emphasis. I have always found it rather scary. Burdizzo used it multiple times and I am now leary of posting in response to him so you will have to take over for me.
AGGIE03
AG
This is the funniest thread in Texags history!
aggieangel_05
OK HERE GOES.......EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE BRING A SHEET OF PAPER TO THE GAME AND START THE NEW YELL. THE PASS BACK WILL BE CRUMBLING UP THE PAPER AND SHOVING IT IN YOUR MOUTH, THEN CHEWING IT AND SPITTING IT BACK OUT THEN "BEAT THE HELL OUTTA LISTEATER!!!!!!" WELL LISTEATER, YOU SAID YOU LIKED ATTENTION SO HERE IT IS.
wheelskjm
AG
keep the thread alive!!

bobinator(sp?) is working his ass off trying to get the video up here ASAP!

EVA3
AG
I think that's a great idea. Let's do it!
AB2
AG
Tell bobinator to get us a still of the list-eater...and we'll go from there.
schmendeler
AG
quote:
Am I combative for responding to people being combative? I guess that makes me combative by association? Interesting how you attack me for responding to something that was already combative. Why did you choose to do that rather than bring up the original combat initiator? I might point out however that in doing what you have done you are now the combative person you are accusing moi of being. Thus you have brought your direct combative attack upon yourself and have invalidated any of the combative accusations you threw at me, which I might point out were misplaced in to begin with. Note the grrrr icon added for great emphasis. I have always found it rather scary. Burdizzo used it multiple times and I am now leary of posting in response to him so you will have to take over for me.

ok, but who's on first?

quote:
"I say eat Donuts, not lists! Beat the Hell outta UT" - Coach Fran

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.