Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marcus Buckley

106,276 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
ZoneClubber
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think he's on to something. Did anyone really SEE our astronauts land on the moon? Didn't think so. It was all staged on a Hollywood set during the Cold War.
greggm
back, and to the left;back, and to the left.
greggm
back, and to the left;back, and to the left.
all you have to do is watch the film and all
becomes clear. oh, wait, wrong film!
Achoo
AG
or how about that time when Reggie ran , caught,and threw a touchdown against BYU?......

"You are looking at now sir, everything that happens now is happening now. What happened to then? We passed it. When? Just now, we're at now now. Go back to then. When? Now. Now? Now!! I can't. Why? We missed it. When? Just now. When will then be now? Soon..."

[This message has been edited by Achoo (edited 2/27/2004 3:19p).]
Ultimate Aggie
ttt

I will break off the horns of all the wicked~Psalms 75:10

ColoradoMooseHerd
Since Marcus F Buckley has been so successful with writing his political column, I think it is time he ran for President.
FearNoWeevil
AG
Zone...yeah, they really did land on the moon...I was there...3 crators over from CU....
ag9496
quote:
or how about that time when Reggie ran , caught,and threw a touchdown against BYU?......

YEAH...everyone knows Reggie wore #7!

GEA89
AG
"I know I'm in the vast majority here folks, but I was at that game & I'm pretty sure it was Buckley. I think Coryatt graduated in '90."

Nobody can be that clueless can they?

[This message has been edited by GigEmAgs (edited 3/1/2004 1:13p).]
SPO_Rat_91
quote:
Ware's helmet was held aloft by Aaron Wallace, the "Silent Avenger".

Are you sure?

I thought it was held aloft by Adam Bob, the "Cherub of Justice"
53Storm
AG
Damn, this thread might last into August at this rate!
Achoo
AG
Cool!!!...Keep it going...

"You are looking at now sir, everything that happens now is happening now. What happened to then? We passed it. When? Just now, we're at now now. Go back to then. When? Now. Now? Now!! I can't. Why? We missed it. When? Just now. When will then be now? Soon..."
TAMU98AG
Remember when Buckley kicked a 63 yarder against Arkansas.
Keegan99
AG
Marcus Buckley is 7 feet tall.

He kills men by the hundreds, and if he were here he'd consume the t-sips with fireballs from his eyes and bolts of lightning from his arse.
Achoo
AG
Remember..it was Buckley that beagn the 12th man tradition. He came up with the idea & everything...

ag9496
Wonder what CU@Kyle changed his Username to? Don't think he will ever be using that one again!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!
55-99
AG
Does anyone know Marcus? Is there some way we could get him to log onto this thread and read it?

If so, I'll supply the camera and videotape. I want to see the expression on his face when he finishes the first page.

I'll bet CU@Kyle will be the first man to put tears in his eyes since Tommy Kirk (aka Travis Coates) put a bullet in Old Yeller.

quote:
Arliss Coates: Why did you shoot Rosemary?
Travis Coates: She was sick.
Arliss Coates: Well, you were sick. How come we didn't shoot you?
Travis Coates: That was different.

This may officially be renamed: "The FUNNIEST thread EVER!"
CU@Kyle
Fran da Man,

I haven't changed my username to anything. I use my CU@Kyle username w/ pride because I don't have anything to be embarrassed or ashamed about. Again, I know what I know and 188 or 8,888 responses won't change my mind, so ya'll had better cool it. Got it?
Achoo
AG
Got it....But it was Quentin Coryatt!!!!!!

"We needed a leader!"
- George Costanza, explaining his hasty exit from the burning apartment, in "The Fire"
Mac94
AG
I'll never forget the 11 touchdowns Buckley singlehandedly put up against Missouri in 1993, it was a amazing.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
SPO_Rat_91
Maybe CU@Kyle IS Marcus Buckley.

Achoo
AG
SPO_Rat_91....

Good point..I think thats explains CU@KYLE's behavior

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
- George Costanza, explaining his hasty exit from the burning apartment, in "The Fire"
Achoo
AG
Who could ever forget the time when Buckley tackled Michael Bishop and recovered the fumble in the '98 Big 12 Championship Game. He was the defensive MVP of the game.....

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
tfunk02
AG
quote:
Zwerneman told Heat: "I'm sure he meant thugs on the field. He speaks his mind. He's considered a legend in College Station. (In 1991, Coryatt hit TCU's Kyle McPherson so hard that he broke his jaw in three places.)

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/sports/articles/1113p2main1113.html

---

quote:
Hits like Quentin Coryatt’s teeth-rattling collision with a TCU receiver foolishly trespassing on Wrecking Crew turf.

http://www.aggiesports.com/columnists/schnettler/083100wreckingcrew.htm

---

quote:
A&M linebacker Quentin Coryatt provided the Wrecking Crew's signature play in 1991 with a devastating tackle — known simply as "The Hit" — that broke the jaw of TCU receiver Kyle McPherson.

http://news.mysanantonio.com/story.cfm?xlc=1083254

---

quote:
in the same league with Quentin Coryatt's 1991 hit against TCU

http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/mag/vol2/vol2no15/b2m.html

---

If you are still not convenced download this...
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9Series/GettingStarted//download/download.asp

and watch this...
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Rink/3874/hit.avi

This "my computer doesn't show video" excuse is a very lame one. Fix it or get someone to fix it, and see number 44 make "the hit."
rbtexan
S
denial.....
it's not just a river in Egypt ....
TAMU98AG
I remember when DX Bible came down from Mt. Everest with the original 10 Commandments.

bring back the fire
CU@Kyle-

good to see you back. sure did take you long enough.
Frisco - Ag
AG
Facts sux.
rbtexan
S
you know, reading this thread is a lot like rubbernecking at a bad traffic accident...
you know the carnage won't be pretty, but you keep looking anyway.
Crocker
AG
This explains everything, no more arguing.
Achoo
AG
DENIAL must be his middle name.....

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
65532ag
Buckley and Coryatt was a little before my time but If we had so many problems with depth at linebacker last year then why did they move Brian Gamble to second string QB last season? I will say he was pretty good back up for reggie but this doesnt make sense, D.Long probably would not have transferred Sam Houston State to get more pt had we not moved Gamble from LB to back up QB.
GiveUsRoom
To paraphrase Chris Rock, CU@Kyle is just keepin' it real. Real dumb.
RunRun20
CU@Kyle is right. What you guys don't know is that they switched uniforms for that game.
I was in the locker room before the game and I saw it go down.

They had a bet on who could play whose position better. Buckley Won!!!
65532ag
When did Dat change his last name to buckley?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.