Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marcus Buckley

106,303 Views | 326 Replies | Last: 19 yr ago by
RunRun20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
By the way, Sirr Parker was out of bounds at the one foot line. And does that pylon stand up on its own after he knocked it over? looks like it does to me
old-Rudyjax
No, it was a touchdown.

He could've been down on the 20 and if the ref calls it a touchdown, it was a touchdown.

Whoop04
So, I'm in the back of a pickup with Marcus Buckley and a live deer! Well, Marcus, he grabs the deer by the antlers, looks at it and says, "I'm Marcus Buckley! Say it!" Then he squeezes the deer in such a way that a sound comes out of its mouth - "Marcusbuckley!" It wasn't exactly it, but it was pretty good for a deer!
Reggieforheismanin2004
CU@Kyle, please send me some of what you are smoking. that must be some good stuff. Never have I seen a poster this stoned with ignorance.
49erag
What a bunch of geeks! Do you really think he believes that Coryatt didn't make "The Hit?"

CU@Kyle is just going through the offseason boredom and is passing the time quite nicely watching you buffoons with that little vein about to pop in your head!
RunRun20
49er- your missing the point AGAIN!! Kinda like you missed the point of the germans bombing pearl harbor.
but thank you for stating the obvious

As I read thru the thread again apparently you just now figured that out.

[This message has been edited by RunRun20 (edited 3/4/2004 12:53p).]
Echoes97
AG
Good lord man...how long must you keep this up???

PS: Whoop04, that was greatness!!! LOL

Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.com

"...'cos life is impossible without a guitar."
-David Gilmour
49erag
RunRun20: Wow, you obviously spend an awful lot of time on this website. That's impressive.

However, why don't take some time off for a few days and spend time with your family. I'm sure they would appreciate it.

The joke's on you...ah, if you only knew the real story of CU@Kyle.
PooDoo
AG
I remember when Marcus Buckley marched onto the practice field yelling at RC and waving divorce papers... I know it was Marcus because he was wearing a lovely sun dress
TexAgII
AG
Do you remember that time at band camp when Marcus put on his #44 jersey and played the flute?

"In the long run, we get no more than we have been willing to risk giving." Sheldon Kopp
FooBird
Ags don't think of me as a wet blanket, but for the record you should know a few things about Marcus. He is from Ft. Worth and his mother passed away when he was young. His dad raised him and his dad was himself a very sick man. He died during the time Marcus was kicking the snot out of A&M opponent QBs on many a Saturday. Marcus was for the most part alone from that point on. He has a lot of character and he played very well in the maroon and white. I was tickled when he was drafted fairly high because it showed that good things do happen to those who work hard and sacrifice for something. He's a class guy and represents the university very well. Just thought you'd like to know.

If the Foobird *****, wear it!
KRamp90
AG
this is thread is starting to suck hard...
Gabriel Belmont
AG
foobird, man, you're missing the point.

nobody is putting down marcus, just the idiot who refuses to beleive history, video, and any other form of evidence b/c "he was there".

by the way- remember when marcus found those WMD in iraq and single-handedly defeated the fembots who took over the world?
TexasAggieJTL
AG
There's no way Marcus Buckley is going to beat Mark Brown.....
BQ93
AG
If you will remember in the ’92 game at DKRLMNOP stadium Marcus Buckley DID beat Mack Brown.

It was a hard fought game at the half. Because it was the sips 100th Anniversary the BQ’s were still on the field when the sips came running out to start the second half. A few of them thought it would be a good idea to run through the Aggie Band, so needless to say mayhem ensued. ESPN was delayed coming back from the half while the bands and the sip football team were separated.

All of a sudden, from out of nowhere, #44 dressed as the Blue Cyclone did some kind of a flip of the scoreboard and went Ninja on Mack! I think that is the reason that Mack is still a little afraid of ninjas!!
Achoo
AG
Classic!!!

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
- George Costanza, explaining his hasty exit from the burning apartment, in "The Fire"
TAMU98AG
ttt
TAMU98AG
ttt
Mac94
AG
It was the best of offseason's, it was the worst of offseason's. It was a time of renewed hope, and a time of dispair. It was, in a word, the offseason of Buckley. Marcus Buckley, that is. <cue Dragnet music here>

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
PJYoung
AG

The Man, The Myth, The Legend.
Achoo
AG
An Icon...

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
- George Costanza, explaining his hasty exit from the burning apartment, in "The Fire"
ag1974
AG
A linebacker like no other....
Gabriel Belmont
AG
He will forever live in infamy...

this is too d*mn funny to let die.
Cowtown Raider

Ags;

Her an' I were there an' it was A&M LB Ed Simonini that made "The Hit". We were there!!

Cowtown Raider

SPO_Rat_91
Marcus Buckley: Crunk or Not Crunk?
NoseBleed
Marcus Buckley. A most memorable play: t.u. 2nd snap from scrimmage in 1991 ---> From about the t.u. 25 yard line in the south end of Kyle Field .. a screen pass intercepted in the t.u. backfield by Marcus and he immediately went untouched into and out of the end of the end zone. ANYONE HAVE A PHOTO OF THIS PLAY?
NoseBleed
Marcus Buckley. A most memorable play: t.u. 2nd snap from scrimmage in 1991 ---> From about the t.u. 25 yard line in the south end of Kyle Field .. a screen pass intercepted in the t.u. backfield by Marcus and he immediately went untouched into and out of the end of the end zone. ANYONE HAVE A PHOTO OF THIS PLAY?
coop84
must...keep...this....thread....alive
Dough
why?....it's....sucked....since....half....way.....down....the ....first....page...
Mac94
AG
Dough -

Don't fight it, this has become the thread of the offseason.

Can Buckley coach basketball?

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." The words of Jesus; John 16:33
Achoo
AG
Buckley is the leading candidate to replace Watkins..

"WE NEEDED A LEADER!!!!"
Achoo
AG
Keep...it ...going....

Um, excuse me, I - I think you forgot my bread."
"Bread, two dollars extra."
"Two dollars? But everyone in front of me got free bread."
"You want bread?"
"Yes, please."
"Three dollars!"
"What?"
"No soup for you!"
- George and the Soup Nazi, in "The Soup Nazi"
Mac94
AG
This thread on page 2!?!?!?!

Who fell asleep on weekend guard duty!?!

Paging BeBop, stat, we've got a guard duty shirker around here somewhere!

SPO_Rat_91
quote:
Paging BeBop

...and Bill Snyder and Jeff Tweety

Where have all the TexAgs Characters gone?
Gabriel Belmont
AG
ttt

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.