Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Baylor graduate judge brags about issuing JFF speeding ticket

47,416 Views | 270 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Red Skye
pathAG04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
from sir psycho's link http://www.scjc.state.tx.us/faqs.asp

quote:
How do I file a complaint against a Judge with the Commission?
The Commission does not accept complaints by telephone, fax, or email. To file a complaint, you may download a complaint form (available in English and Spanish) from this website, or you may request a complaint form by calling (512) 463-5533 or toll-free at (877) 228-5750. You may also write a letter outlining your complaint, which should provide the following information:
your contact information including a valid address and telephone number;
the judge's name and judicial office or title;
the specific conduct or action you believe was improper, including sufficient facts to describe what occurred;
the names of any witnesses and their contact information, such as addresses and telephone numbers; and
if applicable, copies (not originals) of any documents, correspondence, or other evidence that substantiate the allegations of judicial misconduct.
Send your complaint to the following address:
State Commission on Judicial Conduct
PO Box 12265
Austin TX 78711

complaint form link:
http://www.scjc.state.tx.us/pdf/ComplaintForm2003.pdf
ElephantRider
AG
Oakwood is the worst speed trap in Texas
Oruc Reis
AG
quote:
I must be the only one that thinks Ferris is the worst speed trap.

I thought it was Palmer...
Or Wilmer...
Or Hutchins...
jeffk
AG
I was pulled over in Ennis AND Ferris during the same Christmas vacation.
Pepper Brooks
AG
My vote goes to palmer, there is always someone on the side of the road there
dixichkn
AG
quote:
Any lawyers out there?

91AggieLawyer......you wanna weigh in on this dbag?
Triad
AG
quote:
Oakwood is the worst speed trap in Texas

+1

Or Kerens
saltyoldguy
AG
FB page for his firm

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Young-Johnson-Hines/158105160887768
Comanche
AG
Dime box
Physical Graffiti
AG
Hubbard tx on hwy 31

Awful speed trap
eAGer
AG
quote:
Judge Johnson has let me out of a a ticket or two. Plus that stretch of hwy cuts through my families homestead, so I can now brag that JFF has come by the house.

Pretty sure I know who you are now. Had my suspicions a while. I've had my own run in with the good judge. Never had a ticket stick in Ennis.

And I'm no expert on the law here, but if I had to guess who might be, I'd guess it would be a sitting judge. Still, I think there are more professional ways to conduct oneself than this, and he could have left personal opinion out of it, but it's just a guy from a small town trying to impress his Facebook friends. Not like he's swaying public opinion. Anyone with a police scanner (and there are plenty) could have found out and put it on Facebook.
bam02
AG
quote:
Anyone with a police scanner (and there are plenty) could have found out and put it on Facebook.

But they didn't. A judge did. That should matter.
aglaw12
Clear violation
AgCat93
AG
Completely unprofessional and a formal complaint should be filed.
FullDraw
AG
The OU stuff was almost funny, judge just got a little excited when he had his brush with fame.

Whatever.
FullDraw
AG
That, and I think speed traps should be illegal.
Butmywifesaid
I agree with OP. I think FERRIS is the worst. Starting about a year ago I just put my car in neutral and push it through that town.
Czechs Out 03
AG
quote:
quote:
Judge Johnson has let me out of a a ticket or two. Plus that stretch of hwy cuts through my families homestead, so I can now brag that JFF has come by the house.

Pretty sure I know who you are now. Had my suspicions a while. I've had my own run in with the good judge. Never had a ticket stick in Ennis.

And I'm no expert on the law here, but if I had to guess who might be, I'd guess it would be a sitting judge. Still, I think there are more professional ways to conduct oneself than this, and he could have left personal opinion out of it, but it's just a guy from a small town trying to impress his Facebook friends. Not like he's swaying public opinion. Anyone with a police scanner (and there are plenty) could have found out and put it on Facebook.

Oh no, I've been found out. How does Token get his name changed twice a year? I need to do that.
rather be fishing
AG
Hubbard is bad, Bruceville-Eddy is bad, Rogers is worse.

Diboll and their fandangled red light cameras and awful.
tate504
AG
So did anyone actually file a complaint? Someone want to brave the unknown and throw this at old rivalries board. Everyone knows they are the muscle of this place
tarletontexan
S
Tolar is the worst hands down. Keane is a close second.
Bigsteve713
AG
I got pulled over for going 76 in a 75 on 45 headed up to Dallas one weekend, it was a highway patrol but I don't think he knew how fast I was even going
jcwtexas
Haters gonna hate. Johnnys gonna Johnny.
Flack
I asked Johnny how he paid his fine.

He said "Straight cash homey."

[This message has been edited by Flack (edited 1/16/2013 11:54p).]
BryanAggie2013
elbow
AG
I got a ticket in Palmer and the constable called me a little lady.
Win At Life
AG
This could blow up into a huge scandal if it turns out the judge fabricated the ticket and actually never met JFF in person.
Aggie80
AG
Simple solution for speed traps - Don't Speed! Do that and the traps go away. 😛
RealtorMadison
Everyone needs to relax...his post wasn't and isn't a big deal...JFF was speeding...pretty cool right now to be any what associated with JFF. Chill out people. Judge is probably a decent guy....no need to flip out and be a pain about it.
Wipey
AG
Uh, no. This sort of thing needs to be nipped in the bud. Make an example of this unprofessional pos and other butthurt tards, sips, and bears may take the high road in the future.
d78230
AG
Isn't that a violation of Jff's rights? Announcing that he got a ticket via social media?

TexasAggiesWin
S
Winona = Speed trap
gigemhilo
AG
Winona is bad.

But the worst is Franklin. I've been pulled over twice there, and nearly every time since that cop is always sittin there beside the railroad tracks waiting to get the next loser.
Marine1224
Diboll on U.S. 59 near Lufkin
bam02
AG
I want to say there was a story within the last year of a LEO losing his job for bragging about ticketing a college football coach.

Here it is...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/officer-fired-posting-swinney-ticket-191130368--ncaaf.html

[This message has been edited by Bam02 (edited 1/17/2013 8:37a).]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.