Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Dear Fish Campers, Greeks, FLOs, etc...

34,267 Views | 386 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Viper16
mpaggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Blaming student organizations is crazy. People in these organizations are the ones who support A&M and attend the games.

And they are also the ones who are wearing neon green to the games, making sure that they somehow pull first row of the 2nd and 3rd decks, and acting a damn fool during the games/yells/insert random tradition here. Who else should we blame for wearing neon green and blue to games? The alumni? Bill Byrne? Obama?
reedag12
AG
good thread
Tom, Bert, & Bill
AG
one flo stands high above the rest...

The David Brinkman FLO

although it is not as popular as the other FLOs, we have made significant contributions to Aggie Athletics.

1. We camped out for every basketball game, many times were were the first people there and we even organized the camp outs.
2. We ALWAYS wore white to the games and there was no neon to be seen at all. We were there for the love of Aggie basketball and we were rowdy and redass on the front row.
3. Write in Ray Turner for President? You might have heard of that little political stunt, but our FLO claims direct responsibility for this. With our successful campaign management skills we not only ran a write in campaign that saw Ray beat his opponent by 200+ votes, but also saw Ray's popularity on the team rise exponentially as well as bestow upon him the nickname, "The President."

The David Brinkman FLO loves Aggie Athletics and would always show up in White or Maroon, whatever the Sport may call for. We have also been known to Travel with the team, such as heading down to Waco for Football, or Austin for Basketball.

That is all.

A_MBaseballFan
isn't David Brinkman a Fish Camp Counselor and in Carpool?
Bryan98
AG
I enjoy the irony that the people who are always complaining about students not knowing the traditions and yells are the same people who are bashing organizations whose only purpose is for students to volunteer their time to make sure that other students know the traditions and yells.

Tell them to wear maroon, fine. They should. Leave it at that and go meditate on what it means to be "true to each other as Aggies can be."

One last thing - how can someone who went to school after Maroon Out started credibly comment on why it started or what people wore to games before? Yeah, obviously a lot of people wore maroon to games, but nothing like they do now.
AGGIE03
AG
I was in FLIP. It rocked. All other FLOs are unworthy of FLO-status.
ConLaw
AG
Fish Aides '94!!
Kentatm
quote:
Bryan, does that mean you graduated in 98? The Fish Camp of the past five years is nothing like it used to be. It's one giant hipster circle-jerk juggernaut of ***** and it needs to be stopped.

Fish Camp is the furthest thing from what a hipster would do. Do not associate that FLO neon shirt crap with hipsters. That shows you dont even know what a hipster is.
MisterJones
AG
quote:
I was in FLiP. It rocked. All other FLOs are unworthy of FLO-status.

fify
AGGIE03
AG
I was in FLiP before the "I" became "i". That's how old I am.
cm13
By a quick show of hands, how many of y'all got rejected from FLOs?
A_MBaseballFan
haha based on cm13's profile, this is going to be the best sock ever
bankshot11
AG
Ah, the FLO group that won't stop talking about this thread in the SCC has finally decided to post a response.
cm13
based on your response I'll assume your hand is raised
A_MBaseballFan
I didn't apply to a FLO. I went to 76 atheltic events my freshmen year and didn't wear neon to a single one of them
bankshot11
AG
Nah CM, I'm just laughing at the irony of you getting mad, saying people don't know what a FLO is and then asking if this site is "TexAgs.org" and basically knowing nothing about this site

[This message has been edited by bankshot2011 (edited 11/17/2010 3:42p).]
fightingfarmer
I swear I have seen those dang FLO kids stirring up trouble everywhere. I was sitting third deck just the other week and I saw one dark headed tall boy with some purple backwards hat on and a shirt talking about how he loves "Doty girls" playing College Town on his dang cell phone!
dchip24
AG
Drew I saw you wear a neon hat once.
HooT
quote:
Fish Camp is the furthest thing from what a hipster would do. Do not associate that FLO neon shirt crap with hipsters. That shows you dont even know what a hipster is.

I see your hipster sensibilities are inflamed by the idea of being associated with the dewshbaggery that are FLOs...

P.S. I live in Austin. In SoCo. I know a thing or two about hipsters.
YourFavAggie
AG
Flo's usually get first row seats because they care enough to camp out to get them.

Sounds more redass than people sleeping in until noon to grab their tickets.
sawthemoffxx
FLO's are basically kids that can't afford sorority are fraternity dues.
Tom, Bert, & Bill
AG
thats why the David Brinkman FLO camps out for basketball and just pulled 155 tickets for the Nebraska game Monday morning.

one flo to end all flos.
YourFavAggie
AG
David Brinkman Flo... Mystical? Fake? Group of friends? What it is...?

brochacho13
Quit crying about what people wear.
ABon
Sean Parry does not agree with this.
brochacho13
sawthemoff, maybe they just dont want to be a tool
sawthemoffxx
Just looked up this David Brinkman guy. How the hell could he get 150 kids to want to join a group named after him? Looks like a chode.
sawthemoffxx
quote:
sawthemoff, maybe they just dont want to be a tool

If you don't call wearing all neon and putting your hair in a mohawk and dying it with vibrant colors being a tool than we must not be on the same page.
MisterJones
AG
quote:
Sean Parry does not agree with this.

That's all I needed to hear.
HooT
The David Brinkman FLO. Lets see.

You couldn't play a sport, they wouldn't let you in the Corps, no one would let you rush aaaaaaand A&M doesn't have baton twirlers, soooo......there you are.
CocaineAchane
You're right, Sean Parry does NOT agree with this, nore will he ever.
ABon
We must all follow the example of the Sean Parry.
gig them
AG
I love threads like this, because it means we're winning football games
P.C. Principal
David Brinkman! It IS you! Work Carpool with me soon, buddy!
TJJackson
get this thread back on track!!!! that BRAH in BLUE is wearing a damn FANNY PACK!!!

W
T
F
???!?!?!?!?!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.