Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Whats the coolest A&M memorabilia you have?

27,230 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GinMan
Mugsy01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To make it football related, mine is a Benjamin Knox print my wife bought me for Christmas. All the Aggie football greats are around the outside of the picture.

I also have all my football ticket stubs from '97 to present, which I need to display somehow.

I know some of you folks have much cooler stuff, so link pics if you can, but at least describe them for us.
MLK_87
Autographed John David Crow photo
airplane driver
S
Framed photo of FTAB block T performance during Arkansa State Game 2002. AD jr's(class of '06) first Kyle field with FTAB.
BertramAg99
AG
Signed Acie Law basketball

[This message has been edited by RollingwoodAG (edited 1/23/2008 9:55a).]
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
For Xmas I got a picture of the "T" made by the Corps in 1949 at Kyle Field - SMU27 A&M 27.

The "T" was discontinued around 1958-59. For those who don't know, the entire Corps ( at that time about 5,000 ) went on the field and formed a gigantic "T" and went through some yells done especially for the "T".

Campaign hats were worn with a maroon kerchief which was turned up during the yells.

The whole operation required massive coordination and leadership to pull it off. It was done at homecoming each year. It would be great if this could be done again.
3rd Platoon
AG
An Aggie helmet autographed by Kevin Smith and Aaron Glenn.
tamulax33
AG
Tickets and program from '98 Big XII championships
12 Man towel from 84 season (more valuable to me since I was 4 at the time and given to me by unlce who was attending A&M at the time.)

I am sure there are cooler things out there but those are what give me memories.

SteadicaTm
AG
i have a bball signed by last year team - tkc.
also have a dozen or so aggielands and longhorns from back in the day
jsb529
AG
John David Crow signed helmet!
FightinTxAggie
An awesome picture of a FTAB tuba player and in the reflection on the tuba you can see Kyle Field and the FTAB marching on the field...totally awesome picture.

Howdy ya'll!
_mpaul
AG
OL/TE helmet from late '90s. Maybe Mike de la Torre's
AG1996
basketball signed by entire staff and team the first year Gillespie took them to the NCAA. Bennett sigend with a $.
MAGA
AG
A pair of thongs from Mary Beth Decker
AG1996
I also have a birthday card Fran sent me. Not as proud of that now.
MouthBQ98
AG
A piece (chunk of brick and concrete) of the old Kyle horseshoe and a piece of the old DeWare Field House...

Now that I think about it, I have a piece of Duncan Dining center that was blasted off when lighting hit the northwest corner of the building my junior year and blasted about a foot of concrete off the corner. They've since fixed it.

[This message has been edited by MouthBQ98 (edited 1/23/2008 10:30a).]
Raptor
AG
The innocence of about 6 freshman, 3 sophmore, 2 junior, and one very rigid senior Aggie Women...
CanyonAg77
AG
quote:
The whole operation required massive coordination and leadership to pull it off. It was done at homecoming each year. It would be great if this could be done again.

We had homecoming??

And the last Corps "T" that I know of was around 1976 on what is now Simpson Drill Field. They used horses from the Cav to form the "A" and the "M" on either side of the T.

I have some of my Dad's brass ('49) and an AMC pennant, some of my brass '77, and some of my son's '09.

[This message has been edited by CanyonAg77 (edited 1/23/2008 10:26a).]
MouthBQ98
AG
They still make the T now and then on Kyle for a corps picture, but it isn't during a game day. It is usually in the spring. The one they did while I was there, I had to miss for a test.
Brokefish
AG
Among other things I have the program from the 12-7 game
Aftermath
AG
Bottom right hand corner of the original "list-eaters list"
GEA89
AG
Kevin Smith's 1991 A&M Game Used Helmet
giddings_ag_06
AG
the very first yearbook that A&M had. my dad got it at an auction for something like 5 or 10 bucks a few years ago. still has all the pages and is in pretty good shape
Samsill98
AG
quote:

That's pretty funny!
Mugsy01
AG
quote:

THAT's awesome. Someone had to lose a finger to keep that out of her mouth. Even Lando almost didn't make it.

jeffk
AG
I have my dad's A&M football helmet from when he walked on back in the early 70's. It's white with a maroon aTm and has his team nickname written inside. I love that thing more than my diploma!
AG
Jason Glenn's football helmet.

"Aggies don't lie, cheat, or steal, nor do they tolerate those who do!" - Aggie Code of Honor
TechLawAggie
AG
Game worn football helmet. My wife got it for my as a gift back when they used to sell them.
Sleeping Giant
S
original sheet music & cover to "The Twelfth Man"
BigOil
AG
plaque with a square of the old astro-turf
Aggie99
AG
quote:

Again...we had a "homecoming!??"

sayhowdyags06
AG
My diploma
F.L.A.
AG
Game helmet from when the athletic dept. still sold them. Randy McCown's away jersey from his first season. My ticket stubs from every SWC game framed with my 12th Man towel from my senior year (it was the last year of the SWC).
aggiecoach
I have a helmet and also a maroon 12th man jersey that is hanging in our living room. Also have game programs from several games including the 98 big 12 championship game. Have a couple of sideline passes from the Sugar Bowl and Cotton Bowl. Also have a wooden Dat Nguyen that he signed.
Farmer1906
AG
A locket of Ben Bitner's hair
Mugsy01
AG
I'm surprised we've made it this far without reference to a Little Debbie wrapper.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.