Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Whats the coolest A&M memorabilia you have?

27,228 Views | 350 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by GinMan
farmersfight
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mom taught finance for years and had a few players come through, this was a Christmas present from her. I could never make out all the names.

Dat
Dante Hall
D'Andre Hardeman
Terrence Kitchens
Cranch69
AG
Pair of black panties that say "I Love You" stolen from a chest of drawers at the Chicken Ranch by my ph roommate!
Micah97
AG
One of the section signs from the student side before they recently remodeled Kyle field.
BBYD09
AG
Framed Poster of "The Shot" that was given out prior to the tu basketball game in 2007.
Panhandle Ag
AG
I have several items autographed but the one that is most unique is an autographed football signed by Cotton Price QB and kicker for the '39 national champs
agent-maroon
AG
Pic I took of my Class of '16 son posing with Von Miller minutes after we had beaten baylor to advance to the '11 women's Final Four. Just happened to run into him walking around the AAC and he very graciously agreed to the photo.

Nicest guy you would ever hope to meet.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Nino Brown
Brandon Stewart #7 jersey with those ugly ass 90's collars.

Not sure if it's that special but I view it like one of those 80's error baseball cards.
Son_Of_Fanatic
Nino Brown said:

Not sure if it's that special but I view it like one of those 80's error baseball cards.
I hated those collars.
MMantle
AG
Autographed John David Crow cap.

RR
Nino Brown
farmersfight said:

Mom taught finance for years and had a few players come through, this was a Christmas present from her. I could never make out all the names.

Dat
Dante Hall
D'Andre Hardeman
Terrence Kitchens

Played against Dante and Tiki. Damn Humble-North Shore battles used to be legit.

Had Dante gone to Humble we would have had 3 NFL starters within 2-3 years. And 4 starters in 4 years once ya get to Sammy's class.

Crazy to think I had 2 NFL pro bowlers on my basketball team graduating in between Betran Berry and David Boston.
Dante was supposedly a half a mile from Humble zone vs Nimitz.

They wouldn't have lost a game for at least 3 years straight.
Nino Brown
Son_Of_Fanatic said:

Nino Brown said:

I hated those collars.

Me too but now I feel like it's a collectible….that no one would buy so it's my treasure.

Those collars won out last Conference title.
Son_Of_Fanatic
Nino Brown said:

Son_Of_Fanatic said:

Nino Brown said:

I hated those collars.

Me too but now I feel like it's a collectible….that no one would buy so it's my treasure.

Those collars won out last Conference title.
lol. truth.
whoop1995
AG
I finally got a program to match up with the ticket stub - come on Aggies get another one!!!! 1940 sugar bowl program and ticket!

Still searching for the following:
1944 orange bowl ticket
1977 sun bowl ticket
1981 independence bowl ticket
1989 John Hancock bowl ticket
2021 orange bowl field pass or some kind of hard ticket (suites, etc)
aeon-ag
A Bear Bryant era white helmet with a maroon strip.
frogagg
1967 signed football ( sent to me by Gene S. after I broke collarbone in 8th grade as smallest QB in history of fb)
Texafret
Just got a Johnny football signature jersey last week!
Anchorhold
Original RWB T-shirt
Let him play - he's got kids t-shirt
Romello
I have two commemorative 1998 Big 12 Champions Dr. Pepper bottles still filled and capped.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
I have my fathers helmet he wore and cracked in a head on collision with Steve Wooster.
philevans
AG
wrecking crew ball cap,
from sons both football managers during sherrill's reign.
TXlic GIGM61
The Agly Duckling
My coolest A&M memorabilia are the friendships and the memories.
Old Sarge
AG

One authentic used Aggie football helmet with a white "big uglies" white facemask.
One authentic home "12th Man noted" 12th Man Jersey
One authentic away "12th Man noted" 12th Man Jersey (rare)
A framed LARGE Heisman autographed certified photo print of John David Crow
My used 12th Man Towel from the 35-10 Cotton Bowl BEATDOWN of the Domers, noted with marker that day.
My Diploma (by the grace of God)
Pics of me and Jackie playing a hole or two of golf together, and a humorous shot of him as a trick shot looking like we sunk a 15 ft put for our team.

The last one, Jackie asked who the "C" player of our group was on the tee, which was me. He said "we are going to have you put this one on the green as the drive on the scramble shot on this Par 3".. Our A and B players were pretty good, and laughed at that. Jackie asked for a 3 ball sleeve box, which we produced and he put my ball in it and turned away from the group like it was a magic trick, put it down for my shot and said "hit the back of the box like it's your ball on the ground..." I did, and my ball ended up the one 15 ft. from the hole for the pic above. How that worked out, I'll never know, but I know I'll never forget it.
Aston 91
AG
My Russian nesting Tannehill, Johnson (Jerrod), Fuller, Gray, and "Swoppe". Bought in Moscow in 2010:
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
AgsBy3449
AG
Alabama gatorade towel that I got from their sideline after we beat them this year

Johnny Manziel FCF jersey
Post removed:
by user
bigloco1
An autographed helmet signed by the one and only Jimbo!
turfman80
AG
My ticket from the last game played at G. Rollie.
Yeah, well, sometimes nothing is a real cool hand
Ags83
AG
Picture with my Filthy Zip '83 buds at Elephant Walk with Jackie Sherrill sawing horns off
Bryant03
AG
My little brother gets me cool stuff for Christmas every year for like 10 years now. Miles Garrett autographed jersey in a shadow box, autographed pics of Johnny, C Kirk, Stallings, John David Crow, S McGee, Jimbo and Swope.

This year my oldest turned 5. Took her to her first Aggie game and took a pic outside Kyle with the thumbs up, Standing for America shirt, 12th man towel with the North Endzone in the background. Had her autograph it and put it on the same wall in the house. Took my 4 yr old a couple weeks later and did the same thing.

The wall is getting pretty awesome with autographs.
HECUBUS
AG
Had grandma's '60's bobble head, but gave it to someone here to auction off for what seemed like a good cause.
BKS_Aggie08
AG
Copy of The Junction Boys with autographs from about half of team that made it through
Falcon 1697
I have a 1924 The Longhorn yearbook with E. King Gill's signature.
iamtheglove
Scantron882 said:

The War Grackle's soul, kept safely inside a washed out Lemon Chill cup.
This post is on page 4 of this thread and was made in 2008........

Time traveler??
davido
AG
My Bonfire stuff.

- Ashes from the four that I built, in their respective Crown Royal bottles.
- 8x10 picture of each burn.
- My dorm decorated pot.
- A BONFIRE 98 "sign" that's individual letters and numbers, each made from wire, when I was chilling on one of the last midnight to 6AM shifts, in a 4th stack swing, waiting long times between logs. They were later mounted to an axe handle.

I still remember watching the sun come up from the polo fields before heading out for ****ty McDonalds pancakes.

So many great memories.
TXAG65
AG
Picture of my son wearing his great grandfather's ring, class of 1898,
grandfather's ring, class of 1937,
my ring, class of 1965,
His ring, class of 2018.

Hope to get a picture of my granddaughter next year with those rings and hers, class of 2022.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.