Houston
Sponsored by

IAH is an unmitigated effing disaster right now - it's Afghanistan level

48,677 Views | 424 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by bigjag19
TX04Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LOL and IAH has to be one of the most expensive with the OTG and whoever concessionaire contract. It is insane. I like going to Salt Lake or PHX etc and seeing relatively normal restaurant and drink prices because those cities have some rules that the airport cant charge out of market prices…. IAH is insane at their prices. I feel bad for travellers stuck there.
kelkel25
OTG is the absolute worst.
gougler08
AG
CheeseSndwch said:

Flew in Thursday night and heard (for the first time) an automated announcement encouraging passengers to linger and enjoy the restaurants/amenities to help reduce traffic congestion.

I mean I'll run in to the lounge and get a to go drink but no way I'm paying for ****ty OTG food/drink
BrazosBendHorn
TX04Aggie said:

LOL and IAH has to be one of the most expensive with the OTG and whoever concessionaire contract. It is insane. I like going to Salt Lake or PHX etc and seeing relatively normal restaurant and drink prices because those cities have some rules that the airport cant charge out of market prices…. IAH is insane at their prices. I feel bad for travellers stuck there.

Which is why when I travel by air I carry a few CLIF bars with me, just in case I get stuck in a place with lousy eating options. They'll keep me alive and ward off the hunger pangs until I can find something decent.
bigjag19
AG
D check in and security at 1030 Monday is amazing. Didn't wait for a single person at bag drop or security.

I did see E security was open.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.