Houston
Sponsored by

Man levels 3-decades-old bullying charge against Katy ISD's superintendent

36,812 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by vansprinkle
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
94chem said:

BigPuma said:

They care about something called the oxford comma
Yes, well, I shall award them 5 points for not buckling to 1980's trendy obfuscation.
Seems the Oxford comma began to briefly fall out of favor about the same time some nerds decided that Pluto was no longer a planet. Not sure if the perpetrators, err - proponents, of either cause are related.
BMX Bandit
Per chronicle:

Hindt now accused of plagiarizing is doctoral dissertation.
MelvinUdall
BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

That's been out there for a few months, I look forward to doing everything in my power to make sure Sean Dolan does not get elected.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

That's been out there for a few months, I look forward to doing everything in my power to make sure Sean Dolan does not get elected.

Chron always out front with the big scoops.

For fck's sake, it was looked at by tons of academics and they said it wasn't plagiarism. At most it was slightly deviating from the preferred form of documenting sources.
tylercsbn9
AG
MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

Even people on r/Houston are getting tired of his hindt obsession.

Dude definitely seems to have a few screws loose. I mean who the hell gets kicked out of watchdog dads?
Smokedraw01
tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

Dude definitely seems to have a few screws loose. I mean who the hell gets kicked out of watchdog dads?

I seriously question anyone that thinks he's worth voting for. Hell, he even attacks George Scott...he was Dolan before there was a Dolan.
MelvinUdall
tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

He has major issues with another school in the district, videotaped incidents with school officials and police. There is something majorly wrong with him.
tylercsbn9
AG
MelvinUdall said:

tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

Even people on r/Houston are getting tired of his hindt obsession. He's mentioned one of them is at private school.

He has major issues with another school in the district, videotaped incidents with school officials and police. There is something majorly wrong with him.

Is it true his kids brought a knife to school? With one in private school it seems weird that only one is in private with others in KISD. I assume something was a catalyst to force that. It would be no shock that his kids have issues with a looney toon father.
JYDog90
AG
94chem said:

94chem said:

BigPuma said:

They care about something called the oxford comma
Yes, well, I shall award them 5 points for not buckling to 1980's trendy obfuscation.
Seems the Oxford comma began to briefly fall out of favor about the same time some nerds decided that Pluto was no longer a planet. Not sure if the perpetrators, err - proponents, of either cause are related.

I remember having a disagreement with my 5th grade substitute teacher about giving me a point off of an exercise because I used a comma before "and" preceeding a last item in a list. It has been stuck in my craw ever since.

I didn't even know there was a conflict about that, nor did it have a name (Oxford comma) until about 8 months ago.

I feel like I have just found out that I've been part of some secret society for over 40 years that I just discovered.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Cole Trickle
AG
craw
BigPuma
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

I seriously question anyone that thinks he's worth voting for. Hell, he even attacks George Scott...he was Dolan before there was a Dolan.
I don't think Dolan can beat Rebecca Fox, and I hope that is who he runs against.

Scott has no problem riling up other BOT members especially if its over something like ABMs. That was an entertaining meeting to go to.
BigPuma
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

BMX Bandit said:

Per chronicle:

Even people on r/Houston are getting tired of his hindt obsession. He's mentioned one of them is at private school.

Is it true his kids brought a knife to school? With one in private school it seems weird that only one is in private with others in KISD. I assume something was a catalyst to force that. It would be no shock that his kids have issues with a looney toon father.
Pretty sure his kid used a pair of scissors to go after/attack another student.
vansprinkle
AG
Just going to put this out there...

Dolan looks like the kind of ****** that gives Katy and all suburbs a bad rap. He's a 40 year old wannabe Whitey Mcskullshirt who never got to live his dreams after knocking up his high school girlfriend when they were 19, gettting married, (Oxford comma) and having 2 or 3 more kids with too many Ys in their names. I bet he acts hard as hell at Little League practice.
MelvinUdall
Dolan is cruising around the Merril center and videoing teachers as they leave from their morning session, guy is a real piece of work.
BigPuma
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Dolan is cruising around the Merril center and videoing teachers as they leave from their morning session, guy is a real piece of work.

Just so everyone knows this is what he was driving yesterday when cruising the parking lot at the Merrill Center.

And a screen cap from his live stream video
sts7049
AG
is this the dolan turd?

https://www.facebook.com/SeanMDolan
tylercsbn9
AG
Why is he stalking teachers?
Finn Maccumhail
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Because he's evidently an unhinged psychopath.
MelvinUdall
tylercsbn9 said:

He is hoping to earn their vote....
Flashdiaz
AG
I figured he'd be driving a new hummer.
Smokedraw01
tylercsbn9 said:

He was hoping to cause a scene where he was asked to leave and then he could play the victim card.
Post removed:
by user
Smokedraw01
Sasappis said:

Smokedraw01 said:

tylercsbn9 said:

He was hoping to cause a scene where he was asked to leave and then he could play the victim card.

Why would he be asked to leave?

No clue. I just believe he was hoping to be asked so that he could cause a stink.
BigPuma
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Sasappis said:

Smokedraw01 said:

tylercsbn9 said:

Why would he be asked to leave?
No clue. I just believe he was hoping to be asked so that he could cause a stink.
He originally "found out" about teacher convocation and I guess asked if media and what not could attend. KISD administration said no it is a private event for staff only. He then spread some rumor saying that media is "blacked out", etc., etc. Caused some tizzy on some of the facebook groups. Largely everyone ignored it.

But he could have been asked to leave as he was parked in the fire lane, and generally he was trying to cause a scene without being outright aggressive.

Also as his sign said 750k is a a lot of school supplies, in reference to the golden parachute payment that Hindt will be receiving in conjunction with his contract terminating. The contract is/was solid. Dolan is just out to get Hindt in whatever way possible, thinking he will gain more and more community support for his bid for KISD BOT. In reality, he freaked out a bunch of elementary school teachers, and the secondary teachers knew he was there as rumor had spread quickly so they just ignored him. He basically turned whatever fence sitters that work for the district against him without realizing it. A lot of those teachers live in the district, have spouses and friends that will hear about a guy freaking out a bunch of teachers and removing a pretty well like superintendent.[/rant]
tylercsbn9
AG
Who told him and his wife off in today's latest whining Reddit thread from Dolan?
Liquid Wrench
Didn't see anything today but I've replied to him a little bit before. It's hard to tell how crazy he is, or what exactly his angle is.
tylercsbn9
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Didn't see anything today but I've replied to him a little bit before. It's hard to tell how crazy he is, or what exactly his angle is.

Someone mentioned he should work with the local Katy news. He said they were too busy covering for KISD

Left out the fact that he burned a bridge with the local paper because he's a nut job.

This is what someone posted to his minion that always shows up in his threads and only his threads on Reddit

Quote:

Yea I'm actually pretty mad at myself for even entertaining/starting this conversation. The evidence is in the public attempt to defame Dr. Hindt. The guy creates websites and Facebook pages that publish information that is not true constantly, and relies on misinformation from other bat**** crazy parents without confirming the information first. He secretly records teachers and school administrators and posts them on the internet. He stands outside of teacher convocations scaring teachers by video recording them. His kid attempted to stab his bully with scissors and was punished for it, so instead of taking the blame as a parent and teaching his kid about how to deal with bullies, he launches a full on attack on public education. He tries to talk at school board meetings and ends up wasting everyone's time by whining about how people won't conform to his self aggrandizing views. He is a guy that is good at digital marketing and knows that no one is going to oppose his message that bullying is bad, even though he is bullying teachers and school administrators. He is a guy who is so self absorbed he lists all of his accomplishments he's ever done.

I admit to myself being libelous towards him and I really don't care because he is not a person that deserves the pedestal he has been given.
94chem
Ducks4brkfast said:

Yep. If not for KISD, Katy would no different than Kingwood.

Still never understood what this meant.
Al Bula
AG
This is me every night thanking god I don't live in Katy

BigPuma
AG
Spellman (local "newspaper" guy) went off on Dolan publicly and posted emails/messages from Dolan talking about using the directory information for marketing. This was when Dolan pulled the entire directory information for all of KISD students, teachers, and admin per freedom of information request.

Edit: to clarify Spellman at one point was on the naughty list of KISD, but has gotten off it after George Scott got on the BOT.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Spellman and Dolan are both ****ing nuts
lunchbox
94chem said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Kingwood doesn't have its own ISD. They are mostly included in Humble ISD and a small sliver is New Caney ISD.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
lunchbox said:

94chem said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Kingwood doesn't have its own ISD. They are mostly included in Humble ISD and a small sliver is New Caney ISD.

Humble ISD is pretty interesting- you've got schools which are downright terrible and others which are borderline elite.
Smokedraw01
Does anyone have a link to the reddit stuff?
BigPuma
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Spellman and Dolan are both ****ing nuts
Absolutely, 1000%, unequivocally agree with you there.

One is just knob slobbing to stay in the graces of the BOT after being on the outside looking in, and the other is actively trying to burn everything in his wake.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.