Houston
Sponsored by

Man levels 3-decades-old bullying charge against Katy ISD's superintendent

37,539 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by vansprinkle
tylercsbn9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
RedAgs01 said:

tylercsbn9 said:

RedAgs01 said:

GoAgs92 said:

I think strike 3 was the plagiarized dissertation.

Has that been verified by UH?
No.

And that beta Sean Dolan took it to some professor subreddit and they just kind of laughed at him and said it wasn't really plagiarism. A few even could tell he had a vendetta against Hindt.

I bet he's steaming mad like all the other ****s on r/houston about his :$750K severance. He is basically getting early retirement. Winning

Can you share that?

Sure

Dolan is pushreddit. The poster with all the random #s in his name is either also dolan or one of his minions as most of their posts are about hindt. I strongly suspect it is also Dolan or perhaps his wife. Said poster follows Dolan around like a baby duck does their mama on various completely random boards talking about Hindt.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Professors/comments/8gpcnb/it_concerns_me_how_similar_these_doctoral/?st=JH2NTTBH&sh=55f94fe0
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Aggie Rick said:

GoAgs92 said:

I live out there and don't care even a little.

seems about 50/50 happy vs pissed

50/50 of the 10% of people who care?

This.

The vocal minority won.

Hindt = Trump and Dolan at al are like the antifa crowd calling for his head based on **** nobody really cares about in spite of the great job he was doing.
wgk
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Hindt = Trump and Dolan at al are like the antifa crowd calling for his head based on **** nobody really cares about in spite of the great job he was doing.

This is 100%. I just went on a 15 minute tirade in our neighbor group. Gist of the rant was that Hindt and Gay could have handled it better but this Dolan guy is a complete DB.
tylercsbn9
AG
They're so mad on r/Houston

Bunch is dorks that probably goes "bullied" in school were foaming at the mouth with excitement hours ago but someone basically kicked their dog after finding out Hindt got $750k
Liquid Wrench
There's already a parody sub.
Al Bula
AG
This Dolan chode sounds like a real winner. From his blog:
Quote:

About Me
My name is Sean Dolan. I am a parent of 3 children, a 1st grader, 8th grader, and a junior in high school. I myself attended Katy ISD from 4th grade at Golbow Elementary, to McDonald Junior High, and graduated from Mayde Creek High School. I am a product of Katy ISD.

If you came here looking for how this all got started, go here. If you are trying to understand who a I am, keep reading.

I am the CEO of a Katy-based internet marketing company called PushFire.
In April of 2018 I completed the Ironman 70.3 in Galveston, Texas.
I have been a member of the HOA board for the last two consecutive neighborhoods I've lived in, King Lakes and Remington Trails.
I am the former Vice President of Mud 185.
My family spent the last two consecutive Summers living in a foreign country for a month. Everywhere we go, we try to find a way to help.
We've taken our children to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua. I'll be taking my daughter to Italy this year and my son to Japan next year.
Our company spends thousands of dollars a year sponsoring Katy school programs, and donating websites for organizations like the Katy Girls Basketball Team, and the Katy Athletic Booster Club.
During Harvey, I joined the Cajun navy and my wife and I raised money for those in need. Katy Harvey Heroes Honoree, Katy Magazine 2017
I've volunteered as a WatchDOG at 4 different Katy ISD schools
I volunteer for Junior Achievement, and this is one of the videos I made for my last Junior Achievement class.
In High School I was president of Best Buddies my Junior and Senior year.
I coached KYF football for 3 years with some of the greatest men and role models in this city.
I coached girls basketball for the Katy YMCA
In 2018 I ran the Disney marathon and the Rocky Raccoon 50-mile ultra-marathon.
I am an Eagle Scout.
As the owner of a DJ company through college, I have DJ'd at almost every school in the Katy ISD district as an approved vendor of Katy ISD. I also worked with 104.1 KRBE and DJ'd at many schools around the greater Houston area.
In 2008, I helped raise awareness for a homeless man's struggle, and have shared my story in a keynote at the Houston Interactive Marketing Association conferences as well as Affiliate Summit East in Las Vegas, both in 2017.
In early 2017 my wife and I began investing in real estate, and we now have 6 single-family rental properties in Katy ISD.
I was featured on the reality show FAME in 2003 on NBC, representing Katy, Texas. It was a long time ago, so I'm not linking to the video, so good luck finding it.
In High School I sang the national anthem at Rhodes Stadium with my father for the 4th of July.
I mentor many entrepreneurs and hustlers of all ages in the Katy area.
I volunteer often at my children's schools, as well as attend their lunches.
I train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and in 2018 I took silver in Absolute Gi at the Houston BJJ Championships
2017 US Search Awards Judge
Featured on CNN.com, March 2009
Appeared on the Fox and Friends Morning Show (National)
Featured on CBS News, March 2009
Certified as an AdWords Qualified Professional
Microsoft Advertising Accredited Professional
Facebook Blueprint Certified
Former Vice President of the Board, SearchHOU
Guest Writer, Raven Tools
Member, Raven Tools Product Advisory Group
Speaker, SMX Toronto
Contributing Writer for Raven Tools
Tough Mudder finisher (x5)
Spartan Race finisher (x3)
Speaker, PubCon
Speaker, WedTech
Speaker, Affiliate Summit West
Speaker, Digital Dealer
Speaker, State of Search
Speaker, Interactive Strategies Conference
Speaker, SearchHOU
Speaker, Pubcon SFIMA Summit
Keynote Speaker, Affiliate Summit West
Keynote Speaker, HIMA IS Conference
SECond2noneAgs
AG
RPM said:

Quote:

About Me
My name is Sean Dolan. I am a parent of 3 children, a 1st grader, 8th grader, and a junior in high school. I myself attended Katy ISD from 4th grade at Golbow Elementary, to McDonald Junior High, and graduated from Mayde Creek High School. I am a product of Katy ISD.

If you came here looking for how this all got started, go here. If you are trying to understand who a I am, keep reading.

I have been a member of the HOA board for the last two consecutive neighborhoods I've lived in, King Lakes and Remington Trails.
My family spent the last two consecutive Summers living in a foreign country for a month. Everywhere we go, we try to find a way to help.
We've taken our children to Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua. I'll be taking my daughter to Italy this year and my son to Japan next year.
Our company spends thousands of dollars a year sponsoring Katy school programs, and donating websites for organizations like the Katy Girls Basketball Team, and the Katy Athletic Booster Club.
During Harvey, I joined the Cajun navy and my wife and I raised money for those in need. Katy Harvey Heroes Honoree, Katy Magazine 2017
I volunteer for Junior Achievement, and this is one of the videos I made for my last Junior Achievement class.
I coached KYF football for 3 years with some of the greatest men and role models in this city.
I am an Eagle Scout.
As the owner of a DJ company through college, I have DJ'd at almost every school in the Katy ISD district as an approved vendor of Katy ISD. I also worked with 104.1 KRBE and DJ'd at many schools around the greater Houston area.
In 2008, I helped raise awareness for a homeless man's struggle, and have shared my story in a keynote at the Houston Interactive Marketing Association conferences as well as Affiliate Summit East in Las Vegas, both in 2017.
In early 2017 my wife and I began investing in real estate, and we now have 6 single-family rental properties in Katy ISD.
I was featured on the reality show FAME in 2003 on NBC, representing Katy, Texas. It was a long time ago, so I'm not linking to the video, so good luck finding it.
In High School I sang the national anthem at Rhodes Stadium with my father for the 4th of July.
I train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and in 2018 I took silver in Absolute Gi at the Houston BJJ Championships
Speaker, SMX Toronto
Speaker, PubCon
Speaker, WedTech
Speaker, Digital Dealer
Speaker, State of Search
Speaker, SearchHOU

lol what a ***
94chem
Dolan sounds like the love child of MFBarnes and Jimmy's dad (UH baseball...I hope you guys remember that one).
MelvinUdall
My sister who is a diehard liberal and an attorney, called Katy ISD this morning and offered to work for free to go after Dolan and his minions. There is so much going on with Dolan that is absolutely outside of all of this crap. Dolan will disappear during this lawsuit.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Should I ask what this is?
tylercsbn9
AG
Of course sean dolan has a go fund me now

What a ****ing shock

https://www.gofundme.com/bullydefense

tylercsbn9
AG
SECond2noneAgs said:

RPM said:

Quote:

About Me

I am an Eagle Scout.
Speaker, SMX Toronto
Speaker, PubCon
Speaker, WedTech
Speaker, Digital Dealer
Speaker, State of Search
Speaker, SearchHOU

lol what a ***
Of course he is associated with an HOA.

He comes off as one of those self important dbags that think all high and mighty of themselves.
tylercsbn9
AG
nhayden said:

My sister who is a diehard liberal and an attorney, called Katy ISD this morning and offered to work for free to go after Dolan and his minions. There is so much going on with Dolan that is absolutely outside of all of this crap. Dolan will disappear during this lawsuit.

What else is going on?

He certainly seems to have another motive. Can't seem to put my finger on it though. No one normal would be as obsessed as him and that bio on his site is just laughable.
W
AG
from the beginning it seemed like the superintendent didn't know how he should handle the allegations.

completely confess or completely deny...and he seemed to choose something in-between.

and in today's world where there have been so many scandals...the in-between position makes observers lean toward the guilty side of the ledger
Bert315
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Of course sean dolan has a go fund me now

What a ****ing shock

https://www.gofundme.com/bullydefense

It says it's for the defense of anyone sued by KISD which really should read just him because he will be the main focus I have a feeling. Hopefully all this guys dirty laundry comes out in the suit. People like him always have a lot hiding.
GoAgs92
AG
$750K...and I thought the district was dumb spending $70M on a football stadium.

Smokedraw01
W said:

from the beginning it seemed like the superintendent didn't know how he should handle the allegations.

completely confess or completely deny...and he seemed to choose something in-between.

and in today's world where there have been so many scandals...the in-between position makes observers lean toward the guilty side of the ledger

That's part of the issue.

"I apologize that this happened to you but I don't recall the incident. Let's talk and figure out how we can help prevent other kids from going through what you went through."

Dolan's kid was apparently bullied and he didn't like how it was handled. Bullying is a very hard thing for schools to get a handle on.
MelvinUdall
Go watch Dolan's videos and some of the false crap he was spreading, he bit off more than he can chew and he will get what he ultimately deserves. He basically bullied Hindt as well as others and will ultimately end up paying in the end. He is a problem in neighborhoods he has been a part of that issue with his son was handled fine by the school and district, he simply what amounted to him having his feet kissed and staff fired. Bullying happens and I don't condone it, but a school can only do so much, ultimately it is up to the parents of the bullying kid to fix that problem.

I look forward to his ultimate downfall.
Wildmen03
AG
For additional reading on Dolan, covering Katy has got your back.

https://coveringkaty.com/?s=dolan

I'm biased as my family is old school Katy, but Dolan is the poster child for being a troll in real life and the internet.
Liquid Wrench
He says crazy words with an effeminate voice in this video
https://coveringkaty.com/local-news/deceptive-dolan-has-microphone-removed-at-school-board-meeting/
agchugger
AG
Quote:

I'm guessing Dolan's kid probably gets picked on because he's a little ***** like his father.

Wow, I got no dog in the fight but I think making fun of kids is probably too far.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
If I had a voice like that guy, I'd have to kick my own ass.
aggiedata
AG
$1,235 of $250,000 goal

Sean's defense is picking up steam now!
BigPuma
AG
agchugger said:

Quote:

I'm guessing Dolan's kid probably gets picked on because he's a little ***** like his father.

Wow, I got no dog in the fight but I think making fun of kids is probably too far.

How about Dolan and his minions making death threats to Hindts wife and daughter? Because that was the reason Hindt resigned.
BigPuma
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

nhayden said:

What else is going on?

He certainly seems to have another motive. Can't seem to put my finger on it though. No one normal would be as obsessed as him and that bio on his site is just laughable.

So basically Dolans step son was allegedly bullied on the bus and among other places too. Most of that stemmed from his step son's brother dying. Eventually the step son lashed out with a pair of scissors. So then he got bullied more allegedly.
So Dolan started recording conversations with principals and administrators and teachers. Dolan wanted answers and ran it up to the school board. On top of that he got kicked out of some dad volunteer program at one of his other sons elementary schools.
He went and complained at a school board meeting. And when he didn't get the answers and responses he wanted he solicited people with bullying stories hence the story of Greg gay. On top of it Dolan freedom of information requested the directory information for every student and employee in kisd. And I'm the meantime made an enemy out of Dennis spellman the covering katy editor and owner.

And then he started the witch hunt. I don't think it's 50/50 anymore. I think it's 80 Hindt / 20 Dolan. Dolan has done a ton of things to turn people off. I put it like this on another group. I felt bad and sorry for him about the bullying thing at first. But then the dude went on a spam crusade sharing this recording or that recording with 5 or so large community pages that it turned most of us off by being bombarded with it. Especially a lot of the old school katy folks. That media push he has done may have accomplished a short term goal but people that want to get actual changes done in the district now know that guys name is mud and will exclude him going forward. And that 750k golden parachute does include 25k in legal fees for the lawsuit to hopefully smash this guy into oblivion.

On top of that he is now trying to go after Coach Tompkins. The only person I see him having less success against is coach Joseph.
AustinCountyAg
I have no dog in this fight but this Dolin guy fits the bill for a level 4 D bag. That "bio" is the most comical thing I've read in a long time.

In high school he sang the national anthem at Rhodes stadium. Lol.... yeah in first grade I made a piece of art work with macaroni noodles. I guess I need to add that to my resume.
agchugger
AG
Quote:

How about Dolan and his minions making death threats to Hindts wife and daughter? Because that was the reason Hindt resigned.

That doesn't sound right either. Living in the K-T I'm reading a lot about people polarized on both sides of the issue. Sounds like both parties are letting their pride get in the way instead of acting like reasonable adults and sitting down and talking through the real issues. Just mudslinging and insulting drivel. Feels like a presidential race!
Pahdz
Wait, what's going on with OD?
tylercsbn9
AG
Pahdz said:

Apparently Dolan is PMSing about him keeping some teacher that abused students around. OD also showed a public display of support for Hindt, so that also probably chapped his snowflake ass. He said OD was being sued. He then posted some out of date lawsuit. If he had posted the up to date one it would have shown OD wasn't included. He had other names as well (Hindt being one of those).

Just another example of Dolan twisting facts to make things look worse. He had already edited the video of Gay to make it seem Hindt was the one that laughed.

It is becoming pretty clear KISD may actually have a case against him. I initially thought it was ridiculous but reading more and learning more I think he could get in trouble at this point. Feel sorry or any school his kids go to. Those poor teachers and admins.
aftershock
Pahdz said:

https://coveringkaty.com/local-news/o-d-tompkins-speaks-about-dolans-kick-in-the-gut/
tylercsbn9
AG
These are also the kind of high quality people Dolan has with him. I hope he keeps it up so KISD can put his dumbass in the poorhouse.

https://coveringkaty.com/local-news/hindt-dolan-and-the-taunting-felon/
Smokedraw01
agchugger said:

Quote:

That doesn't sound right either. Living in the K-T I'm reading a lot about people polarized on both sides of the issue. Sounds like both parties are letting their pride get in the way instead of acting like reasonable adults and sitting down and talking through the real issues. Just mudslinging and insulting drivel. Feels like a presidential race!

To some extent you may be correct but they don't seem to have any real issue with his tenure as Sup. This is all about a most of what he did as a kid. They didn't like Frailey and they won't like the next Sup unless they get to hand pick them. The funny thing is, they even have a problem with George Scott and most of them were elated when he got elected.
MelvinUdall
Dolan videos his own traffic stops when he is caught speeding. This man is the perfect definition of a snowflake.
MelvinUdall
agchugger said:

Quote:

What is Hindts job? His job is to set the agenda, that is all, he shouldn't get in the weeds. Just because some kid was bullied and they thought the school didn't handle it right, which they did, doesn't mean we tear the whole s*** down. Now the district pays Hindt $750K, plus an additional $250K-$500K in this defamation lawsuit. In the end Dolan will be bankrupted and we all move about our business, however he made sure we got rid of a good Sup.
tylercsbn9
AG
nhayden said:

Dolan videos his own traffic stops when he is caught speeding. This man is the perfect definition of a snowflake.
Apparently he even recorded his conversations with the principal at his kids school after then asked him not to be a watch dog dad anymore.

They asked him to help unpack some boxes but that was beneath him. I'm sure he was a dick about it, so they asked him not to return.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.