Houston
Sponsored by

Man levels 3-decades-old bullying charge against Katy ISD's superintendent

36,608 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vansprinkle
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Redmond is projected to win big? His wife is an Aggie.
BigPuma
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

I don't think he really wants to win the school board position. Because now he'd have to lead and actually follow the rules set for the school board, which would limit his influence with his followers. George Scott was just like Dolan and then he got elected and his followers were frustrated that he became "the Man".
George Scott on several occasions blasted other board members openly in session and in the local "paper". Especially when Fox was the board president when he first got elected. But truth be told, Scott got elected more on who didn't vote for either candidate than who voted for him.

And I thought he did a good job trying to fairly represent the district. He actively fought for my issue against several other board members, blasted them in open session, etc. It was some zoning BS where they were trying to split my neighborhood and zone me to a Elementary School where there were literally 4 more physically closer and I think at least 3 more of equal distance any maybe more convenient. We ended up zoned to the same school as before which actually is the 2nd closest school, but the preferred school. The neighborhood next to us still got hosed, but at least it was the entire neighborhood and there weren't splitting it up.
BigPuma
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Redmond is projected to win big? His wife is an Aggie.
Running unopposed after Rebecca Fox refiled, on the last day to do so, to switch to run for position 1 instead of position 2.

He was going to win anyway and she saw the writing on the wall.
Pahdz
Lance is good people and will do an excellent job
drumboy
AG
Can y'all take this to the San Antonio board?
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
Diggity
AG
Let's talk about something more interesting at KISD

Quote:

Administrators at Paetow High, which opened in 2017, said another student noticed a conversation on social media with inappropriate content being shared among Koepke and a student.

Kelsie Koepke is charged with improper relationship with a student and online solicitation of a minor.
Harris County

According to a probable cause affidavit supporting Koepke's arrest, the former teacher sent a 15-year-old boy nude images of her breasts and two videos of herself masturbating

Al Bula
AG
Diggity said:

Quote:

Administrators at Paetow High, which opened in 2017, said another student noticed a conversation on social media with inappropriate content being shared among Koepke and a student.

Kelsie Koepke is charged with improper relationship with a student and online solicitation of a minor.
Harris County

According to a probable cause affidavit supporting Koepke's arrest, the former teacher sent a 15-year-old boy nude images of her breasts and two videos of herself masturbating

even Sloth thinks her eyes are mismatched and wonky
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
What subject did she teach? Looking for a job.
BigPuma
AG
i originally read she was a para-professional, so teacher helper. Could be anything for a tech class to sped.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Ahhh. I am a certified teacher. Thanks.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Can someone put in an open records request for them bean flicking vids and photo of cans?

Asking for a friend of course.
BigPuma
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Can someone put in an open records request for them bean flicking vids and photo of cans?

Asking for a friend of course.
Im sure dolan will PIR them. He PIRs everything.
Smokedraw01
BigPuma said:

Smokedraw01 said:

I don't think he really wants to win the school board position. Because now he'd have to lead and actually follow the rules set for the school board, which would limit his influence with his followers. George Scott was just like Dolan and then he got elected and his followers were frustrated that he became "the Man".
George Scott on several occasions blasted other board members openly in session and in the local "paper". Especially when Fox was the board president when he first got elected. But truth be told, Scott got elected more on who didn't vote for either candidate than who voted for him.

And I thought he did a good job trying to fairly represent the district. He actively fought for my issue against several other board members, blasted them in open session, etc. It was some zoning BS where they were trying to split my neighborhood and zone me to a Elementary School where there were literally 4 more physically closer and I think at least 3 more of equal distance any maybe more convenient. We ended up zoned to the same school as before which actually is the 2nd closest school, but the preferred school. The neighborhood next to us still got hosed, but at least it was the entire neighborhood and there weren't splitting it up.

Zoning is always a dicey situation. I'm assuming your kid would have gone to OKE, Rylander, MGE, or Holland? The one zoning issue that I think is insane is the Grand Lakes community that is east of 99. They go to BDJH but there is nothing between them and BJH. It's bizarre.

That all having little to do with your post, Scott was still the reform candidate and he was much quieter as a board member. Then he was buddy-buddy with Hindt, which doesn't bother me but the Dolanites hated it.

Smokedraw01
Diggity said:

Quote:

Harris County

According to Dolan, this was caused by the possible plagiarism by Hindt. I **** you not.
MelvinUdall
Dolan clearly has a mental problem to even try to make that connection, it is insanity.
tylercsbn9
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Dolan clearly has a mental problem to even try to make that connection, it is insanity.

I guess instead of TDS he has HDS
BigPuma
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

BigPuma said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Zoning is always a dicey situation. I'm assuming your kid would have gone to OKE, Rylander, MGE, or Holland? The one zoning issue that I think is insane is the Grand Lakes community that is east of 99. They go to BDJH but there is nothing between them and BJH. It's bizarre.

That all having little to do with your post, Scott was still the reform candidate and he was much quieter as a board member. Then he was buddy-buddy with Hindt, which doesn't bother me but the Dolanites hated it.

It was actually the Katy proper **** show that happened a few years ago now. They were going to split my neighborhood and try to send us to Pederson Rd (Bryant). They kept my neighborhood together but moved CI to Bryant anyway. They has to make the numbers work somehow but it was still a terrible **** show that I distinctly remember Scott blasting the board in open session accusing the other board members and the ABM committee of not listening to public input.
tylercsbn9
AG
And he got his ass kicked. Last place
Smokedraw01
tylercsbn9 said:

Again, I don't think he ever really wanted to win. Too many constraints by actually being on the board.
vansprinkle
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Last place by a mile.

Chances he's felt the naked embrace of another man?
https://coveringkaty.com/local-news/sean-dolans-profane-argument-with-police-officer-self-published-on-video/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.