Houston
Sponsored by

Man levels 3-decades-old bullying charge against Katy ISD's superintendent

36,677 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by vansprinkle
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do yall know people who are on an ISD school board by name? Is it a suburb thing since its all families and people get overly involved in the administration of their kids schools?
tylercsbn9
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

Does anyone have a link to the reddit stuff?
This is the one from a few days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/99x5pa/katy_isd_school_board_member_calls_me/

pushreddit is Dolan so you click his username and you can see all his other incessant whining. He finally found a receptive **** audience after everyone grew tired of his nonsense in nextdoor and facebook groups.
BigPuma
AG
The Milkman said:

How do yall know people who are on an ISD school board by name? Is it a suburb thing since its all families and people get overly involved in the administration of their kids schools?
There is only 7 of them in KISD (plus superintendent).

With all the crazy **** happening, if you want a voice in certain things you have to know who to talk to.

I knew a few, but almost 2 years ago there was a proposed Attendance Boundary Modification that caused quite the uproar including using a ****ty map that did not match legal descriptions they were using in the City of Katy area. Basically the map and the legal description contradicted itself and would have split my neighborhood and was the only neighborhood they were going to split like that. Learning and knowing who to talk to about those issues and getting certain board members and administrators to push to either delay the vote and/or accept more input on the proposed ABM was a huge deal. George Scott was a guy that wanted to delay the vote and accept more input on the issue and I watched him grandstand quite well in the middle of a board debate on this topic. Other administrators were accessible to help get the board to accept more input as well. Although some wanted to stay very far away from this topic.

Basically when **** actually has the potential to affect you and operates like small town politics you figure it out and stay involved if you wish.
BigPuma
AG
tylercsbn9 said:

Smokedraw01 said:

Does anyone have a link to the reddit stuff?
This is the one from a few days ago.

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/99x5pa/katy_isd_school_board_member_calls_me/

pushreddit is Dolan so you click his username and you can see all his other incessant whining. He finally found a receptive **** audience after everyone grew tired of his nonsense in nextdoor and facebook groups.
HOLLLEEEE ****

those idiots are eating out of his hand. Although that video is heavily edited. I watched/listened to that meeting in chronological order from the ISD website. dude is ridiculous.
MelvinUdall
My wife works in the district and in on Twitter and her profile picture is one of her and Dr. Hindt; she likes what he is/was doing with the District, as were a lot of other administrators and teachers. Anyway, apparently Dolan and his minions found out and decided to tweet her and call her names, including calling her a c**t. She has since blocked those people and left the picture up. This Dolan issue all started because of bullying, it appears that he and his supporters have decided to bully and quite frankly I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
tylercsbn9
AG
MelvinUdall said:

My wife works in the district and in on Twitter and her profile picture is one of her and Dr. Hindt; she likes what he is/was doing with the District, as were a lot of other administrators and teachers. Anyway, apparently Dolan and his minions found out and decided to tweet her and call her names, including calling her a c**t. She has since blocked those people and left the picture up. This Dolan issue all started because of bullying, it appears that he and his supporters have decided to bully and quite frankly I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire.
Dolan actually did it under his personal twitter? Not sure you want to open yourself up to that but I'd love a screenshot if he is actually the one doing that. Even just blurring your wife's name out for anonymity.

My guess from reading some of his reddit bull**** is he has another account or two. Because every single time pushreddit posts there is ALWAYS the vendettaxxxxxxxxx posting. Not just on the Houston board, but on every other random subreddit he posts it on. There was also one with a bunch or random numbers always posting in his threads as well. Both these account ONLY have posts in threads about Hindt. It isn't like they are posting on other reddits like r/NBA, r/aggies, etc. talking about lots of other stuff. They are specifically limited to Hindt related threads.

pushreddit typically posts a topic then doesn't engage with he people calling him on his bull***** Probably because of the lawsuit (months ago he would engage more but not recently) and it is know he is pushreddit. He then uses the alters to poisen the water in responding to people that actually see through his bull**** and don't go all reddit mob on Hindt or KISD.
MelvinUdall
tylercsbn9 said:

MelvinUdall said:

Dolan actually did it under his personal twitter? Not sure you want to open yourself up to that but I'd love a screenshot if he is actually the one doing that. Even just blurring your wife's name out for anonymity.

My guess from reading some of his reddit bull**** is he has another account or two. Because every single time pushreddit posts there is ALWAYS the vendettaxxxxxxxxx posting. Not just on the Houston board, but on every other random subreddit he posts it on. There was also one with a bunch or random numbers always posting in his threads as well. Both these account ONLY have posts in threads about Hindt. It isn't like they are posting on other reddits like r/NBA, r/aggies, etc. talking about lots of other stuff. They are specifically limited to Hindt related threads.

pushreddit typically posts a topic then doesn't engage with he people calling him on his bull***** Probably because of the lawsuit (months ago he would engage more but not recently) and it is know he is pushreddit. He then uses the alters to poisen the water in responding to people that actually see through his bull**** and don't go all reddit mob on Hindt or KISD.

No, not under his name. My guess it was his supporters and another name he uses to harass.
94chem
Finn Maccumhail said:

lunchbox said:

94chem said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Yep. If not for KISD, Katy would no different than Kingwood.

Still never understood what this meant.
Kingwood doesn't have its own ISD. They are mostly included in Humble ISD and a small sliver is New Caney ISD.

Humble ISD is pretty interesting- you've got schools which are downright terrible and others which are borderline elite.
Humble ISD district track meets are legit.
BigPuma
AG
Teacher strikes back
Smokedraw01
I've called him out on his **** on facebook and nothing has come of it. **** them. Lately I've just stopped engaging because I didn't want to waste time.

I do ask that if you live in KISD, please vote to prevent this ass clown from being in office.
Al Bula
AG
Smokedraw01 said:

I've called him out on his **** on facebook and nothing has come of it. **** them. Lately I've just stopped engaging because I didn't want to waste time.

I do ask that if you live in KISD, please vote to prevent this ass clown from being in office.
this chode sounds like a real piece of work but a crude meme comes to mind which draws comparisons between arguing on the internet and being a mentally incapacitated person.
tylercsbn9
AG
BigPuma said:

Teacher strikes back

Dayam
vansprinkle
AG
Received an email about voting for the school board today. Sean M. Dolan is listed as the first candidate for Position 1.

Quote:

Dolan
Name: Sean M. Dolan
Spouse: xxx
Children: (21); (18); (16); (15); (7)
Subdivision/Area: Historic Downtown Katy
Years lived within Katy ISD: 22 Years
Community Involvement: Homeowners association board member of King Lakes; homeowners association board member of Remington Trails; vice president of MUD #185; Katy Youth Football coach; YMCA girls' basketball coach; Cajun Navy; mentor to young adults interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing; donor to various local charities; A Better Legacy
Katy ISD Involvement: Member of the Katy ISD Curriculum Resources and Instructional Materials Committee; Junior Achievement teacher; WatchDOGS volunteer at four Katy ISD schools; 85% attendance of school board meetings in 2018 as a citizen; donor to various Katy ISD organizations

removed his wife and kids' names from the email text
drumboy
AG
I thought the Cajun Navy was actually from Louisiana. Is it more local folks?
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
MelvinUdall
vansprinkle said:

Received an email about voting for the school board today. Sean M. Dolan is listed as the first candidate for Position 1.

Quote:

Dolan
Name: Sean M. Dolan
Spouse: xxx
Children: (21); (18); (16); (15); (7)
Subdivision/Area: Historic Downtown Katy
Years lived within Katy ISD: 22 Years
Community Involvement: Homeowners association board member of King Lakes; homeowners association board member of Remington Trails; vice president of MUD #185; Katy Youth Football coach; YMCA girls' basketball coach; Cajun Navy; mentor to young adults interested in pursuing a career in digital marketing; donor to various local charities; A Better Legacy
Katy ISD Involvement: Member of the Katy ISD Curriculum Resources and Instructional Materials Committee; Junior Achievement teacher; WatchDOGS volunteer at four Katy ISD schools; 85% attendance of school board meetings in 2018 as a citizen; donor to various Katy ISD organizations

removed his wife and kids' names from the email text

His wife is a realtor in the area, sure all that has gone has affected her business to some degree.
tylercsbn9
AG
Seems like the exact ****** that would still wear his letterman jacket

Diggity
AG
anyone that owns a two man shop and calls themselves a CEO is generally a tool.
RK
AG
he should be on one of those precision grooming tool infomercials.
tylercsbn9
AG
I also like how he lists watchdogs dad when he was banned form doing it by one of the schools his kids went to.
FarmerJohn
AG
The Cajun Navy has me dubious. It's a de-centralized organization and, while there is a 501C3 in Louisiana, this "membership" is almost impossible to dispute or verify. Considering the other items on his resume it would not surprise me if he put some things in a canoe during Harvey and now claims that he helped in flood relief.
Liquid Wrench
tylercsbn9 said:

Gimme back me gold!
MrMiyAggie
AG
What are his chances? Turn out is typically low for these elections.
Bert315
AG
I doubt he has a chance. Have seen a lot of signs for Fox in our neighborhood. I know a lot of people who normally wouldn't vote are now going to just to make sure this ****** doesn't make it.
vansprinkle
AG
Bert315 said:

I doubt he has a chance. Have seen a lot of signs for Fox in our neighborhood. I know a lot of people who normally wouldn't vote are now going to just to make sure this ****** doesn't make it.

All of the teachers will be voting, and it sounds like many teachers hate this guy.
bigjag19
AG
How did he get kicked out of watchdogs?
BigPuma
AG
bigjag19 said:

by being a chode and telling whomever assigned him whatever task that he was supposed to be doing was beneath him and he was going to go sit down and wait until he was given a new task. The task in question was unpacking boxes iirc how the story went.
BigPuma
AG
vansprinkle said:

Bert315 said:

All of the teachers will be voting, and it sounds like many teachers hate this guy.
He made a spectacle out of himself at the beginning of the school year with the whole teacher convocation deal where he was parked in his old military hummer with a huge sign on it saying 250k or whatever it was is a lot of school supplies, a reference to Dr. Hindt's golden parachute.

The dangerous strategy is that the position 1 race is a 3 way race. Dolan, Duke Keller, and Rebecca Fox.

To note, Rebecca Fox currently holds position 2, and at the last minute refiled to run for position 1 instead because Redmon was going to beat the pants off her for position 2.

The concern is that Keller and Fox could split the vote that the dolanites actually carry him into office. I doubt it happens and I really think he ends up third in the voting. I think Keller could edge out Fox, but thats just what I see more prominently in the yards and such in my area.
bigjag19
AG
BigPuma said:

vansprinkle said:

Bert315 said:

He made a spectacle out of himself at the beginning of the school year with the whole teacher convocation deal where he was parked in his old military hummer with a huge sign on it saying 250k or whatever it was is a lot of school supplies, a reference to Dr. Hindt's golden parachute.

The dangerous strategy is that the position 1 race is a 3 way race. Dolan, Duke Keller, and Rebecca Fox.

To note, Rebecca Fox currently holds position 2, and at the last minute refiled to run for position 1 instead because Redmon was going to beat the pants off her for position 2.

The concern is that Keller and Fox could split the vote that the dolanites actually carry him into office. I doubt it happens and I really think he ends up third in the voting. I think Keller could edge out Fox, but thats just what I see more prominently in the yards and such in my area.

Positions aren't based on residency?
98Ag99Grad
AG
BohunkAg said:

I barely remember what happened 40 minutes ago.
Been reading through this thread and thought this was hilarious.
Smokedraw01
I don't think he really wants to win the school board position. Because now he'd have to lead and actually follow the rules set for the school board, which would limit his influence with his followers. George Scott was just like Dolan and then he got elected and his followers were frustrated that he became "the Man".
Ducks4brkfast
AG
They're all at large
tylercsbn9
AG
BigPuma said:

bigjag19 said:

by being a chode and telling whomever assigned him whatever task that he was supposed to be doing was beneath him and he was going to go sit down and wait until he was given a new task. The task in question was unpacking boxes iirc how the story went.
That is correct.

He was mad he wasn't in the classroom molding young minds or some ***** And mad they asked him to help unpack some boxes. He also always records his interaction with the poor teachers and admin so they probably just got sick of it and asked him not to comeback.
MrMiyAggie
AG
Is there a runoff?
BBRex
AG
Which is a good policy, really. Otherwise you get the mess HISD has right now, where every board member is fighting for his or her "community" at the expense of the district in general.
BigPuma
AG
MrMiyAggie said:

Is there a runoff?
Nope plurality wins.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.