Houston
Sponsored by

Man levels 3-decades-old bullying charge against Katy ISD's superintendent

36,859 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by vansprinkle
BigPuma
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this whole thing stems from basically 2-3 people but one person in particular (Sean Dolan aka abetterlegacy on facebook) with a huge ax to grind. His son was bullied by a teacher (allegedly okay fine), etc., etc. and he has been bouncing around facebook and all these board meetings trying for a gotcha moment and basically a lot of people grew tired of his act except for a few people that also had an ax to grind (haven't figured that one out on the others). Anyway thats when he was able to get Gary Barrett (aka Gary Gay) and its been on like donkey kong since then. And frankly if he had requested a private meeting with Hindt and Gary they probably could have gotten a better result for achieving an anti bullying campaign going.
But instead of using this as a platform to further his anti-bullying campaign, he has doubled down on gotcha moment (with a husband/wife legal team) trying to push hindt out totally now.

The approach has been terrible to enact the changes they want. These individuals have lashed out and attacked anyone that posses a question or legitimate concern to what they are saying. One of the others went so far as to call out everyone that responded to her and brought up issues having to do with their children not getting along. It's been insane two weeks with this group trying to tear down a superintendent that hasn't been on the job for two full school years looking for their 15 minutes of more fame.
BrazosDog02
AG
Sasappis said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Sasappis said:

As I said, I would not want my entire life judged by the mistakes I made while in high school. I do not see that this guys mistakes were serious enough to rise to the level where he should be judged by only his high school acts.

You serious, Clark?

You seriously think an arrest in high school where all charges were dropped should be sole judge of someone's character?

Absolutely. Your character can but usually doesn't change from high school that much. If it had, he wouldn't be in this pickle. Lol.

But I'm not jesus christ, so I do judge and I do a sign heavier weights to certain acts of history. I watched many kids get bullied in school. I also watched a one get a broken nose and jaw which was amazingly awesome. Still brings a smile to my face. Kids kill themselves ovwr this stuff. This guy never got what he had coming and I genuinely hope he loses his livelihood for being a cock **** bag. If someone beats him nearly to death I wont judge.
BowSowy
AG
Sasappis said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Sasappis said:

As I said, I would not want my entire life judged by the mistakes I made while in high school. I do not see that this guys mistakes were serious enough to rise to the level where he should be judged by only his high school acts.

You serious, Clark?

You seriously think an arrest in high school where all charges were dropped should be sole judge of someone's character?
He beat a man into a coma. I feel like you're just conveniently glossing over that detail in your argument.
MelvinUdall
BigPuma said:

this whole thing stems from basically 2-3 people but one person in particular (Sean Dolan aka abetterlegacy on facebook) with a huge ax to grind. His son was bullied by a teacher (allegedly okay fine), etc., etc. and he has been bouncing around facebook and all these board meetings trying for a gotcha moment and basically a lot of people grew tired of his act except for a few people that also had an ax to grind (haven't figured that one out on the others). Anyway thats when he was able to get Gary Barrett (aka Gary Gay) and its been on like donkey kong since then. And frankly if he had requested a private meeting with Hindt and Gary they probably could have gotten a better result for achieving an anti bullying campaign going.
But instead of using this as a platform to further his anti-bullying campaign, he has doubled down on gotcha moment (with a husband/wife legal team) trying to push hindt out totally now.

The approach has been terrible to enact the changes they want. These individuals have lashed out and attacked anyone that posses a question or legitimate concern to what they are saying. One of the others went so far as to call out everyone that responded to her and brought up issues having to do with their children not getting along. It's been insane two weeks with this group trying to tear down a superintendent that hasn't been on the job for two full school years looking for their 15 minutes of more fame.

This. Those not in Katy ISD and not following what is actually going on understand that this is plain and simple a witch hunt. The gentleman that spoke about being bullied by Dr Hindt got the timeframe wrong on the first go around, and this Sean Dolan happened to be there to film it. DR Hindt may in fact be bulky and a jackass but the way this was facilitated was total BS.
Forum Troll
AG
Lance Hindt was my principal in high school back in the early 2000s. Nice guy in the few interactions I had with him (non-disciplinary). Was good at breaking up fights between students. Seemed to be respected by students and faculty.
Ghost91
Forum Troll said:

Lance Hindt was my principal in high school back in the early 2000s. Nice guy in the few interactions I had with him (non-disciplinary). Was good at breaking up fights between students. Seemed to be respected by students and faculty.

Username checks out.
BohunkAg
AG
I'm glad everyone on here seems to know everything about the character of everyone involved and can judge everyone based on something that happened 35 years ago.
03_Aggie
tylercsbn9 said:

I don't think he faced criminal charges for the assault where the guy was in a coma. Why I have no idea. It was just a civil case.

Probably because he was set to go play football at OU.
MelvinUdall
BohunkAg said:

I'm glad everyone on here seems to know everything about the character of everyone involved and can judge everyone based on something that happened 35 years ago.

You shut your w***e mouth up.
schmendeler
AG
did this get moved from politics?
Post removed:
by user
tylercsbn9
AG
BigPuma said:

He's (well I assume it's him) has been posting on Reddit daily and clearly has an ax to grind. Last night he posted some year old story about a teacher banging a student. He also basically insinuated that the teacher had sex with another kid 15 years ago but digging deeper he sent her a inappropriate note. Certainly not good but he didn't have sex with her. Got called out for it and deleted it.

He also conveniently left out the fact that the person Hindt supposedly put in a coma didn't get any money in the judgement which is a pretty important fact. Also interesting to note apparently the other guy grabbed Hindt first. Not sure if that was verified.

All the stuff on Reddit leads clearly to a bunch of betas that project any bullying they got at kids to grab their pitch forks. Anyone asking rational questions gets pounced on.
Post removed:
by user
BigPuma
AG
The Allred legal team (more ax grinders) have been claiming that one of their friends had to have an abortion from allegedly banging said art teacher when he was at MCHS (17 years ago give or take) as you said it has been reported as an inappropriate note. But this story is still a couple years old. I actually knew the teacher's (i think now ex) wife when I was a student at KHS when they were dating and subsequently got married shortly around that time frame. I feel bad for the (ex?) wife.

But yeah bringing up old **** from the district when Hindt wasn't even the superintendent at the time is a desperation move to keep this thing going. On top of digging up stuff from 30+years ago without acknowledging all of the facts or just assuming/alleging facts. Like hayden said, I am tired of this damned which hunt and so are a few of the groups.

The Jill Allred lady was apparently assaulted by the ****** canoe purporting as a reporter (Dennis Spellman at Covering Katy). Several people said welp we feel a little sorry but if you weren't being a ***** up on these facebook groups for the last week maybe we'd actually feel sorry.
BohunkAg
AG
Let's start bringing up old nhayden stories from high school.
BohunkAg
AG
Regardless, just color me awful suspicious when someone all of the sudden starts banging a 35 year old pot on someone to drive home a point. You can pull just about anything out of your ass on anyone if you want to dig far enough. It's ridiculous.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Yeah, I was at Dulles when he was a football coach/ history(?) teacher in the 90s. At least then he was the definition of NOT a bully. Not a stereotypical meat head football coach but a nice, we'll respected man. Wasn't surprised at all ad hr got into administration and worked his way up the food chain.

I have no idea of what he was like 35 years ago but 25 years ago he certainly wasn't an *******.
White Liberals=The Worst
PJYoung said:

Its not even that he laughed. He lied about it after having time to think. He decided to run from it and basically call his accuser a liar instead of apologizing and moving on. A week later he still didn't apologize or admit to anything. He hid behind God as his sole judge.
Yep. Had he acknowledged it and apologized and maybe hugged the guy, I bet this would have all blown over, and both dudes would have looked good. Laughing and refusing to apologize (assuming this stuff is true) was a very poor decision...but typical of a POS bully.

Again, this could all be completely fabricated out of thin air.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
This is so much ado about nothing and so representative of our snowflake society today. Had no idea we had so many stay at home helicopter moms up in here.

He bullied someone 40 years ago? Got into a fistfight back in the 70s? LMAO. That's the problem with our society today. SJW snowflake helicopter parents and not enough fistfights.
White Liberals=The Worst
Ducks4brkfast said:

This is so much ado about nothing and so representative of our snowflake society today. Had no idea we had so many stay at home helicopter moms up in here.

He bullied someone 40 years ago? Got into a fistfight back in the 70s? LMAO. That's the problem with our society today. SJW snowflake helicopter parents and not enough fistfights.
While I tend to agree, the cards are just stacked against some of these kids genetically and there's no way they can compete with athletic bullies who take their suppressed homosexuality out on others. They're too slow mentally, physically or both. Hated watching closeted homosexuals and animal lovers take their frustrations out on the weak back in grade school. I wasn't about to step in though for fear of contracting AIDS, which was a real threat back then. This superintendent strikes me as an animal or child lover though...not well groomed or dramatic enough to be an old gay man.
Post removed:
by user
MelvinUdall
BohunkAg said:

Shouldn't you be posting on the Centeal Texas board, this has nothing to do with your current situation. Also, please exchange all Astros gear and stick with Rangers gear, we have enough fans.

Tia
BohunkAg
AG
nhayden said:

BohunkAg said:

Shouldn't you be posting on the Centeal Texas board, this has nothing to do with your current situation. Also, please exchange all Astros gear and stick with Rangers gear, we have enough fans.

Tia
Your real last name is Gay isn't it?
MelvinUdall
BohunkAg said:

nhayden said:

BohunkAg said:

Tia
Your real last name is Gay isn't it?

Stop bullying me, this should be a bannable offense.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

While I tend to agree, the cards are just stacked against some of these kids genetically and there's no way they can compete with athletic bullies who take their suppressed homosexuality out on others. They're too slow mentally, physically or both. Hated watching closeted homosexuals and animal lovers take their frustrations out on the weak back in grade school. I wasn't about to step in though for fear of contracting AIDS, which was a real threat back then. This superintendent strikes me as an animal or child lover though...not well groomed or dramatic enough to be an old gay man.
Not everyone's meant to compete and life's not fair.

Or at least that's what I tell my wife and chirruns. YMMV.

And I don't think ever heard the guy speak so I'll need to do some research to determine my take on his sexuality.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

Sasappis said:

BrazosDog02 said:

Sasappis said:

You serious, Clark?

Absolutely. Your character can but usually doesn't change from high school that much. If it had, he wouldn't be in this pickle. Lol.

But I'm not jesus christ, so I do judge and I do a sign heavier weights to certain acts of history. I watched many kids get bullied in school. I also watched a one get a broken nose and jaw which was amazingly awesome. Still brings a smile to my face. Kids kill themselves ovwr this stuff. This guy never got what he had coming and I genuinely hope he loses his livelihood for being a cock **** bag. If someone beats him nearly to death I wont judge.

I don't have a dog in this fight and frankly don't care one way or the other. But this was the early-80's when steroids were rampant in HS/college football. Maybe Hindt was on roids and an immature jackass who grew up, found Jesus, and truly doesn't remember these events.

I do find this to be more than a bit suspect considering the events in question occurred 35 years ago or more.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

1876er
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Yeah. Being an ******* should never have consequences.
agz win
AG
Is this one of those OTL things? So much drama out there.
White Liberals=The Worst
agz win said:

Is this one of those OTL things? So much drama out there.

With so much drama in KISD, it's kind of hard standing up to big bullies, but I, somehow someway, keep waging a war against bullies who are secretly gay.

Man hold up!
HBCanine08
AG
rhoswen said:

I'm still trying to figure out how a guy who beat up a guy and put him in coma was ever able to be superintendent in the first place.

$$$ fixes everything? Idk, I was thinking the same
Ducks4brkfast
AG
1876er said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

Yeah. Being an ******* should never have consequences.
You know who should suffer consequences?

The grown ass man standing in front of another grown ass man crying about being bullied 40 years ago.

But alas he's a "hero" and so such is the climate we live in today ~~
BohunkAg
AG
I barely remember what happened 40 minutes ago.
JSKolache
AG
The TX primary was waaaay too clean this year, so now we have to play this season of Dirty Politics with a non-elected.... snooze....
agz win
AG
I'd remember if my head touched toilet water involuntarily but I would've handled it privately, even if years later, without whining to the public.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.