Houston
Sponsored by

Oak Forest Facebook page gettin real!

60,220 Views | 337 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgLiving06
CrossBowAg99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
I want to see more posts by bored elderly about "suspicious-looking brown people" in the neighborhood, or about prostitution in the Kroger parking lot

Really? Do the posts mention what time this is happening, or how? I may need to stop for groceries next time I'm over that way.
Are you brown?

Al Bula
AG
Next door groups are essentially like Texags. For some reason social-type sites attract crazies and weirdos like moths to a flame.
Smee
quote:
There is an elk trapped in Walt rip school ..anyone know who I call??

Minute long video of proof is only of driver's jeans and floorboard.
Smee
Uhhhh....
Al Bula
AG
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Red-Stag-caught-at-Houston-high-school-6549601.php
Diggity
AG
It's been too long Oak Forest!

TXAG 05
AG
quote:
It's been too long Oak Forest!

Wow don't even know where to start with that one....missing turtle?
Ray Guy
AG
Damn She dumb yo
Diggity
AG
I'm just picturing this fat guy walking around the neighborhood with a loaf of bread and a turtle in his pocket.
Post removed:
by user
Ag_07
AG
Private security group they hire to patrol the neighborhood.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Have you looked at S.E.A.L.'s website under employment? Pretty heavy qualifications; you have to take a class and everything.
86 Tex Ag
AG
Westbury Nextdoor -- anything good in there lately? Sometimes I troll that board.
agmatt06
AG
It's been strangely quiet lately on Westbury Nextdoor.
Ciboag96
Latest on Heights Nextdoor is the rage that an evil developer may soon be bulldozing some low-rent apartments full of illegals, sex-predators, artists and vunnable entrepeneurs to build some skyline destroying town-mansions to fill with racist Republican hetero families and their iPhone binging, privately schooled brats.

They don't credit the illegals who will now have much nicer live-in quarters in said town-mansions to raise said brats, but what are you gonna do....
Jackal99
AG
quote:
Yep. Somewhat disappointing.
Satellite of Love
quote:
They badly need an education of fluid flow in a system. Anytime the rain comes there is at least 1 new thread on street flooding and the Memorial day flood. Jeepers people, WFT can you not understand about 8" of rain in 2 hours being a very rare event?!
Satellite of Love
The recent Center Point tree decapitations have been lolz. Several people are up in arms because CP legally took care of their easements while the lazy home owners allowed encroachment by their big azz trees!
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
These are the same people who can't understand why power lines go down of storm drains get clogged during hurikens.
agmatt06
AG
quote:
quote:
They badly need an education of fluid flow in a system. Anytime the rain comes there is at least 1 new thread on street flooding and the Memorial day flood. Jeepers people, WFT can you not understand about 8" of rain in 2 hours being a very rare event?!

We had plenty of those, but nothing really dramatic resulted from it because we (sadly) had very reasonable responses.

They are due for a control argument though pretty soon.
Satellite of Love
quote:
quote:
quote:

We had plenty of those, but nothing really dramatic resulted from it because we (sadly) had very reasonable responses.

They are due for a control argument though pretty soon.

The masses down here want to sue the city because of the flood...
Diggity
AG
haven't looked at the OF facebook page in a while, but this one caught my eye

if there was only some way the mother could chip in some extra money during these tough times?
MichaelJ
AG
quote:

if there was only some way the mother could chip in some extra money during these tough times?

Wouldn't the cost of "extra items" be built in to the price of said tamales?
gougler08
AG
quote:
quote:

Wouldn't the cost of "extra items" be built in to the price of said tamales?
She just doesn't have the large amount of capital required to buy tamale fixins I guess...it's tough times indeed
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:

She just doesn't have the large amount of capital required to buy tamale fixins I guess...it's tough times indeed
the struggle is real.

StillNotAnAggie
From everything I have researched the profit margins on tamales are razor thin.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:

the struggle is real.

Stevie is the mother trucking baws.
grizzo
AG
I've lived in Lazybrook for three years. The talk of Lazybrook & Timbergorve Civic Associations for the first two years I was here - on FB, NextDoor and meetings - was of the serial cat mutilater. This person would creep into people's yards when they weren't looking, steal their cats, torture/mutilate and murder them, and then he'd just leave the carcasses in yards or on the curb.

Well, after a year of stories about this sick, demented cat murderer, someone had the bright idea to take a dead, mutilated cat carcass to A&M for an autopsy. What did the autopsy conclude? There's a coyote living near Lazybrook and Timbergrove.

Epic.
Waltonloads08
AG
Im surprised you didn't see the "pipe bomb with two blocks of C4" post.
drumboy
AG
quote:
I've lived in Lazybrook for three years. The talk of Lazybrook & Timbergorve Civic Associations for the first two years I was here - on FB, NextDoor and meetings - was of the serial cat mutilater. This person would creep into people's yards when they weren't looking, steal their cats, torture/mutilate and murder them, and then he'd just leave the carcasses in yards or on the curb.

Well, after a year of stories about this sick, demented cat murderer, someone had the bright idea to take a dead, mutilated cat carcass to A&M for an autopsy. What did the autopsy conclude? There's a coyote living near Lazybrook and Timbergrove.

Epic.

I heard what I thought was a cat having kittens in my backyard last week so I went outside with a flashlight and a MFing coyote took off and jumped the fence. I guess he took the kitten with him cause I couldn't find it.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I passed a S.E.A.L. Security K-9 unit in the 610 cluster**** tonight. Felt safer just driving beside him.
Post removed:
by user
randy828
AG
quote:

Epic.
Wish that coyote would come visit our subdivision...so many damn cats going through my yard and then fighting in the middle of the night.
JonathanCrites06
AG
The Oak Forest FB page can be funny (especially the APBs for suspicious looking people) but my wife and I get lots of laughs from the Oak Forest Buy/Sell FB page. Posts like 'Shampoo, used once, $2!' are gold.
drumboy
AG
quote:
The Oak Forest FB page can be funny (especially the APBs for suspicious looking people) but my wife and I get lots of laughs from the Oak Forest Buy/Sell FB page. Posts like 'Shampoo, used once, $2!' are gold.

Some chick on the TH Nextdoor page was selling a used bra recently.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.