Houston
Sponsored by

Oak Forest Facebook page gettin real!

59,066 Views | 337 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgLiving06
Jack Cheese
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"black guy running with an air restriction device scaring the children." Ha! So awesome!

Today I saw a post about precious snowflake running for student council, missed a deadline to turn in his forms, but the monsters who run the middle school LEFT HIS POSTER UP! We probably can't understand the trauma and humiliation he is going through with everyone thinking he is running.

Mom couldn't even get a call back from the ******* principal.
El Mero Guero
This nation is getting to soft. We desperately need another great depression.
Jack Klompus
AG
From Coles Crossing Nextdoor:
quote:
Sept. 2 - I AM REACHING OUT FOR HELP
Hopefully someone in my Coles Crossing Community can help or know of someone who can. I have lived in Coles Crossing in a townhouse at [redacted] for four years I have been leasing the townhouse due to the fact that I couldn't sell my townhouse in Illinois due to the poor economy. WELL now my landlord sent me a certified letter stating he wants to sell the townhouse BUT I could purchase it for $5,000 below fair market and if I didn't buy I would have to move by Sept. 30th. As many of you know I was in a horrific car/semi accident 4/23/15 on hwy 290 semi plowed into me and totaled my car and totaled the semi 290 was closed for over 2 hrs. I had to be cut out of the car and its is truly a MIRACLE that I am alive which I thank God everyday. I was on my way to start my new job as nighttime nanny for newborn twins that lived 25 miles from cypress in Houston. I had been for 7 months the nighttime nanny for newborn triplets who's family lived in Coles Crossing. I have to say that was the BEST job of my life and I'm 63 LOVED IT & THE FAMILY. The triplets mother got me the twins position but after the accident I was unable to start since I have extreme PTSD and I am petrified of driving on the interstate with semi's. I have been restricted to not lifting anything over 5 lbs. What I am asking is does anyone know an investor who will purchase this townhouse so I can continue to rent and stay and not move and I would buy it back when I get my lawsuit settlement ( which could take a year or more). I am an excellent tenant and clean freak and take better care of this property then most homeowners. I don't want to leave Coles Crossing because as most of you are aware I advertise in the Coles Crossing Paperboy and do pet sitting, dog walking, babysitting, housesitting I have over the last 4 years established a large client base of Coles families and depend on that income especially now after the accident. I did have to start taking early social security but I am a single woman so no husbands income or help. I know Coles Crossing has a lot of Realtors, Lawyers, Doctors, Bankers, business owners etc. I pray someone will look at this as a good investment opportunity and help . I have never been late on my rent payments you can check with my Landlord. I am under GREAT STRESS with the thought of moving and I physically can't and have no where to move to and the Sept 30th deadline is 28 days away!!!! I can be reached at [redacted] . Thank you.
quote:
Sept. 14 - [REDACTED] on Stress Overload still need an Investor 16 days til I'm HOMELESS
I previously posted 2 weeks ago my plight with my landlord of 4 years wanting to sell my townhouse at [REDACTED] In Coles Crossing so far no definite investors have made an offer. He is asking $147,500 and I can only pay $1,500 for rent I have been paying 1,275.oo for the last 4 years. I physically can't move because of the car/semi accident. I would be happy to do a lease purchase if that is more attractive to an investor . Since time is of the essence IF INTERESTED PLEASE CALL ME [REDACTED] I'd be happy to show the unit to you. Please read my previous post that contains more details. Thank you

quote:
Sept. 22 - 8 DAYS AND I'M GIVING UP HOPE

TWENTY DAYS AGO I REACHED OUT FOR HELP TRYING TO FIND AND INVESTOR TO BUY THE TOWNHOME I HAVE LIVED IN FOR 4YEARS AND LOVE .I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE ON MY RENT! THE LANDLORD WAS WILLING TO SELL IT FOR 147,500 IF I FOUND AN INVESTOR THAT THEN WOULD ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE TO RENT SO I COULD STAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD I LOVE AND HAVE BUILT UP MY BUSINESS OF DOG WALKING AND SITTING FOR OVER 15 COLES CROSSING FAMILIES, NOT TO MENTION THAT I ALSO HAVE A COLE'S FAMILY THAT I PICKUP THEIR CHILDREN AFTER SCHOOL AND DRIVE THEM HOME TILL PARENTS RETURN FROM WORK. ALL OF THAT WILL END FOR ME IN 8 DAYS . MY LANDLORD WILL BE PUTTING THE UNIT ON THE MARKET OCT 1 FOR 158,000 WITH A REALTOR. I NOW HAVE TO FACE REALITY AND EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR AN INVESTOR . I NOW NEED TO START ESTATE SALE COMPANYS TO SELL ALL OF MY BELONGINGS . SO DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD ESTATE SALE COMPANY OR ANY COMPANY THAT TAKES EVERYTHING AND THEN LIQUIDATES THEM AT THEIR STORE OR WHATEVER. SINCE I ONLY HAVE 8 DAYS TILL THE 30TH. CALL ME [REDACTED] THANK YOU [REDACTED] I AM 63 AND THIS HAS BEEN WAY TO MUCH STRESS !!
tmaggie50
AG
That is epic on so many levels. There is no way she can be a "clean freak" with how many cats she must own
htownag10
AG
1st post- 0 caps

2nd post- SOME caps

3rd post- ALL CAPS
Jack Klompus
AG
What I don't understand is why this lady is going to liquidate all her belongings instead of just moving into another place? It looks like she's been living on below market value rent for a while, and there are other places in the same neighborhood that are slightly higher rent. AND she could maintain her dog-walking, baby-sitting, whatever else business.
tylercsbn9
AG
Does crazy cat lady know there are other neighborhoods around Coles where she could rent? Since she "can't" move because of PTSD or whatever.

There's even a apartment complex by the bahama bucks outside longwood.

She wouldn't need to go on 290.
Diggity
AG
I think she's passive-aggressively threatening to off herself if someone does not buy her townhome and rent it to her.
tylercsbn9
AG
What are the responses to her posts?
tmaggie50
AG
quote:
I think she's passive-aggressively threatening to off herself if someone does not buy her townhome and rent it to her.
Thats def the vibe I got.
Jack Klompus
AG
Well, today is Oct. 1 and its not on the market. Maybe the good Lord provided her an investor.
Jack Klompus
AG
Various degrees of crazy ranging from typed prayers for the Cat Lady to recommendations of realtors and lawyers.

Here's one of my favorites:
quote:
Big deep breaths.
He has you. He will not forget you and He will not fail you. The only thing Jesus required for his miracles was to believe.

Big breaths - and believe.

I am so impressed you cried out for help. Many don't. You were brave enough to ask for help. That is BOLD. Keep being bold.

Bold Believer Jane... That is who you are.
tylercsbn9
AG
So no one pointed out to her that there are apartments right outside where she lives? If she can drive around the neighborhood why cant she drive over there to move?
Jack Klompus
AG
I think one person did. They also referred her to the Sheriff's Department to help her find living accommodations.
htownag10
AG
Da Fuq? I can get the Sheriff's Department to search for an apartment for me? Finally I can go to the bars and drink on the weekends while they search and report back. Maybe they can negotiate cheaper rent for ITL
JJxvi
AG
This sounds like a scam. I doubt it was actually the real property owner. They would have asked for a cash down payment in a dark alley and disappeared.
JJxvi
AG
Actually, reading again, it might be an attempt to scam the white knight "investor"
tylercsbn9
AG
This came up on my old neighborhood board the other day

quote:
I was just informed that there's a teenager in our neighborhood who is asking our children if they want to buy drugs. This is disturbing, and I wanted to put this out there and make everyone aware.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Finn,

Can you expound on the muggers hanging out in the freezer section of your local HEB? I heard about a life-threatening experience that one of your neighbors had there. How has the neighborhood reaction been?
tylercsbn9
AG
And now this

quote:
If this is inappropriate please delete but I am desperate... Does anyone know anything about paranormal stuff? Ghost hunters to recommend any kind of connections?? Anything? Any leads? We are having issues with a house and desperately need help. This is in Cypress
Post removed:
by user
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Y'all inspired me to find my neighborhood's Facebook page, but it's nothing but lost pets.

Although on the Facebook-generated page of people who tag the neighborhood in their posts, there are daily updates from like 3 homos every time they get home from work and open a beer or eat something.
dreyOO
It's good to know your neighbors. right? RIGHT?!?!
Jack Cheese
AG
quote:
Y'all inspired me to find my neighborhood's Facebook page, but it's nothing but lost pets.

Be patient.
Satellite of Love
Westbury has been pretty decent.
AgKJ
AG
quote:
What I don't understand is why this lady is going to liquidate all her belongings instead of just moving into another place?

Dude, don't you read? She is physically unable to move (except for her fingers, which apparently are able to type) due to having PTSD from being plowed into by a semi.
AgKJ
AG
How is Crazy Cat Lady Bold Jane Condo Tenant able to walk dogs and babysit/chase children, yet "unable to physically move due to PTSD"?
tmaggie50
AG
quote:
How is Crazy Cat Lady Bold Jane Condo Tenant able to walk dogs and babysit/chase children, yet "unable to physically move due to PTSD"?
Cats and dogs help her overcome her PTSD. Its like free therapy.
Diggity
AG
Westbury Nextdoor has been pretty tame lately.
Jackal99
AG
quote:
Westbury Nextdoor has been pretty tame lately.
No kidding. One can only take so many posts about lost/stray/sickly looking dogs, bums peeing under overpasses, and day care recommendations. I want to see more posts by bored elderly about "suspicious-looking brown people" in the neighborhood, or about prostitution in the Kroger parking lot...the juicy stuff.
El Mero Guero
Guarantee that lady is a hoarder who just can't fathom the thought of having to move.
Ciboag96
There is a lady on Bayland in the Heights that sprays passing cars with a water hose if she thinks you are driving too fast. She also kicks rocks out in the street.

Many wonderful and colorful threads on Nextdoor between sprayer and sprayees.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
I want to see more posts by bored elderly about "suspicious-looking brown people" in the neighborhood, or about prostitution in the Kroger parking lot

Really? Do the posts mention what time this is happening, or how? I may need to stop for groceries next time I'm over that way.
Jackal99
AG
quote:
quote:
I want to see more posts by bored elderly about "suspicious-looking brown people" in the neighborhood, or about prostitution in the Kroger parking lot

Really? Do the posts mention what time this is happening, or how? I may need to stop for groceries next time I'm over that way.

Not sure, but it sounds like it was pretty obvious, so daylight hours. May have been close to Taco Cabana. Some narc ***** complained to the Kroger manager and tried to get it stopped.
TX scallywAG
AG
This post on the mice/rat traps had me crying:

Quote:
Maybe you can trap and rehome them?

Quote:
Holy Whistling Jesus, can I drop them off at your house?
---
Class of '10 - A&M Undergrad & Master's Alum

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.