Houston
Sponsored by

Oak Forest Facebook page gettin real!

58,539 Views | 337 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgLiving06
Aggie09Derek
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Wait, so La Pachanga is now a sports bar? And a sports bar is charging for parking? That place will last a month, who wants to deal with that in the heights?

Want to make a bet on how long they last?
Boo Weekley
No not really, just wanted to rag on any sportsbar in the heights (or anywhere really) that would actually charge for parking. I'll personally be boycotting them until they change this. Pretty absurd...this isn't some upscale night club.
Aggie09Derek
AG
I parked for free last night
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

I parked for free last night
How much stock do you have in the bar?
Aggie09Derek
AG
No stock...just pimp it enough for free drinks
cheezag03
AG
Boo Weekley said:

No not really, just wanted to rag on any sportsbar in the heights (or anywhere really) that would actually charge for parking. I'll personally be boycotting them until they change this. Pretty absurd...this isn't some upscale night club.
Is there a glory hole?
Liquid Wrench
That taco truck in front of La Pachanga was badass. Guess that's gone too.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

No stock...just pimp it enough for free drinks

I like free drinks
htxag09
AG
From Cottage Grove Nextdoor:

Quote:

Animal Cruelty
Joe Gonzalez from Cottage Grove West 6h ago
I have to inform y'all about animal cruelty person who lives next door to me. She very cruel to cats i been feeding for past couple of months. Last night i seen her kick one of the cats looking down from my front bedroom window. This cats not hurting nobody they just playing front my apartment parking lot.
Quote:

Linda Rodriguez from Cottage Grove West 6h ago

You are completely full of lies Joe. We have cameras in and around our home including the parking lot! No one did what you "said".

Feeding for the past few months? You have been feeding them for years! We have camera footage. Stop with your lies!

I could not care less if you feed the cats. MY PROBLEM begins when I step out of my front door and step on cat vomit, diarrhea or see a trail of diarrhea and smell of cat urine from the cats. Not everyone lives the way you do behind closed doors Joe. Yes Joe, the smell that comes out of your apartment when you open the door is over bearing.

Cats and kittens are being ran over because other tenants reverse and don't see the cats. Have you seen them? Yeah, ask the other neighbors Joe. Winter time is coming and cats tend to climb up cars Joe.

For crying out load we have children living and playing in the parking lot. Something you know nothing about but that is not a healthy environment for children Joe!

Have a great day Neighbor!
White Liberals=The Worst
Goodness
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Linda quit bad mouthing Joe like that!
randy828
AG
Holy cow these cat lovers are deranged people! From our Nextdoor site in the 290/West Rd area:

Quote:

A rather large grayish fluffy male cat has been hit and passed away. He was left in the middle of Windfern near Phillipine
I picked him up bc I didn't want to see him continue to get .....
I have attached a photo and map of his body being found
If this is your baby and clearly he was well fed and very very soft but no collar

PM I have him your fur baby

She took a pic of the dead cat! I picture her sitting in a rocking chair stroking the dead cat on her lap. Weirdos! smh..."I have him your fur baby"....

Buck O Five
AG
That dude stole Bo Pelini's cat!
Waltonloads08
AG
People are so unbelievably weird.

The older I get, the more I realize that the world is chock full of total nut jobs, just walking around.
drumboy
AG
WaltonLoads08 said:

People are so unbelievably weird.

The older I get, the more I realize that the world is chock full of total nut jobs, just walking around.

Do you even WalMart, bro?
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Anyone on Westbury Nextdoor?

I borrowed my mom's login so I could read about gunfire last weekend, and holy **** are you right. It's pretty scary. These are the people who walk past you on the sidewalk and stare straight forward, ignoring you if you say 'hi.' These are the people you see harassing employees at restaurants. Reading this **** is like listening to a schizo junky talk. They complain about all human interactions, yet are able to develop emotional, borderline psychic connects with every stray cat they see crawling into a storm sewer.

Best one I've see yet was a guy complaining that Fuzzy's Tacos harbors sexual pedophiles, and when he complained to the restaurant employees, the manager supposedly came out and accused HIM of "touching" his kids, in front of his whole family and grandmother! And people actually believed him and were swearing they would never eat there again. Fuzzy's manager finally signed up to reply, and the OP immediately deleted his thread so no one could read the Fuzzy's response.

There's probably more psychotropics in the public water supply than I want to think about.
Jackal99
AG
I'm on Willowbend ND, so get the dirt from Westbury as well. The big item on Willowbend ND is some black guy named Tyrone who rides around on a bicycle. Anybody seen the chatter on him?

Apparently someone has security camera footage of Tyrone breaking into a house, so now every time there's a robbery, someone says it's probably Tyrone. And they track him. Anytime someone spots a black guy on a bike, they post about seeing Tyrone. And they give the exact location so people can plot him on a map. And they tell the poster to call the cops. They're led by some ex-Air Force guy with a brain tumor who seems to have a perpetual boner for starting his own neighborhood vigilante watch.

I swear they think Tyrone is the bogeyman or something. Meanwhile, I'm like, dude's probably just trying to get some exercise like Michelle O told him to.

Someone posted this morning about seeing Tyrone at a quicky mart on Hillcroft and South Main. And she flagged it as security so it sent a separate email about it. Someone asked her if she got an autograph from her celebrity sighting, which I thought was pretty clever. God forbid there's more than one black man with a bicycle in Westbury.

There's probably a bunch of guys with bikes trolling these people so hard. Make them wonder how Tyrone can be in three places at once.
Diggity
AG
Westbury Nextdoor is the strangest buncha clowns I have ever set eyes on.
AgLiving06
Westbury Nextdoor is unreadable.

It's either politics or gunshots/fireworks most days.

Every once in a while we get a post about how expensive it is to do dry cleaning
Diggity
AG
Don't get me started!
Liquid Wrench
Black dude on a bicycle? In a town this size? No wai!

I grew up in Westbury, and I just want to tell these people, "THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!"

Honestly haven't spent too much time in the hood as an adult, but reading these people's inner thoughts online is eye popping.
Satellite of Love
Wetbury is straight thoed! The Tyrone thread is great for updates. The one about getting rid of the dam feral cats was hilarious.
Jackal99
AG
I'm a big fan of the sick raccoon posts. "Can someone move it out of the street?" Sure, I'll get right on that. Just let me grab my stick.
AgLiving06
We need to do a Westbury meet up at Hunters or Cozy Corner.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.