MyBCS FFL 2018/19

24,280 Views | 377 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DuckDown2013
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If I pull a win out of this week I will be utterly amazed. I don't think it will happen, but Watson got me to being projected to lose by 18 instead of 35.
DuckDown2013
AG
I'm surprised you're not playing me...oh wait I'm playing will fuller instead.
AggieAces06
AG
At least you got some good point out him before he got injured last night...
slider676
AG
Broken Brilliance looking to change-up my lineup before the playoffs. I'm sure some of the 4-4 and 3-5 teams might want to make a trade.
AggieAces06
AG
Seriously people???!?!??? Why do y'all have to take who I want off of waivers? Every week I put claims in and every week y'all snatch them up.
Nom de Plume
AG
Independently Stealthy would entertain offers for a WR1. I'm talking top 8, perhaps for one of my QBs.
eloc62
slider676 said:

Broken Brilliance looking to change-up my lineup before the playoffs. I'm sure some of the 4-4 and 3-5 teams might want to make a trade.
Not sure why you are looking to change up your lineup. You are 7-1. I am 7-1 in my other league and am not trading anyone from that team. Anyway, feel free to look over my team and make an offer. I'm still not out of this thing and think i can still make it into playoff's with a good next 5 weeks.

slider676
AG
I'm always looking to trade despite my record. I build teams projected this high each year, but in 18 years never have won. Always find a way to lose in the playoffs (0-5 in championships). No one will let me make some bad trades this year.

I'm looking for a WR at the moment and possibly an injured RB for someone that can't wait for them to get back.
LastHamlet
AG
slider676 said:

I'm always looking to trade despite my record. I build teams projected this high each year, but in 18 years never have won. Always find a way to lose in the playoffs (0-5 in championships). No one will let me make some bad trades this year.

I'm looking for a WR at the moment and possibly an injured RB for someone that can't wait for them to get back.

What's your team name?
slider676
AG
Broken Brilliance
DuckDown2013
AG
Another narrow loss for me thanks to Ed Dickson receiving 1 target as my Gronk fill in! Gotta string together some wins or I'm donezo! I really feel like my team is great, we just can't put it together (much like Aggie football)!
AggieAces06
AG
Three losses of 3 points or less, two being less than 1 point.

That's just amazing
AboveAndBeyond
Now I feel bad for collecting Eloc's money this week
eloc62
No worries AAB, if the Cowboys offense would have had a pulse this week i might have won. At least i am 7-2 in my other league and in first place.
Post removed:
by user
Nom de Plume
AG
Looks like I stand no chance against Broken Brilliance this week. Good game, BB.
slider676
AG
Don't you jinx me now. I'm still down 2 starting WRs.

Nom de Plume
AG
I haven't had a real WR all year.

Man, wondered why your projections are so good...your matchups are very nice this week.

Prediction: 131-162
AggieAces06
AG
I almost asked why you were leaving Fitzpatrick in over Big Ben... Sorry I didn't speak up...
Nom de Plume
AG
Projection, matchup, % start and hype machine for Fitzmagic were better. I'm sure he'll lay an egg now.
AggieAces06
AG
Well... all I can say is ouch...

... and I lost Kupp for most likely the rest of the season.

Looks like my downfall has begun. It waited a long. Time this year.
AboveAndBeyond
I seriously hate this game. -.- Went to sleep being up over 80pts with my buddy having OBJ, Ertz, And Kerryon Johnson. Thanks to Ertz's 40+ points I'm only up 23 with him having OBJ.
AboveAndBeyond
Ok. What scoring did we change that made me lose BY LESS THAN A POINT
AggieAces06
AG
I don't even know why I am bothering to watch the scores this week. I'm already projected to lose by 35
slider676
AG
WarDamn Eagle concerns me. It was a fluke that their record was that bad early on in the year. Could win out with that team.
Nom de Plume
AG
Agreed.

And I have a garbage team with a good record. Probably going to set the league season low this week.
AggieAces06
AG
WHOA... I actually have a chance... I just need the Kansas defense to get 4 points or less tomorrow vs the Rams.

It's a long shot.. but more than I expected to have this morning.
AggieAces06
AG
AggieAces06 said:

WHOA... I actually have a chance... I just need the Kansas defense to get 4 points or less tomorrow vs the Rams.

It's a long shot.. but more than I expected to have this morning.

Dang it! Didn't hold my breath long enough.

But don't worry, with these two trades I've made, I'm sure the rest of my season is shot as well.
AboveAndBeyond
Sorry, Aces. I told the boy if he won by less than a point again I was personally kicking him from the league.
AggieAces06
AG
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Also, next time I attempt to make trades remind me that I'm not good at them...
AboveAndBeyond
Well that was fun..... I had a VERY small glimmer of hope of MAYBE sneaking into the playoffs.....and lose Fornette yet again. Its punishment for praying we beat LSWho, AND I HAVE NO REGRETS
AboveAndBeyond
Ok. I gotta know. Stealthy. HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW TO GRAB WARE ON WEDNESDAY?!?
slider676
AG
He probably just did because he was a strong handcuff for the playoffs. Ware was supposed to start last year before he got hurt and will be unlikely to split carries.
Nom de Plume
AG
Not that it matters at all since I'm likely to lose by 30 each of the next two weeks, but it was just as posted above. I had more than one dead roster spot and figured a handcuff made more sense than anything else.

I grew up in KC and am a lifelong Chiefs fan. Hope this loss doesn't hurt them as much as I'm afraid it will.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.