MyBCS FFL 2018/19

24,253 Views | 377 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DuckDown2013
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
You just never know what is going to happen in this crazy game from week to week. I never thought i had a chance to beat the Demons. If Justin Jackson doesn't play Thursday night, I might take a goose egg at the position
eloc62
Wow, can't believe my team got another win as the 6th seed to advance to the final game. We have taken out the 3 seed and the 2 seed to get there. This team now playing like i thought they would when I drafted them. Survive and advance.
DuckDown2013
AG
Lol at me not setting my lineup in 2nd round of playoffs. And I'm going to lose because of it. So dumb on my part.
slider676
AG
Half my starters on IR, but still moving on. Defense really does win championships.

DuckDown2013
AG
negative points for kicker, gronk has 5, Jarvis has 5, and 3 huge performances on my bench and I lose by less than 3... This just hasn't been my year. Never could get over the hump.
AggieAces06
AG
Good luck to the two in the championship game. We shall have a new commissioner after Monday night.
eloc62
Wait, what? New commish? Kinda forgot about that. Oh well, looks like that will not be me after Phillip Rivers performance tonight.
eloc62
so I could tell by about 1:00 pm today that i was not gonna win this thing. Oh, well, I'll take my 2nd place prize money and be proud of my team who squeaked into the playoffs as a 6 seed and made it to the final game.
slider676
AG
Didn't want to respond and jinx anything, but feel confident now. Feels good to finally win one after 18 years.
eloc62
Congrats on the win.
DuckDown2013
AG
If the new winner does not want to be commish, I will volunteer to be commissioner again next year.

Congrats to Broken Brilliance on the championship!
And congrats to Cole miners on the 2nd place finish.

Final standings:
1st: Broken brilliance 50% - $600
2nd: Cole Miners 30% - $360
3rd: team Hawkins 20% - $240

I need PayPal info for Brian and Cole. I will try to get money sent out today!
slider676
AG
Thank you. Not sure yet on commissioner. I may take it on, but can maybe see sometime next year.

Is it possible to send it through Venmo like when we paid?
DuckDown2013
AG
I suppose I can transfer PayPal balance to my bank and then Venmo.
eloc62
I don't do PayPal or Venmo, but i can get you to send it to my son, who does, and he can transfer it to me.
slider676
AG
I don't have ave PayPal but we used my wife's Venmo for the initial fee so let me know if you need any other info or can use that email.
DuckDown2013
AG
Just get me your wife's username on Venmo!
DuckDown2013
AG
If you can get me your sons email address for his PayPal, I will send it to him. Eloc- what is your team name? It's sometimes hard to cross reference texags usernames with fantasy football team names!
slider676
AG
eloc62
Turns out he doesn't use paypal, but he has a venmo acct. He said all you need is his phone #. I can get you that.
eloc62
Team name is Cole Miners.
DuckDown2013
AG
It will likely take a couple days to transfer from PayPal to my bank. I'll start money transfer over now.

Also- he should have a Venmo username as well.
DuckDown2013
AG
Dm me his name and phone number or username and phone number. Want to make sure I send money to right person.
eloc62
his venmo is @CWW-58 and his number is 979-219-9888.
DuckDown2013
AG
MONEY IS PAID! HAPPY FRIDAY, FELLAS!
DuckDown2013
AG
Is this league happening this year??
DuckDown2013
AG
Let's fire it up!
eloc62
Um, this league is already full for this year, but i do have 1 spot available in another local league that i play in. the only catch is that it is a live draft and you must be present at draft to join.
DuckDown2013
AG
HMm i guess i woukd have thought someone would have reached out given I have been in it the last few years.
DuckDown2013
AG
Yea probably not an option for me. I'm in Dallas these days.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.