MyBCS FFL 2018/19

24,237 Views | 377 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DuckDown2013
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had to decline... thought long and hard, but just couldn't pull the trigger this time.
drjaytamu
AG
No problem! Looking to shake things up myself, so if you see a good counter feel free to propose it.
DuckDown2013
AG
I may have proposed a trade or 2...
slider676
AG
I'm also interested in any offers. I always tinker too much and find a way to blow it, but it's more fun that way.
eloc62
Thanks for the 2 trade offers i received. Just couldn't let go of Mixon right now since he plays against 3 bad defenses the next 3 weeks. Don't want to trade any Rams player i have. wish i could get as many Rams as possible
drjaytamu
AG
Eye opening deal came through this a.m. What are everyone's thoughts?

I usually stay out of commenting on trades as everyone has the right to do what they'd like, but a 1-4 team that needs to win now trading for a QB on bye, a WR that is hurt, and his replacement that was picked up in waivers on Oct. 10th? Just don't get it.
DuckDown2013
AG
I'm involved on this so I'll join in on discussion. Bell's value can't really be determined so I'm taking a big risk on him but I'm willing to do that given the upside. He's upgrading at Qb for rest of season. Im kind of buying low on both Gronk and "bless em" given that they haven't really produced the numbers that they were supposed to pre season.

He's getting a top end wr1 in TY and I offered his replacement so he gets value for him this week until he comes off of injury . Then he's buying low on drake but thinks he's trending up and then getting top tier defense that's startable every week. Not to mention he's also getting another top 20 wr in Lockett.

Doesn't seem that unfair to me? But hey we have a democratic process here so the league is free to speak their mind on the trade.
Nom de Plume
AG
Saw trade come through. TL;DR.
slider676
AG
Quote:

Bell's value can't really be determined because we don't know which team is trading for him, since he definitely will never play for the Steelers again, so I'm taking a big risk on him.

As the nervously optimistic James Conner owner, I figured I should fix this for you.
DuckDown2013
AG
slider676 said:

Quote:

Bell's value can't really be determined because we don't know which team is trading for him, since he definitely will never play for the Steelers again, so I'm taking a big risk on him.

As the nervously optimistic James Conner owner, I figured I should fix this for you.

Lol right! Well supposedly the eagles ARENT going to pursue him. I figure he HAS to play at some point so he can get paid. But I don't know if he will be in the dog house in Pitt or if he will have a great attitude and try to help the team
AggieAces06
AG
Can I change my vote on that big trade now??? I have to play against Gronk again... and I doubt he has another bad day like he did last time.
DuckDown2013
AG
So far, NOT a good trade for me. Especially if bell never shows.
drjaytamu
AG
I still would rather have the players you got ... but yes - news that he isn't reporting in week 7 certainly wasn't what you were hoping for based on the prospect of the deal.

Still mystified why Baker Mayfield can't connect with Landry. I have him in my other league and lost a nail biter this week based on his 2 catch for 11 yards on 10 targets performance (in a game that they were throwing the entire second half).
DuckDown2013
AG
It really is a mystery. Landry has some AMAZING matchups on paper the next couple weeks but that doesn't matter if he can't turn the targets into catches.
drjaytamu
AG
DAMN! Just missed on Chubb.
Was going to pick him up after my trade went through in week 8 w/ my open roster spot.

This league is full of sharks and I LOVE it!

Interesting what will happen now with Carlos Hyde in Jacksonville.

Aces ... still interested in a potential deal? I think we have time before week 7 moves finalize. Will send a write-up through ESPN and up my previous offer
slider676
AG
He was next up for me too. I have been wanting to make a trade just like that to get a roster spot.
AggieAces06
AG
Feel free to send something. I'll check it out. But my team rocked it last weekend.
AggieAces06
AG
Also, I have had almost every player I wanted snatched up ahead of me. Sucks to be at the bottom of the waiver order sometimes.
DuckDown2013
AG
drjaytamu said:

DAMN! Just missed on Chubb.
Was going to pick him up after my trade went through in week 8 w/ my open roster spot.

This league is full of sharks and I LOVE it!

Interesting what will happen now with Carlos Hyde in Jacksonville.

Aces ... still interested in a potential deal? I think we have time before week 7 moves finalize. Will send a write-up through ESPN and up my previous offer

If you guys make a trade and it's deemed fair by a majority of the league, I can make sure to uphold it in time for the games Sunday.
drjaytamu
AG
I think I'm staying put.

After Kirk put me in a hole, was looking at something to boost my week 7 chances but then Dalvin Cook gifted me another week of Latavius Murray at flex.

Good luck to everyone this week!
AboveAndBeyond
Hey, I may have grabbed Chubb out from under BUT DEZ IS ON THE WIRE
AggieAces06
AG
Well... today is gonna be rough since I lost Gordon. Might as well go enjoy the day.
slider676
AG
I mean if you want to trade Gordon, I'm willing to help...
AggieAces06
AG
Maybe for today only
AboveAndBeyond
I seriously hate this game this year.... Last week I had Maholmes in another league, went up against Ty Hill......3 TDs all negated because we have 4pt passing and 6pt receiving TDs. Same for Hunt this week.
DuckDown2013
AG
Im with you. I pulled Marlon mack out of my lineup last second (30 points)...Then swapped algholor (9 points) for KEarse(0 points) last second also... And I will lose because of it.
AggieAces06
AG
Don't count yourself out yet. If jones has another off night, I might be in trouble.

But I do thank you for the points you left on your bench.
DuckDown2013
AG
Smh
AggieAces06
AG
I don't know Smh is... but I'm guessing it's not very nice...

I still can't believe I survived this week. I thought I was done with Gordon and Kupp out. I doubt I'll get that lucky next week with byes coming up.
Nom de Plume
AG
I suffered a bad beat, too, at the last minute on a meaningless touchdown to OBJ with 4 seconds left. I didn't deserve to lose this week! Boo.
slider676
AG
If anyone has any players on bye or hurt, I'm looking to make a trade even if they aren't playing this week.
DuckDown2013
AG
What's your team name?
slider676
AG
Broken Brilliance
drjaytamu
AG
@DuckDown ... incoming offer!
#tradewindsareblowing
DuckDown2013
AG
thanks for the offer, but I cant give up on Gronk yet. Youd be buying really low and If im going to make a turnaround, it will be partly because of him (and leveon if he ever decides to play football(...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.