MyBCS FFL 2018/19

24,279 Views | 377 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by DuckDown2013
AggieAces06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long are we going to have on the clock for each pick?

I think it's been 2 minutes in the past
eloc62
Wonder if there will be any trades on Sunday after the draft?
eloc62
2 minutes is right in past drafts. It just seems to go by so fast when it's your turn.
Post removed:
by user
DuckDown2013
AG
Update:
Everyone is paid up.

As for time during picks, 60 seconds is what I have always done. Otherwise the draft is going to take 4 hours.

If multiple people want the time to be longer than 60, I'm open to discussing it. And just FYI, I can change the time per pick as the draft is going.
DuckDown2013
AG
less than 2 hours! Looking forward to it! See you all in the draft room!!
AggieAces06
AG
I think your watch is broken... it's at 1:30 right?

I did a mock draft last night (my only prep so far) and it was set at 45 seconds. That was too short for me. A minute might be doable, but if we could add another 15-30 seconds I would appreciate it.
DuckDown2013
AG
It will never be less than 60 seconds at any point. I will probably put at at 75 seconds as a compromise.
LastHamlet
AG
DuckDown2013 said:

Update:
Everyone is paid up.

As for time during picks, 60 seconds is what I have always done. Otherwise the draft is going to take 4 hours.

If multiple people want the time to be longer than 60, I'm open to discussing it. And just FYI, I can change the time per pick as the draft is going.

60 seconds is great. Get in bed before midnight will be nice!
AggieAces06
AG
Works for me. Thanks!
DuckDown2013
AG
Sorry...different time zones are hard
LastHamlet
AG
DuckDown2013 said:

Sorry...different time zones are hard
75 works for me too.
DuckDown2013
AG
Welp, that went nothing like expected! Haha. But I enjoyed the draft and look forward to Keeping up with everybody on this thread throughout the season!
eloc62
Sorry for my brain fart that delayed the start of the draft. I finally figured out that i was somehow not logged in to ESPN. Don't know when that happened. Finally figured it out after first round. What a rookie mistake. Thanks to AAB for the phone call and helping me figure it out.
AboveAndBeyond
Ugh. My team name is going to live up to its name this season. Do NOT want Evan's in the 2nd but panicked.
AggieAces06
AG
Is anyone else having trouble with the fantasy app? Mine keeps showing last year's team and saying the league's season is complete.

Have the apps just not been updated yet?
AboveAndBeyond
Havent had any problems with mine. You did download the new one, right? Espn is weird in that they dont update the App, they just make a new one.
AggieAces06
AG
I had updated the app, but this morning I deleted it and reloaded it. (its the same app) but that seemed to work.

Phew!
AboveAndBeyond
Ya just delete it after every season. Not sure why ESPN does that. If anything you save memory on your phone by not having it
eloc62
Thanks to Sawyer for hitting me up with that trade. It was a fair trade. Gave up a better RB, but I'm betting on Gallup's potential. I will trade. Season starts tomorrow night. Here we go!
DuckDown2013
AG
Thanks to jay ajayi for treating me nice last night. The eagles were overly committed to Darren Sproles last night and it was extremely frustrating, but the two touchdowns helped quite a bit...
eloc62
Yeah, didn't like watching that. He somehow sniped 2 td's while doing nothing much else the whole night. Oh well, thats how it goes sometimes in FF.
AggieAces06
AG
Did we ever determine payouts for this year? Are we doing weekly high score again? Or just top 3?
DuckDown2013
AG
Top 3
AggieAces06
AG
Of course I posted that before being annaliated by the Rogers/Cobb 75 yard touchdown. That pretty much sealed my fate for this week.
AboveAndBeyond
At least you only got robbed. If be sitting pretty had 2 guys not gone put in Q1 with injuries.
Post removed:
by user
drjaytamu
AG
Did I kick the fantasy God's dog?
Score 167 last week and lose and gonna have to score that many this week to avoid 0-2

Team doing well. Schedule kickin' my ass. Ha!
AggieAces06
AG
Well... looks like I'm done for this week and we have even hit halftime of the 12:00 games.

Also, I should have started freeman over Lindsey, since Lindsey just got himself ejected.
AggieAces06
AG
AggieAces06 said:

Well... looks like I'm done for this week and we have even hit halftime of the 12:00 games.

Also, I should have started freeman over Lindsey, since Lindsey just got himself ejected.

Hmm... I guess I will start bad mouthing my team early every week...
AboveAndBeyond
Aces. XD

Dont feel bad. I went Lindsey over Clement in another league........
Nom de Plume
AG
My team is garbage, but we 2-1, baby!

And our division is weak.
DuckDown2013
AG
Most points in the league and I'm 1-2...
slider676
AG
I'm sitting at 3-0, but this looks just like my last season when I was 4-0.

Lucky drafting and a timely trade got me Zeke, Hunt, ABrown, Hopkins, Julio, and Kelce. Best team I've ever had in 18 years.

Found a way to finish 7-6 and not make the playoffs while tops for the season in scoring...
AboveAndBeyond
Who are the dumbasses that let ABrown, Zeke, Hopkins, and Hunt go?!?! Jesus......

Anyways. I'll fight you for worse 2-1 team! Might FINALLY get my 1st overall pick this week......

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.