Outdoors
Sponsored by

Natl Park disappearance: Gabby Petito

117,422 Views | 756 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CSTXAg92
TamuKid
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Easy.

Parents flew out and killed Gabby in Wyoming after hearing about the fight when Brian came back to "empty out the locker". Told him he needed to drive the van back and they'd take it from there. Then the parents killed Brian.

Turns out. His parents aren't really his parents. They're leaders of a complex crime ring. And Gabby and Brian were employees who were arguing about whistleblowing the whole operation. Even worse, their fake romance had turned real. And the Dirty Laundries couldn't risk being exposed.
BSD
AG
I think it's more complex than that.

First of all, to understand what happened to Brian, you gotta understand who Brian Laundrie WAS. Now Brian was born to a three-legged ***** mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, van-life fight promoter. So he puts Brian into training, next thing you know Brian's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his fianc Gabbie. And Brian said, "No, man, that's my girlfriend, I can't fight Gabbie!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Brian, killed Gabbie. And Brian said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he drove back to FL and started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat. Wow.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
RK said:

it does, you just have to think a little darker...

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

His girlfriend gave up her toe! She though we'd be getting million dollars! Iss not fair!

Guarantee i would trade a finger or toe for a chance to avoid life in prison
Decay
AG
Has spyderman suggested he was abducted by aliens yet
Goldie Wilson
BSD said:

First of all, to understand what happened to Brian, you gotta understand who Brian Laundrie WAS. Now Brian was born to a three-legged ***** mother. And he was always ashamed of this, man. And then right after that, he's adopted by this man, Tito Liebowitz. He's a small-time gunrunner and, uh, van-life fight promoter. So he puts Brian into training, next thing you know Brian's GOOD! He is DAMN good! But then, he had the fight of his life. They pit him against his fianc Gabbie. And Brian said, "No, man, that's my girlfriend, I can't fight Gabbie!" And he made him fight anyway. And then Brian, killed Gabbie. And Brian said, "That's it!" And he called off all his fights, and he drove back to FL and started doing crack, and he ffffffff-FREAKED OUT. And then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart... no longer beat. Wow.
Talon2DSO
AG
Woah....
DannyDuberstein
AG
BSD said:

You know, I never thought I'd say this, but you been smokin entirely too much reefer
Sully Dog
Crack Danny. That's crack
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Ark03
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

His parents have clearly known where he was this whole time.

We're gonna go look randomly tomorrow morning. Ho hum, here he is officers. What a coincidence.

Look, I realize that their kid is most likely dead too, but if it can be proved that they are guilty of a crime in this situation (honestly not sure if anything they did was criminal) they need to pay.
Reportedly, the parents have looked multiple times with officers before. Supposedly was the first time they could search that particular area, as it had been flooded. Parents said it was one of his favorite trails.

Also, I'm sure the notebook is interesting, but I'm wondering if it's readable, if it's been in water for a couple of weeks.
proc
proc
AG
https://nbc-2.com/weather/weather-blog/2021/10/20/weather-impacts-search-for-brian-laundrie-in-carlton-reserve/
trouble
AG
apparently it was in a dry bag
azul_rain
Convenient
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
trouble
AG
Riiiiiiiiiight? And his dad found it? And picked it up instead of waiting for law enforcement because he "didn't see anyone close by"
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
NRD09 said:

RK said:

it does, you just have to think a little darker...

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.
Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

His girlfriend gave up her toe! She though we'd be getting million dollars! Iss not fair!

Guarantee i would trade a finger or toe for a chance to avoid life in prison
I dunno, maybe Brian ****ed with the Jesus.

Click.
texasaggie2015
AG
Apparently the remains were bones. My first thought was "surely a body can't decompose that fast"... but I guess when its sitting out in mother nature, it's surely possible.
DriftwoodAg
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Apparently the remains were bones. My first thought was "surely a body can't decompose that fast"... but I guess when its sitting out in mother nature, it's surely possible.
maybe it's a previous gf
YellowPot_97
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Over a month outdoors in hot humid Florida, possibly submerged. Yeah he's down to bones mostly.
texasaggie2015
AG
Yeah, I didn't realize it's been that long already. Time flies.
GMaster0
Man they keep finding all these remains out in the swamp, busy place. Isn't this like the sixth time?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Heat and moisture is definitely a whole different ballgame than a much colder, dry place where Gabby was. I think that national park is normally averaging highs in mid to high 60s and lows down in the 30s In the weeks she was out there. He's been rotting where the high is a good 20+ degrees higher and the low is probably 30+ higher. And likely submerged. Yuck.
AgResearch
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Hungry catfish will do the work as well.
spadilly
S
texasaggie2015
AG
They confirmed the remains were his
trouble
AG
Boooooooooooooooring
azul_rain
Called it
Decay
AG
trouble said:

Boooooooooooooooring
BSD
AG
hedge said:

Called it

Went out on a limb there, didn't ya?
azul_rain
Do you think the parents waited til he offed himself ?
FincAg
AG
I think it could be the case. No one knew how long the reserve would be off limits. Just so happened their lil murderer is now just bones.
azul_rain
Any guesses on method of choice ? He doesn't strike me as a handgun to the head kinda guy
Ol_Ag_02
AG
hedge said:

Do you think the parents waited til he offed himself ?

Home dude is a pile of bones. I realize catfish work fast but that piece of **** has been dead a while.
trouble
AG
I vote OD but we'll never know.
proc
AG
It's over. Go home.
trouble
AG
You can't tell me what to do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.