Outdoors
Sponsored by

Natl Park disappearance: Gabby Petito

117,417 Views | 756 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CSTXAg92
azul_rain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What inclination does dog have that hes on an island ?
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
SteveBott
AG
As suspected he bought a burner phone and his mom is accused of the same

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042609/FBI-investigates-Brian-Laundries-burner-phone-purchase.html
Sully Dog
SteveBott said:

As suspected he bought a burner phone and his mom is accused of the same

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10042609/FBI-investigates-Brian-Laundries-burner-phone-purchase.html
Seems like this might be relevent from the article:

Quote:

However, the Laundries' attorney, Steven Bertolino did tell TMZ the family purchased a new phone but he 'believes it's the one Brian left behind at home' and notes that the 'FBI is already in possession of it'.

Bertolino's comment echoes a previous statement he made to Insider, stating that investigators were in possession of the device. The lawyer claims the 23-year-old left his wallet and cell phone at his family's home before leaving the residence on September 14.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
AggieArchitect04
AG
longeryak said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

His family and him plotted and schemed getting him out of the country (or far away) during this bull**** family camping trip.

Dude has disappeared.
It is Florida, you don't need any elaborate plan to get someone on a boat out of view.

Are you suggesting they did just go on a camping trip?
Cause that seems naive.

The timing of the camping trip seems awfully convenient, and therefore suspicious.

It's possible he told his folks they broke up and his parents took him on a small trip to get away and clear his mind.
AgBQ-00
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

longeryak said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

His family and him plotted and schemed getting him out of the country (or far away) during this bull**** family camping trip.

Dude has disappeared.
It is Florida, you don't need any elaborate plan to get someone on a boat out of view.

Cause that seems naive.

The timing of the camping trip seems awfully convenient, and therefore suspicious.

It's possible he told his folks they broke up and his parents took him on a small trip to get away and clear his mind.
Not how I read that at all. Seems he is just saying that in Florida, it would not be that hard to get onto a boat and leave without much of a trace.
DannyDuberstein
AG
One defense his parents may have on the phone is that he didn't have his own phone (as mentioned during the traffic stop), so if their own defense is that they thought this was just s break-up, they were just getting him a phone at least for temp use
TXAG 05
AG
AggieArchitect04 said:

longeryak said:

AggieArchitect04 said:

Dude has disappeared.

Cause that seems naive.

Plus, who goes camping right after camping in a van for a couple months?
Woods Ag
AG
Not many of us but someone who spends months in a van or
hiking along the Appalachian trail may..
RingOfive
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

One defense his parents may have on the phone is that he didn't have his own phone (as mentioned during the traffic stop), so if their own defense is that they thought this was just s break-up, they were just getting him a phone at least for temp use
Go back and watch the body cam video from the traffic stop. He said he didn't have a phone but later pulls out his phone and looks at it right in front of the officers. I'm shocked the officers didn't pick up on that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I thought that was just the one phone they were sharing, but maybe she had one on her
RingOfive
AG
Yeah, maybe you're right. There were some talking heads on Court TV or something making a big deal about that last night. But if it was the phone that they shared then they were making a big deal about nothing.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
hedge said:

What inclination does dog have that hes on an island ?
Duh, scent trail man. He's the Dog.
azul_rain
Any news on ol boy ?
1991sir
I know Dog is excited about finding a Monster can… but this dude don't strike me as a monster drinker…. Maybe like coconut water in a coconut just carton…..
Aggie118
AG
https://www.fox4news.com/news/houston-mans-body-found-in-wyoming-where-gabby-petitos-remains-were-uncovered

tandy miller
AG
Me neither, Joann… me neither
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Having been to fort desoto park, it cracks me up that dog is focusing his efforts there thinking he's island hopping with a canoe. You might be able to hide on an island in the park during the week, but come friday you'd have to hide in plain sight. Wonder how many teenagers making out and/or smoking pot ol dog has busted. It'd be like trying to hide out in memorial park
BoerneGator
AG
Who then? Motive?
azul_rain
I can't tell if Tandy is trolling or not
Sully Dog

You right Dog. That can of Monster is definitely from the organic hippie van dweller, not from every other jabroni in Florida

This case has turned stupid
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
tandy miller
AG
Jeez I was kidding. Thought this was the GB thread. My bad
Goldie Wilson
I think he killed her, but perhaps not intentionally. Something like a heated argument, he shoves her, she loses her footing and lands the wrong way on her head or neck and dies. He panics and now here we are.
tandy miller
AG
Goldie Wilson said:

I think he killed her, but perhaps not intentionally. Something like a heated argument, he shoves her, she loses her footing and lands the wrong way on her head or neck and dies. He panics and now here we are.

This. The dude seems to meek to be a cold blooded killer.

Could be wrong though. I usually am
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Straight out of a Hiaasen book. He's probably already writing this one
AgySkeet06
AG
If Dog does find this dude then I cant wait to watch his Netflix docu-series . This could be Tiger King level entertainment
agsalaska
AG
AgySkeet06 said:

If Dog does find this dude then I cant wait to watch his Netflix docu-series . This could be Tiger King level entertainment
It is the only thing I can think of that will save this story.
Thunder18
AG
For use of 'jabroni'
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
AgySkeet06 said:

Dog can't seem to find the top buttons on his shirt. This dude is safe from the dog.
Decay
AG
gotsand said:

AgySkeet06 said:

Dog can't seem to find the top buttons on his shirt. This dude is safe from the dog.
He knows where the buttons are, he's just using his chest hair to draw them out
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I'm thinking the only scent ol' Dog is on is benjamins since he knows how to milk it out of the stupids.
azul_rain
Yea can't help but think this is being done for publicity, although if he catches him he's earned it at that point
BSD
AG
Dog says this wasn't his doing, but finds it funny…

Charlie Murphy
I wonder if he did fly that banner and is back tracking so he doesnt look like a fool when they dont find the guy.
WestGalvestonAggie
NRD09 said:

Straight out of a Hiaasen book. He's probably already writing this one

It REALLY really is...
azul_rain
I think the cats already the bag on that one murph

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.