*****Divisional: Patriots vs. Texans*****

54,678 Views | 870 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bdgol07
Ryan34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag12thman said:

Mahomes is a pretty big kid, too, isn't he?

Think so. But tech's OL was so bad that Mahomes has a ton of bad habits. He might be worth a flyer as a development project, which to me means 4th round or so.
FriscoKid
AG
KidDoc said:

Is there a worse starting QB than Brock? Maybe Cap in San Fran or RG3 in Cleveland. Man he is just no good.

That pic was not on him.
Ag12thman
AG
KidDoc said:

Is there a worse starting QB than Brock? Maybe Cap in San Fran or RG3 in Cleveland. Man he is just no good.
Please tell me they are gonna make a change and cut this dude.
birdman
Osweiller looks like Tarzan, but plays like Jane.
rangerdanger
AG
Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.

Would you pull the trigger on Mahones if he fell?

How far are we talking? 4th round, sure. He's very physically talented but I think he's taken too many hits and comes from an offense that doesn't project well.

I don't see him lasting past 2. If he was there I would get him.
Beat40
Ag12thman said:

KidDoc said:

Please tell me they are gonna make a change and cut this dude.

They will cut him after year 2.
mm98
AG
KidDoc said:

He'll finish the year with:

-4 more INTs than TDs (15/19)

-under 60% comp

-under 6 ypa

-under 200 yards per game in a QB driven offense

Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Actually, that Madoff comparison is too generous. He's more like the NFL version of a Nigerian email scam. Seriously, was someone's senile grandma in charge of the checkbook the day the Texans agreed to pay him?

Close. It was Bob McNair.
Olsen
AG
Sumlin and Osweiler are a lot in common now. They're both overpaid and overrated.
Ags #1
AG
So it was on griffin?
Aggie88
AG
Man, the Texans are paying a helluva price for not taking Derrick Carr. And likely will continue to do so for a few years yet.
Ag12thman
AG
mm98 said:

KidDoc said:

He'll finish the year with:

-4 more INTs than TDs (15/19)

-under 60% comp

-under 6 ypa

-under 200 yards per game in a QB driven offense

Pretty atrocious.
Farmer1906
AG
LilSebastian13 said:

I'd rather have Kap.
I'd rather have

Ryan34
AG
Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.

IDK who the right guy is, but I would take the best available in the 1st or 2nd.

I would take OL first and fix those issues. A good run game can compensate for a QB as well.
You trying to play for a super bowl or to improve from 9-7 to 10-6?

Do we think a rookie QB can take us to a super bowl if we don't address OL?

Draft picks aren't about the immediate future. The Texans need OL for sure, but it's much easier to find those later in the draft than QBs.
mAgnoliAg
AG
If you miss on watson and trubisky in the 1st then draft o line and try to get Mahomes in the 2nd.
Bunk Moreland
Lol. With 2 timeouts they're not even gonna take them? O'Brien have money on a NE cover?
Texas A&M
Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

IDK who the right guy is, but I would take the best available in the 1st or 2nd.

I would take OL first and fix those issues. A good run game can compensate for a QB as well.

At some point we have to draft a 1st round QB and develop him. There is never a good time to do it (unless you already suck).
pdaddy
AG
The kid in Denver isn't good either
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm all about the American way and getting what's yours. But seriously; this asswipe getting $40 million guaranteed is a crime against humanity. Forget about kids starving in Africa while he gets paid that much. There are kids without hoverboards in the Woodlands.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Quote:

Sumlin and Osweiler are a lot in common now. They're both overpaid and overrated.

Not sure Osweiler is overrated. Did anyone else try to sign him after last year?
FriscoKid
AG
Ags #1 said:

So it was on griffin?

Without a doubt
Bunk Moreland
DannyDuberstein said:

I'm all about the American way and getting what's yours. But seriously; this asswipe getting $40 million guaranteed is a crime against humanity. Forget about kids starving in Africa while he gets paid that much. There are kids without hoverboards in the Woodlands.

Don't hate the Playa, hate the game. And Texans front office.
Beat40
Texas A&M said:

Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

At some point we have to draft a 1st round QB and develop him. There is never a good time to do it (unless you already suck).

I do agree with this. They question is is this the right year to gamble?
Ags #1
AG
We will never know unless we take that chance
Texas A&M
Bunk Moreland said:

DannyDuberstein said:

I don't know who sucks more....Smith or O'Brien.
Mr. Black
Man, Osweiler totally sucks.
Say Chowdah
AG
6th consecutive Conference Championship!

I still love Vince!
W
AG
Patriots finished with 377 total yards on 15 possessions (plus end of game kneel down possession)
Frok
AG
Texas A&M said:

Bunk Moreland said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Clearly Smith
shhopkins
AG
Brock is a disaster!

Enjoy your $37-million.

Rick Smith will be fired.
Texas A&M
Frok said:

Texas A&M said:

Bunk Moreland said:

DannyDuberstein said:

Clearly Smith
I don't know. I lean towards Bill 'I don't know how to make a half time adjustment' Obrien.
DannyDuberstein
AG
LilSebastian13 said:

I'd rather have Kap.

I'd rather have the clap than Osweiler qb'ing my team.
mAgnoliAg
AG
91AggieLawyer said:

Quote:

Not sure Osweiler is overrated. Did anyone else try to sign him after last year?

Denver offered just less than us
gambochaman
AG
shhopkins said:

Brock is a disaster!

Enjoy your $37-million.

Based on what? He's been nothing but suck for a decAde and is still employed....thats the true tragedy here
6-4-3
AG
shhopkins said:

Brock is a disaster!

Enjoy your $37-million.

It would be the biggest upset in Houston sports history if Slick Rick gets fired.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.