*****Divisional: Patriots vs. Texans*****

55,144 Views | 870 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bdgol07
MosesHallRAB04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
can't hit a QB low but the QB can sure throw that low block at the defense
Farmer1906
AG
CrottyKid said:

Martellus blocked two guys.
What he's best at.
Aggie_3
aggie1906 said:

R_S Bond 92 said:

If the Patriots cover -16 on a day when Brady has two interceptions and another special teams turnover, that says a lot about the Texans offense. Osweiler is too slow in his decision making and his delivery is long. The offense (which has had short fields several times) struggles to get to 20 points.
IF they cover its because they scored a touchdown when the game was already over.

Who cares they covered and the games not over until the clock reads 0
CrottyKid
AG
Should have passed on Osweiler when his agent was so pushy and wouldn't set up a meeting.
Wisconsin_Ag
D is tanked
Ryan34
AG
rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.
Frok
AG
Aggie_3 said:

Brady cut blocking

What a dumbass play when the game is all but over
gougler08
AG
Marty B is done for the year
Ag12thman
AG
If not for a horrible throw by Brock and a bad drop by Fuller, this could be a much different game right now.
Aggie_3
**** that's an acl on Bennett
BBQ4Me
AG
F---- first Gronk and now Tellus. That could be the death kneel for the Pats SB hopes
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
rangerdanger said:

Beat40 said:

rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Can't do romo. Both QBs contracts wouldn't allow it. Texans and Cowboys would have to straight up trade QBs.

I guess you're right. My thought was to trade a high pick for him. We know that Smith will waste it anyways. On the salary cap front you're right that some magic would need to be done.

Nobody is going to touch that contract. He is a Texan for another year.
Breggy Popup
AG
Wisconsin_Ag said:

D is tanked

Or they just said F it
zgood10
AG
Ag12thman said:

If not for a horrible throw by Brock and a bad drop by Fuller, this could be a much different game right now.
Such is Texans life. Nothing will change offensively for next year.
Farmer1906
AG
Aggie_3 said:

aggie1906 said:

R_S Bond 92 said:

If the Patriots cover -16 on a day when Brady has two interceptions and another special teams turnover, that says a lot about the Texans offense. Osweiler is too slow in his decision making and his delivery is long. The offense (which has had short fields several times) struggles to get to 20 points.
IF they cover its because they scored a touchdown when the game was already over.

Who cares they covered and the games not over until the clock reads 0
Everyone who bet on the game? Is this a real question?

Beat40
Ag12thman said:

Agreed, but the dude doesn't average 10 pass yards per pass attempt. That is unacceptable.
KidDoc
AG
gougler08 said:

Marty B is done for the year
Yeah the way he is acting looks like an ACL. Sucks and hope it isn't.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ramrod
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

they have to draft at least two QBs. then draft at least another the next year. maybe one will eventually pan out

A rookie QB can't develop if he has to play behind this OL.
Aggie_3
Frok said:

Aggie_3 said:

Brady cut blocking

Guy gives 100 percent effort when he's on the field.
pdaddy
AG
That twist doesn't look good for Marty B.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
WWC2001 said:

rangerdanger said:

Beat40 said:

rangerdanger said:

Can't do romo. Both QBs contracts wouldn't allow it. Texans and Cowboys would have to straight up trade QBs.

I guess you're right. My thought was to trade a high pick for him. We know that Smith will waste it anyways. On the salary cap front you're right that some magic would need to be done.

he can be a texan on the bench. if a drafted QB plays better then sit BO's worthless ass on the bench
Bunk Moreland
Marty blocks better as a TE than many OL so that is a major loss if it's serious.
MosesHallRAB04
AG
Ramrod said:

MosesHallRAB04 said:

they have to draft at least two QBs. then draft at least another the next year. maybe one will eventually pan out

fine, draft nothing bu QBs and OLs. obviously that's not possible but those spots should be heavy
Ag12thman
AG
Bennett jogged to the sideline.
mAgnoliAg
AG
Aggie_3 said:

Frok said:

Aggie_3 said:

Brady cut blocking

100% effort at being a *****
Bunk Moreland
And just like brother Michael earlier he gets up quickly and jogs off.
Aggie_3
Said Bennett jogged to sideline
Beat40
Ramrod said:

MosesHallRAB04 said:

Yup, that's why my opinion is to just go get OL and maybe a 3rd round QB if one is there. We're stuck with Brock, so we might as well sure up the OL.
KidDoc
AG
they said Money B jogged to the sidelines that is good, maybe only a strain.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
Wow, surprised he got up from it
Aggie_3
mAgnoliAg said:

Aggie_3 said:

Frok said:

Aggie_3 said:

Brady cut blocking

100% effort at being a *****

100% effort at whipping yalls ass
6-4-3
AG
It is looking more and more like a Pats cover. One of the things I was thinking at the half was the Texans had a 2-0 turnover lead and double the TOP. In addition, the defense didn't need to play many snaps because there was also the kickoff return TD by NE and a one play INT drive by NE. But still NE led in yards and they led on the scoreboard. The Texans have a fundamental problem scoring touchdowns and sustaining drives.
rangerdanger
AG
Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.

Would you pull the trigger on Mahones if he fell?
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
MosesHallRAB04 said:

WWC2001 said:

rangerdanger said:

Beat40 said:

rangerdanger said:

he can be a texan on the bench. if a drafted QB plays better then sit BO's worthless ass on the bench

McNair has too much pride. There was a reason why Brock has not been benched all year, and it is the front office refusing to admit that they f***ked up.
Farmer1906
AG
Tom Brady: 46% comp% with 2 interceptions in the 4th quarter and the Pats are going to win comfortably.

We already know this, but this is 100% of the offense and special team coverage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.