*****Divisional: Patriots vs. Texans*****

55,153 Views | 870 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bdgol07
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Even on that throw to Fuller that was dropped, his first intention was the swing pass, dude is straight up scared to throw downfield.
Ag12thman
AG
Frok said:

Texans win this game with a competent QB
Sure seems to be the weak link -- although that one throw to Fuller was a dime and should have been caught for 6.
mm98
AG
KidDoc said:

UMichAg said:

3 INTs off of tipped balls this game
It was tipped because the pass was so far off target Nuke could only get a finger on it. I feel badly for the defensive squad of the Texans this offense is really terrible.

Horrible ****ing throw and just bad luck too. If Hop somehow misses it, it's prob incomplete.
Phog06
AG
Texans qb is single handidly losing this gam
AGHouston11
AG
Brock has had some reallly bad passes.
Then the one he drops in Fuller drops it.
Then the one right to 87 he drops.
Just can't overcome bad passes and drops.
Never can win that.
Beat40
MosesHallRAB04 said:

Beat40 said:

Kickoff return for TD killed us.
and BO's complete inability to throw accurate passes? and his inability to throw for more than 3 yards a clip?

Absolutely. Please see I have said this all thread. Still doesn't take the fact away that if we hadn't allowed a Kickofd for TD, which is uncommon by the way, it's a one score game.
rangerdanger
AG
Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.
cap-n-jack
What a dicotomy. OL or QB. We can't do one without the other.
Ag12thman
AG
titanmaster_race said:

$70 million dollars for this. what a chump.
Wish I could be that bad at my job for that amount of money.
BBQ4Me
AG
This is what you get for running Brian Hoyor out of town
Yoda
AG
So tired of having to watch the Carr, Banks, Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Weedon, Keenum, Hoyer, Osweiller types play for my home team. 16 years. 16 GD years. Is it too much to ask to find a legitimate playoff level QB in that time?
zgood10
AG
UMichAg said:

This is what you get for running Brian Hoyor out of town
Dude earned it against KC last January..
zgood10
AG
SACK OF POTATOES
Ramrod
AG
Can't block 3 with 5 guys, if it's not the QB it's the OL.
Aggie_3
Beat40 said:

Aggie_3 said:

Frok said:

131 passing yards on 33 attempts.

Game wouldn't be different with a QB that can average 10 yards per pass attempt. Not saying the Texans win, but game would sure be more interesting.

I can agree with this but yalls offensive line is also really bad as well.
Beat40
rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Can't do romo. Both QBs contracts wouldn't allow it. Texans and Cowboys would have to straight up trade QBs.
rangerdanger
AG
Punting? Damn BOB you don't work for Bill anymore.
6-4-3
AG
If the Patriots cover -16 on a day when Brady has two interceptions and another special teams turnover, that says a lot about the Texans offense. Osweiler is too slow in his decision making and his delivery is long. The offense (which has had short fields several times) struggles to get to 20 points.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
How to make the Texans a contender:

1. Improve offensive line

2. Get a mediocre or better quarterback
mm98
AG
Yoda said:

So tired of having to watch the Carr, Banks, Schaub, Fitzpatrick, Weedon, Keenum, Hoyer, Osweiller types play for my home team. 16 years. 16 GD years. Is it too much to ask to find a legitimate playoff level QB in that time?

Don't forget Ragone, Rosencopter, and Yates.

That's almost as bad as the Browns the last decade and a half.
Houston Lee
AG
The Texans really misdiagnosed Brock as a franchise QB when they plucked him from Denver.

Total bad evaluation
zgood10
AG
mm98 said:

Yoda said:

Don't forget Ragone, Rosencopter, and Yates.

That's almost as bad as the Browns the last decade and a half.
Don't forget Leinart for a couple minutes and that ****** Mallett
mAgnoliAg
AG
Ag12thman said:

titanmaster_race said:

He's only gonna get 36 of it but still
MosesHallRAB04
AG
they have to draft at least two QBs. then draft at least another the next year. maybe one will eventually pan out
Beat40
Aggie_3 said:

Beat40 said:

Aggie_3 said:

Frok said:

131 passing yards on 33 attempts.

Game wouldn't be different with a QB that can average 10 yards per pass attempt. Not saying the Texans win, but game would sure be more interesting.

I can agree with this but yalls offensive line is also really bad as well.

Agreed. However, I think a decent QB could cover some of that up. i think with how unacurate BO is compounds the bad OL play. They are probably looking a little worse than they are because the QB can't average 10 yards per pass attempt.
KidDoc
AG
R_S Bond 92 said:

If the Patriots cover -16 on a day when Brady has two interceptions and another special teams turnover, that says a lot about the Texans offense. Osweiler is too slow in his decision making and his delivery is long. The offense (which has had short fields several times) struggles to get to 20 points.
Plus he rarely goes beyond the first read, makes bad audibles, and is nearly immobile.

And I agree with many others above the OL is not good either. And Cushing is aging. Sadly I think both of my teams (Aggies & Texans) are in for a rough few years. I hope I'm wrong.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag12thman
AG
The problem sure isn't the defense. O'Brien is an offensive-minded coach, right?
CrottyKid
AG
Martellus blocked two guys.
KidDoc
AG
mAgnoliAg said:

Ag12thman said:

titanmaster_race said:

He's only gonna get 36 of it but still
I wish I could only get 36 million for doing a bad job for a few years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AGHouston11
AG
Yoda said:

Yep I hear you.
I couldn't take it anymore. I sold my PSLs this year that I had from the start. Rick Smith can continue on. Couldn't stand it any longer.
Farmer1906
AG
cap-n-jack said:

What a dicotomy. OL or QB. We can't do one without the other.
A good QB is a good QB regardless of OL. Seattle has an inferior line to ours and Russ passed for 4200+ with a 92.6 Rating. Same with SD and Rivers goes for 4700+ and a 93.8.
rangerdanger
AG
Beat40 said:

rangerdanger said:

Can't do romo. Both QBs contracts wouldn't allow it. Texans and Cowboys would have to straight up trade QBs.

I guess you're right. My thought was to trade a high pick for him. We know that Smith will waste it anyways. On the salary cap front you're right that some magic would need to be done.
zgood10
AG
Moore actually did something
Farmer1906
AG
R_S Bond 92 said:

IF they cover its because they scored a touchdown when the game was already over.
Aggie_3
Brady cut blocking

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.