*****Divisional: Patriots vs. Texans*****

54,685 Views | 870 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bdgol07
Ag12thman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Marty blocks better as a TE than many OL so that is a major loss if it's serious.
He's a beast. Both Bennett brothers have been serious players in the league for years now. Still probably the best TE we've ever had at A&M? Not sure about that, but he's gotta be top 2 or 3 at the very least.
blackgoldag11
AG
BB says "time the **** out" lol
CrottyKid
AG
Lol. "Time the fu@# out!"
Ag12thman
AG
Belichik: "Time the f*** out."
Beat40
aggie1906 said:

Tom Brady: 46% comp% with 2 interceptions in the 4th quarter and the Pats are going to win comfortably.

We already know this, but this is 100% of the offense and special team coverage.

Exactly.
Bunk Moreland
****ing Texans. Tease me for 3.5 quarters that my bet of Houston +16 might actually win, then piss it away.

Please go score a td to save it.
W
AG
Patriots have the cover.

34-16
zgood10
AG
3 score game. yaaaay
Ag12thman
AG
Looks like I wasn't the only one lip-reading.
Aggie88
AG
rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.

Would you pull the trigger on Mahones if he fell?
No, but I'd take Watson if he's there. Still no if he's already been taken.
Farmer1906
AG
rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

Only option for them is to go all in on a 2 yr Romo deal. Don't see a QB that would fall to them in the draft that's worth taking. Could try and take a late round flier on Chad Kelly I guess. Smith's selection of Osweiler buried this team.

Watson may vault up the boards but I doubt the others do. I think there's a pretty good chance that they'll have an opportunity to select a decent QB prospect at their pick.

IDK who the right guy is, but I would take the best available in the 1st or 2nd.
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
Here comes garbage time yards for Osweiller.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Osweiler is the NFL version of Bernie Madoff.
Say Chowdah
AG
While the score is going to read like a blowout, this game was a nailbiter for 3 quarters.

For a while it looked like the Pats were trying to keep it close by turning the ball over. But they gathered their wits in the end.

I can't hate on the Texans too much. There are too many former Pats on that team for me to hate.
Ryan34
AG
rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

How far are we talking? 4th round, sure. He's very physically talented but I think he's taken too many hits and comes from an offense that doesn't project well.
W
AG
do the Texans come back to Foxboro next season?

or do the Pats come to NRG?
Beat40
aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

IDK who the right guy is, but I would take the best available in the 1st or 2nd.

I would take OL first and fix those issues. A good run game can compensate for a QB as well.
CrottyKid
AG
Osweiler is no Fran Tarkenton.
Ag12thman
AG
Mahomes is a pretty big kid, too, isn't he?
DannyDuberstein
AG
CrottyKid said:

Osweiler is no Fran Tarkenton.

He's not even Fran Drescher
W
AG
pick #3 for Osweiler.

he is awful
zgood10
AG
72 MILLION
TheCougarHunter
AG
Brock
Ozamataz Buckshank 01
AG
Osweiller is an abortion!!
Ryan34
AG
People saying they need to draft an OL in the first... There are very few OTs in this draft and it's much easier to find quality OGs and even RTs in the mid rounds than it is QBs. I'd like to see them target some OL in free agency.
BBQ4Me
AG
Brock smiling. He's got generational money
Bunk Moreland
What a ****ing clown. That was a gimme td if he kept checking down
Ramrod
AG
Oh, you're pissed after that one Brock? You're about 3 interceptions behind everyone else.
Aggie_3
Who is Brock yelling at he over threw any of yalls players
Farmer1906
AG
Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

I would take OL first and fix those issues. A good run game can compensate for a QB as well.
You trying to play for a super bowl or to improve from 9-7 to 10-6?
CrottyKid
AG
Who is Osweiler so mad at? He threw it right to the safety. He is just not accurate enough to be an NFL qb, and he wasn't when the Texans signed him.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Actually, that Madoff comparison is too generous. He's more like the NFL version of a Nigerian email scam. Seriously, was someone's senile grandma in charge of the checkbook the day the Texans agreed to pay him?
KidDoc
AG
Is there a worse starting QB than Brock? Maybe Cap in San Fran or RG3 in Cleveland. Man he is just no good.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LilSebastian13
AG
I'd rather have Kap.
Beat40
aggie1906 said:

Beat40 said:

aggie1906 said:

rangerdanger said:

Ryan34 said:

rangerdanger said:

You trying to play for a super bowl or to improve from 9-7 to 10-6?

Do we think a rookie QB can take us to a super bowl if we don't address OL?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.