Vestal_Flame said:
TexasRebel said:
Vestal_Flame said:
Quote:
So it's okay for the population of another country to overrun our nation if they only commit misdemeanors?
To the best of my knowledge, about 40% of the people who are in this country illegally are people who arrived lawfully.
If I understand the law correctly, they have committed no misdemeanor in being here.
It appears that the crime that we are discussing is "running from the cops."
If he claimed asylum and subsequently was shown not to qualify, he is here illegally. As soon as the deportation order was issued, he is committing a crime by remaining here. When he refused to pull over he committed more crimes.
He is not going to spin the "I thought it was just an aggressive drive and was too scared to pull over", It doesn't meet the smell test. It was noon on a Sunday, he knew he was an illegal. I suspect we will learn lots more about his other illegal activities, which almost certainly include identity theft if he was really a door dasher. He is an illegal in Texas so he is also almost certainly operating a vehicle withou a valid license. Likely does not have insurance on the vehicle.
How many crimes does he need to commit to be a bad guy in your world?
I mean most of the left don't even give a **** if they have engaged in human trafficking like Maryland dad (and actually beat their wives) or if they rape and murder innocent women. The left still fights for them.
Truly sick.