ICE Shooting in Austin

33,218 Views | 452 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by InfantryAg
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maroon Dawn said:

Sorry bro

Texas is not falling for an Abigail Spanberger style "I'm definitely not a radical Dem running as a moderate Republican to get elected and then will go full Stalinist the second I'm elected"

Lord I hope not. I am not encouraged by how many people seem to be head over heels for him.

Luckily, I do not think his goofy ass white face and weak effeminate demeanor will energize blacks and latinos.
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BQ78 said:

City leaders already blaming Feds person shot in torso and supposedly blocking ICE vehicles

Unbelievable how city is blaming Feds without any details

Ag with kids
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

Yeah, I'm willing bet a case of Shiner beer that this one leads to protests.

The "word of mouth" version of the story is that ICE boxed in a Venezuelan guy and shot him in the back of the head, in his car.

I have to imagine that this version of the story was written before the shots were fired.



Stop or I'll shoot.
You can turn off signatures, btw
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ag with kids said:

Vestal_Flame said:

Yeah, I'm willing bet a case of Shiner beer that this one leads to protests.

The "word of mouth" version of the story is that ICE boxed in a Venezuelan guy and shot him in the back of the head, in his car.

I have to imagine that this version of the story was written before the shots were fired.



Stop or I'll shoot.

bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

Quote:

It is generally worth remembering that, under the law, a misdemeanor is a crime.


Excellent.

If the allegation is that a person is a criminal, then that is fine. We have courts of law, run by judges, for the processing of persons accused of crimes.

If the allegation is that he has committed a federal crime, then we bring him before an Article 3 judge.


Quote:

Fifteen hours after a man shot by ICE agents was released from the hospital, attorneys say they have been unable to locate him as of 8 a.m. Monday, "which is highly unusual," attorney Kristen Etter told the Statesman. "It has been 15 hours since ICE takes you, whisks you from the hospital, and we have not been able to locate him." She said her client has not shown up in traditional databases used by attorneys. "We have no idea what type of condition he is in."




You should know better than to believe the utterances of a defense attorney.

And according to reports the man's due process was completed with a deportation order issued by a judge.


No amount of logic is going to convince the illogical that orange man isn't so bad that we should all vote for socialists in 2026. He wants to vote for a socialist who wants to kill the O&G industry, dismantle capitalism, open the borders, ban guns, legalize abortion up to birth, allow men to play girls sports and hang out in women's locker rooms, and pay for trans surgeries for little kids. SIGNED txags92
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

bobbranco said:

MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.


When you recognize the facts in this case, instead of jumping to conclusions, will you admit you were wrong?

1. I was responding to general statements with general statements. I will not admit that I'm wrong regarding deadly force not being authorized for running from police (save for special circumstances in which the police have good reason to believe that the escape of the individual will inevitably result in that individual harming another person).

2. Depending on the facts of the case, the ICE agents certainly may have been justified in using lethal force to protect themselves or others, and if that's the case and Perez had the opportunity, capability, and intent to cause severe bodily harm or death to the ICE agents or others, then I will be very vocal that the ICE agents were right in using deadly force.

So far, I know that a final order of removal was issued for Perez. So ICE was certainly justified in pursuing him. That does not automatically mean they were justified in using deadly force.

I don't like the rhetoric that the Democratic leadership in Austin is using which seems to make ICE out to be guilty until proven innocent. Fox has also reported that Chip Roy, a Republican, referred to Perez as "the shooter." I haven't heard anything about Perez shooting at ICE from any other source, so if it turns out to be the case that Perez didn't shoot at ICE, I would also condemn him for spreading an unsupported narrative that benefits the other side's agenda.

If someone can provide video of what happened, specifically body cam footage, I think that would be best. Transparency is the best policy here so we can begin to reinstill trust in our institutions, including our border and immigration police.

Finally, I think the protestors jumped the gun before they had all the facts and no matter the facts, they have no right to block roadways.


All conjecture on your part. Enjoy Talarico.


No amount of logic is going to convince the illogical that orange man isn't so bad that we should all vote for socialists in 2026. He wants to vote for a socialist who wants to kill the O&G industry, dismantle capitalism, open the borders, ban guns, legalize abortion up to birth, allow men to play girls sports and hang out in women's locker rooms, and pay for trans surgeries for little kids. SIGNED txags92
Vestal_Flame
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobbranco said:

Vestal_Flame said:

Quote:

You should know better than to believe the utterances of a defense attorney.




And according to reports the man's due process was completed with a deportation order issued by a judge.

At this point, I don't believe a damn word from either side.

txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

bobbranco said:

Vestal_Flame said:

Quote:

You should know better than to believe the utterances of a defense attorney.




And according to reports the man's due process was completed with a deportation order issued by a judge.

At this point, I don't believe a damn word from either side.



Paxton is running on his documented record as AG. Talarico is running from his documented record of votes and statement made while in the Texas House. All you really need to know.
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bobbranco said:

MidRatsAg said:

bobbranco said:

MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.


When you recognize the facts in this case, instead of jumping to conclusions, will you admit you were wrong?

1. I was responding to general statements with general statements. I will not admit that I'm wrong regarding deadly force not being authorized for running from police (save for special circumstances in which the police have good reason to believe that the escape of the individual will inevitably result in that individual harming another person).

2. Depending on the facts of the case, the ICE agents certainly may have been justified in using lethal force to protect themselves or others, and if that's the case and Perez had the opportunity, capability, and intent to cause severe bodily harm or death to the ICE agents or others, then I will be very vocal that the ICE agents were right in using deadly force.

So far, I know that a final order of removal was issued for Perez. So ICE was certainly justified in pursuing him. That does not automatically mean they were justified in using deadly force.

I don't like the rhetoric that the Democratic leadership in Austin is using which seems to make ICE out to be guilty until proven innocent. Fox has also reported that Chip Roy, a Republican, referred to Perez as "the shooter." I haven't heard anything about Perez shooting at ICE from any other source, so if it turns out to be the case that Perez didn't shoot at ICE, I would also condemn him for spreading an unsupported narrative that benefits the other side's agenda.

If someone can provide video of what happened, specifically body cam footage, I think that would be best. Transparency is the best policy here so we can begin to reinstill trust in our institutions, including our border and immigration police.
We
Finally, I think the protestors jumped the gun before they had all the facts and no matter the facts, they have no right to block roadways.


All conjecture on your part. Enjoy Talarico.


Let's hope he doesn't, unless he's enjoying a losing speech!
Owlagdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Talarico and other democrats ran off when the going got tough.
Vestal_Flame
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can we all just agree that Paxton is a scoundrel and Talarico is creepy, but this thread is about a Venezuelan dude who caught a bullet.

For those of you keeping score, he appears to have turned up in Pearsall.
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

Can we all just agree that Paxton is a scoundrel and Talarico is creepy, but this thread is about a Venezuelan dude who caught a bullet.

For those of you keeping score, he appears to have turned up in Pearsall.

Fair point, I got caught up in it. I'm done.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

Can we all just agree that Paxton is a scoundrel and Talarico is creepy, but this thread is about a Venezuelan dude who caught a bullet.

For those of you keeping score, he appears to have turned up in Pearsall.


His lawyers are so in touch with him that he was caught fleeing south to Mexico?


No amount of logic is going to convince the illogical that orange man isn't so bad that we should all vote for socialists in 2026. He wants to vote for a socialist who wants to kill the O&G industry, dismantle capitalism, open the borders, ban guns, legalize abortion up to birth, allow men to play girls sports and hang out in women's locker rooms, and pay for trans surgeries for little kids. SIGNED txags92
Vestal_Flame
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobbranco said:

Vestal_Flame said:

Can we all just agree that Paxton is a scoundrel and Talarico is creepy, but this thread is about a Venezuelan dude who caught a bullet.

For those of you keeping score, he appears to have turned up in Pearsall.


His lawyers are so in touch with him that he was caught fleeing south to Mexico?

No. He's in the ICE detention facility in Pearsall. This is starting to look a little more orderly.
Hardcore Greg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can someone give a brief summary of events? Illegal alien was almost certainly playing stupid games with ICE and was shot and is now alive in a detention facility in Pearsall? What are we angry about again?
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hardcore Greg said:

Can someone give a brief summary of events? Illegal alien was almost certainly playing stupid games with ICE and was shot and is now alive in a detention facility in Pearsall? What are we angry about again?


I'm not on the liberal email list, so I have no clue of the talking points or the level of anger I should feel. Other posters on here definitely got the talking points and their anger shows.
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
Vestal_Flame
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hardcore Greg said:

Can someone give a brief summary of events? Illegal alien was almost certainly playing stupid games with ICE and was shot and is now alive in a detention facility in Pearsall? What are we angry about again?

Honestly, I think that we angry about the open borders fiasco that brought us here.
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hardcore Greg said:

Can someone give a brief summary of events? Illegal alien was almost certainly playing stupid games with ICE and was shot and is now alive in a detention facility in Pearsall? What are we angry about again?


No clue. I have no issue with what happened.
laavispa
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pobrecito. He was probably a visiting Tren de Araga or a Venezuelan Rotarian. With Maduro now gone he will have the opportunity to make his country a model of peace and civility.
--------------
Nobody with open eyes can any longer doubt that the danger to personal freedom comes chiefly from the left. F. A. Hayek



sam callahan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are only two logical options in assessing Talarico's supposed change of heart on border policy.

1. You can view it for what it almost certainly is - an attempt to deceive voters, as all the evidence suggests.

or

2. Engage in wishful thinking, give him the benefit of the doubt, and allow him the chance to prove it.

If you chose 2, you should acknowledge that giving him a 6-year term in the Senate is not the venue for him to prove a conviction that he has held for less time than some of your groceries have spent in your refrigerator.

Of course, if logic were playing a significant role in your decision-making process, you wouldn't be considering voting for him anyway.
ATX_AG_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My only regret is now the tax payers are funding his medical bills.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.

You believe police are required for our Country to function.

You believe our laws MUST always be followed to an absolute strikingly degree of compliance that Trump must invite influencers to sit at his table out of fairness for the press.. because that's the law.

Well, the law says you must comply with the police. Running from the police IS, not can be, a crime.

If you threaten the officer where he feels he or someone else in in immediate danger of serious injury, deadly force is justified.

A car in motion is a threat to serious bodily injury. That's the law.

Again, you don't get to pick and choose laws, amiright? Funny how you want to bend things here but hold the line on Caitlyn Collins spreading lies during WH pressers.
ATX_AG_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MidRatsAg said:

bobbranco said:

MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.


When you recognize the facts in this case, instead of jumping to conclusions, will you admit you were wrong?

1. I was responding to general statements with general statements. I will not admit that I'm wrong regarding deadly force not being authorized for running from police (save for special circumstances in which the police have good reason to believe that the escape of the individual will inevitably result in that individual harming another person).

2. Depending on the facts of the case, the ICE agents certainly may have been justified in using lethal force to protect themselves or others, and if that's the case and Perez had the opportunity, capability, and intent to cause severe bodily harm or death to the ICE agents or others, then I will be very vocal that the ICE agents were right in using deadly force.

So far, I know that a final order of removal was issued for Perez. So ICE was certainly justified in pursuing him. That does not automatically mean they were justified in using deadly force.

I don't like the rhetoric that the Democratic leadership in Austin is using which seems to make ICE out to be guilty until proven innocent. Fox has also reported that Chip Roy, a Republican, referred to Perez as "the shooter." I haven't heard anything about Perez shooting at ICE from any other source, so if it turns out to be the case that Perez didn't shoot at ICE, I would also condemn him for spreading an unsupported narrative that benefits the other side's agenda.

If someone can provide video of what happened, specifically body cam footage, I think that would be best. Transparency is the best policy here so we can begin to reinstill trust in our institutions, including our border and immigration police.

Finally, I think the protestors jumped the gun before they had all the facts and no matter the facts, they have no right to block roadways.


Guarantee you've never written up a 6 paragraph post about any American murdered by an illegal.

You're very passionate about protecting illegals.

How many illegals have killed Americans compared to how many illegals have died running from ICE?

It's disgusting. We see exactly where your priorities are.
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vestal_Flame said:

Hardcore Greg said:

Can someone give a brief summary of events? Illegal alien was almost certainly playing stupid games with ICE and was shot and is now alive in a detention facility in Pearsall? What are we angry about again?

Honestly, I think that we angry about the open borders fiasco that brought us here.

No we are angry about those who jump to blame ICE, like that scumbag Austin mayor and the gay prostitute congressman were out doing within a couple of hours of the shooting of an illegal shot during the commission of multiple felonies.

The mayor and congressman both clearly said multiple times that ICE is a threat to their community and were making their residents unsafe… then laughably said they were just trying to "tone down the rhetoric".
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They started off on f16 defending the policies of Gavin Newsom for context.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thunderstruck xx said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Of course Greg Casar is immediately stirring the pot. That effeminate vocal fry ***** is is a bigger ***** than John Holmes wife's.


All this without and real proof of what happened yet.





Note that this commie stooge does not demand immediate accountability for those who broke the law the come into this nation illegally.
bobbranco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least the invader is moving south and will be soon over the border into his home country.


No amount of logic is going to convince the illogical that orange man isn't so bad that we should all vote for socialists in 2026. He wants to vote for a socialist who wants to kill the O&G industry, dismantle capitalism, open the borders, ban guns, legalize abortion up to birth, allow men to play girls sports and hang out in women's locker rooms, and pay for trans surgeries for little kids. SIGNED txags92
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
flown-the-coop said:

MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.

You believe police are required for our Country to function.

You believe our laws MUST always be followed to an absolute strikingly degree of compliance that Trump must invite influencers to sit at his table out of fairness for the press.. because that's the law.

Well, the law says you must comply with the police. Running from the police IS, not can be, a crime.

If you threaten the officer where he feels he or someone else in in immediate danger of serious injury, deadly force is justified.

A car in motion is a threat to serious bodily injury. That's the law.

Again, you don't get to pick and choose laws, amiright? Funny how you want to bend things here but hold the line on Caitlyn Collins spreading lies during WH pressers.

As I said in another comment:
Quote:

2. Depending on the facts of the case, the ICE agents certainly may have been justified in using lethal force to protect themselves or others, and if that's the case and Perez had the opportunity, capability, and intent to cause severe bodily harm or death to the ICE agents or others, then I will be very vocal that the ICE agents were right in using deadly force.

I don't think we disagree on this one.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

MidRatsAg said:

bobbranco said:

MidRatsAg said:

JamesPShelley said:

MidRatsAg said:

aginlakeway said:

Vestal_Flame said:

The Unforgiven said:

10 to 20 million plus illegals isn't just simply crossing the border. That is an invasion. Invaders can get the death penalty.


Please be so kind as to point me to the section of the Untied States Code that authorizes the death penalty for the crime of invasion. This is not a troll. I actually want to know what you mean.


Invasive won't getting you killed. Running from the police when they're trying to arrest you can be fatal.

Is that so hard to understand?


That's interesting. When I was in the military, it was drilled into us that in order to use deadly force, we had to know that the person we were inflicting deadly force upon had the opportunity, capability, and intent to use deadly force on us or others. I was under the impression that law enforcement had similar requirement for use of deadly force.

Running away does not meet the requirements of that CIA triad. Why does running from police constitute use of deadly force?

Why doesn't running from the police...

Quit defending the invaders and take a stronger position for Ameica. Jesus Christ, man, be a Patriot.


I am a Patriot. I believe in the Constitution and due process.

I don't want an authoritarian government. Police are required for our country to function. Running from police can be a crime. Running away is never a crime that authorizes use of deadly force. If we don't hold police to standards, we will have a tyrannical government.


When you recognize the facts in this case, instead of jumping to conclusions, will you admit you were wrong?

1. I was responding to general statements with general statements. I will not admit that I'm wrong regarding deadly force not being authorized for running from police (save for special circumstances in which the police have good reason to believe that the escape of the individual will inevitably result in that individual harming another person).

2. Depending on the facts of the case, the ICE agents certainly may have been justified in using lethal force to protect themselves or others, and if that's the case and Perez had the opportunity, capability, and intent to cause severe bodily harm or death to the ICE agents or others, then I will be very vocal that the ICE agents were right in using deadly force.

So far, I know that a final order of removal was issued for Perez. So ICE was certainly justified in pursuing him. That does not automatically mean they were justified in using deadly force.

I don't like the rhetoric that the Democratic leadership in Austin is using which seems to make ICE out to be guilty until proven innocent. Fox has also reported that Chip Roy, a Republican, referred to Perez as "the shooter." I haven't heard anything about Perez shooting at ICE from any other source, so if it turns out to be the case that Perez didn't shoot at ICE, I would also condemn him for spreading an unsupported narrative that benefits the other side's agenda.

If someone can provide video of what happened, specifically body cam footage, I think that would be best. Transparency is the best policy here so we can begin to reinstill trust in our institutions, including our border and immigration police.

Finally, I think the protestors jumped the gun before they had all the facts and no matter the facts, they have no right to block roadways.


Guarantee you've never written up a 6 paragraph post about any American murdered by an illegal.

Probably not. It's usually not controversial enough to warrant it.
Quote:


You're very passionate about protecting illegals.

I'm passionate about critical thinking & the process of law.

Quote:

How many illegals have killed Americans compared to how many illegals have died running from ICE?

The number of Americans killed by illegal aliens is probably much higher than illegal aliens killed by ICE. I hope justice is served. That doesn't mean we shouldn't scrutinize potential government overreach and authoritarianism. Critical thinking over blind following is important to prevent tyranny.

Quote:

It's disgusting. We see exactly where your priorities are.

My priorities are critical thinking and respecting the process of law, and doing what's best for America and Americans.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
Psycho Bunny
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ICE agents wouldnt have to use deadly force if these illegals were never allowed to come into this country to begin with.

Want to seek asylum, go to the nearest American Embassy. Which for these folks, would be the American Embassy in Mexico City, Mexico. Not crossing the boarder at Eagle Pass, Texas
New slogan for Aggie football.

"abandon all hope, ye who enter here"
Cinco Ranch Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

It's usually not controversial enough to warrant it.

Then this is a problem.

Someone coming in to this nation and murdering a citizen (defined as one actually born here) should absolutely warrant attention.

It boils my blood when the Democrats sit on their hands during one of their Congressional television broadcasts when victims of illegals are mentioned by name.
Zobel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stop quoting laws to men carrying swords.
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

ICE agents wouldnt have to use deadly force if these illegals were never allowed to come into this country to begin with.

Want to seek asylum, go to the nearest American Embassy. Which for these folks, would be the American Embassy in Mexico City, Mexico. Not crossing the boarder at Eagle Pass, Texas

No one should be using deadly force unless they or someone else are in immediate danger.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
flown-the-coop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Quote:

It's usually not controversial enough to warrant it.

Then this is a problem.

Someone coming in to this nation and murdering a citizen (defined as one actually born here) should absolutely warrant attention.

It boils my blood when the Democrats sit on their hands during one of their Congressional television broadcasts when victims of illegals are mentioned by name.

Yea, that comment is pretty revealing and emblematic of the Hate Americans. Violent rape and murder of a young girl not controversial. They can barely a muster "well, that's sad of course but the real problem is ICE and ensuring they absolutely justify any and all use of force to the highest levels of scrutiny, and justice must be immediate and not delayed".

Limiting ICE and enforcement of the law and barely mustering up a sad feeling for rape and murder of our innocent children.
MidRatsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cinco Ranch Aggie said:

Quote:

It's usually not controversial enough to warrant it.

Then this is a problem.

Someone coming in to this nation and murdering a citizen (defined as one actually born here) should absolutely warrant attention.

It boils my blood when the Democrats sit on their hands during one of their Congressional television broadcasts when victims of illegals are mentioned by name.

I didn't say it didn't warrant attention. I said it isn't controversial. Put them through the justice system, send them to El Salvador after due process. It's not usually worth discussing. I support border control. I support deportation of people who are here illegally. I will also raise an eyebrow anytime any police force with any purpose appears to be operating above the law, because that is a slippery slope to tyranny.

And I'm not saying ICE did or did not overstep here. I don't know enough to know which side is in the right or wrong. I'm just advocating for some critical thinking.
“Our two-party system has served us well over the years, but never better than in those times of great challenge when we came together not as Democrats or Republicans, but as Americans united in a common cause.”

- Ronald Reagan
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.