A protestor throwing rocks from a bridge at ICE agents got a can of whoop~ass... GOD BLESS ICE 💖👊👊👊pic.twitter.com/VKxWF4TdHj
— Miss Mary (@DivintyMary) September 2, 2026
A protestor throwing rocks from a bridge at ICE agents got a can of whoop~ass... GOD BLESS ICE 💖👊👊👊pic.twitter.com/VKxWF4TdHj
— Miss Mary (@DivintyMary) September 2, 2026
Whoop Delecto said:
That was July 2025 in Cincinnati
will25u said:Immigration attorneys are demoralized. A mexican atty. in L.A. says virtually none of her cases are winnable anymore. Under Trump, she sees her clients set for deportation faster and more often than ever before.
— Prowler (@derzum_) September 3, 2026
“Everyone’s on the chopping block now ... It's never been this bad” pic.twitter.com/Jcwx9zXPejSince January 2025:
— Center for Immigration Studies (@CIS_org) September 3, 2026
- The total foreign-born population declined 2.9m.
- Illegal immigrant population may have declined 2.3m. https://t.co/EhkraDijMB pic.twitter.com/z7nP8tUHYX
— Republicans (@Republicans) September 3, 2026
Quote:
Immigration lawyers are now becoming demoralized at the latest deportation crackdowns and telling illegals they have "little chance in staying in Trump's America"
"It's become a deportation mill, and my clients have been placed on speeding rockets"
"Almost none of my clients have a winning case based on current law"
"I can't tell them it's going to be OK. I don't want to lie: It's never been this bad"
This is exactly what I voted for.

If an asylum claim is facially deficient, you don’t need an evidentiary hearing. We are done wasting time and government resources indulging sham asylum claims. https://t.co/O1iyueG16T
— James Percival (@DHSGenCounsel) September 3, 2026
nortex97 said:— Republicans (@Republicans) September 3, 2026
Immigration lawyers having the sads is absolutely awesome.Quote:
Immigration lawyers are now becoming demoralized at the latest deportation crackdowns and telling illegals they have "little chance in staying in Trump's America"
"It's become a deportation mill, and my clients have been placed on speeding rockets"
"Almost none of my clients have a winning case based on current law"
"I can't tell them it's going to be OK. I don't want to lie: It's never been this bad"
This is exactly what I voted for.
Happy Friday everyone. Time to put the flag out for the long American holiday weekend.
nortex97 said:
According to the flag code it's got to have a light on it at night so I am not as diligent with that. Maybe some day.
The law requires aliens to provide DHS an address. For years, immigration courts sanctioned a loophole big enough to drive a truck through. Aliens could violate the address requirements—which is itself a crime—and thereby avoid an order of removal claiming lack of notice. I’m… pic.twitter.com/77BtRMGnBZ
— James Percival (@DHSGenCounsel) September 4, 2026
JUST IN: 6 migrants reportedly refused to get off a U.S. deportation flight in Liberia and were instead flown to Equatorial Guinea, where they remain detained in limbo.
— Polymarket (@Polymarket) September 4, 2026
🚨 BREAKING: President Trump says NO MORE SOMALIANS in the USA. He's DONE.
— Tironianae 🍊🍊 Z. - Ultra Verbum Vincet (@Tironianae) September 5, 2026
"Their country STINKS! They contribute NOTHING." 💯
"I don't want 'em, to be honest. OK? Some say, that's not politically correct. I DON'T CARE. I don't want them in our country. Their country's no good… pic.twitter.com/FuGnV6uzSV
Red states realize the removal of illegal aliens from the country reduces pressure on their social services and general public services, including education. https://t.co/XtoOKnye0F
— Shipwreckedcrew (@shipwreckedcrew) September 6, 2026
Trump administration’s $100K H-1B fee led to an 87% drop in applications from abroad, per USA TODAY.
— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) September 7, 2026
will25u said:Trump administration’s $100K H-1B fee led to an 87% drop in applications from abroad, per USA TODAY.
— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) September 7, 2026
He had a deportation order in 2020
— mike (@CatabolicState) September 9, 2026
Instead of enforcing the law, we let an unlicensed, drunk criminal roam free until he murdered Cameron Lyon on his own streets
deport them all pic.twitter.com/rSo0HdrskP
nortex97 said:He had a deportation order in 2020
— mike (@CatabolicState) September 9, 2026
Instead of enforcing the law, we let an unlicensed, drunk criminal roam free until he murdered Cameron Lyon on his own streets
deport them all pic.twitter.com/rSo0HdrskP
Sad.
Wildmen03 said:nortex97 said:He had a deportation order in 2020
— mike (@CatabolicState) September 9, 2026
Instead of enforcing the law, we let an unlicensed, drunk criminal roam free until he murdered Cameron Lyon on his own streets
deport them all pic.twitter.com/rSo0HdrskP
Sad.
3 times in my life I've had to follow a drunk driver while on the phone with the police until they got pulled over.
Once was a back road in the hill country and twice was 521 south of the beltway. There are some dive bars in the area and the Fresno area has a bunch of shady, poor neighborhoods between the beltway and HWY 6. I work late some weekends and would find myself driving through that area pretty late heading home.
Every single time I hung around to either give my statement or airdrop dash cam footage to the cop, it was a hispanic male driving.
I eventually found a different way to go home because I got tired of dealing with that stretch late at night.
Wildmen03 said:nortex97 said:He had a deportation order in 2020
— mike (@CatabolicState) September 9, 2026
Instead of enforcing the law, we let an unlicensed, drunk criminal roam free until he murdered Cameron Lyon on his own streets
deport them all pic.twitter.com/rSo0HdrskP
Sad.
3 times in my life I've had to follow a drunk driver while on the phone with the police until they got pulled over.
Once was a back road in the hill country and twice was 521 south of the beltway. There are some dive bars in the area and the Fresno area has a bunch of shady, poor neighborhoods between the beltway and HWY 6. I work late some weekends and would find myself driving through that area pretty late heading home.
Every single time I hung around to either give my statement or airdrop dash cam footage to the cop, it was a hispanic male driving.
I eventually found a different way to go home because I got tired of dealing with that stretch late at night.
ts5641 said:Wildmen03 said:nortex97 said:He had a deportation order in 2020
— mike (@CatabolicState) September 9, 2026
Instead of enforcing the law, we let an unlicensed, drunk criminal roam free until he murdered Cameron Lyon on his own streets
deport them all pic.twitter.com/rSo0HdrskP
Sad.
3 times in my life I've had to follow a drunk driver while on the phone with the police until they got pulled over.
Once was a back road in the hill country and twice was 521 south of the beltway. There are some dive bars in the area and the Fresno area has a bunch of shady, poor neighborhoods between the beltway and HWY 6. I work late some weekends and would find myself driving through that area pretty late heading home.
Every single time I hung around to either give my statement or airdrop dash cam footage to the cop, it was a hispanic male driving.
I eventually found a different way to go home because I got tired of dealing with that stretch late at night.
How do dems keep justifying this? I get the politicians do because they only care about power. Are dem voters that stupid or are they evil? Or both?
Trump admin has filed to have the census only count citizens and permanent residents, not illegal immigrants.
— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) September 9, 2026
🚨BREAKING: Congress is drafting a bill to let federal law enforcement use dye-filled water cannons on anti-ICE rioters—the color stains skin for days.
— Donald Trump Jr Q (@D_onald_trump47) September 9, 2026
Do you support this bill?
A. Hell yeah
B. No pic.twitter.com/vDvSpkOH8c
JUST IN: ICE arrests a Peruvian green card holder in Kansas for allegedly voting in the 2024 presidential election while falsely claiming U.S. citizenship.
— Polymarket (@Polymarket) September 10, 2026
ICE Seattle raided a campsite on Labor Day weekend, impacting five illegal alien families who went camping together.
— Katie Daviscourt 📸 (@KatieDaviscourt) September 10, 2026
ICE agents took the five fathers into custody, all of whom are illegal aliens from Mexico.
US Park Service rangers ratted them out. The families were shocked…
will25u said:Trump admin has filed to have the census only count citizens and permanent residents, not illegal immigrants.
— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) September 9, 2026
will25u said:ICE Seattle raided a campsite on Labor Day weekend, impacting five illegal alien families who went camping together.
— Katie Daviscourt 📸 (@KatieDaviscourt) September 10, 2026
ICE agents took the five fathers into custody, all of whom are illegal aliens from Mexico.
US Park Service rangers ratted them out. The families were shocked…
Democrats are using a discharge petition to force a House vote on H.R. 1589, a bill that gives a pathway to citizenship to 4.4 million illegal aliens.
— NumbersUSA (@NumbersUSA) September 10, 2026
3 Republicans have signed on, so they're just 1 signature away.
Tell your Rep to stand with American workers and REJECT this! pic.twitter.com/3uI0Q70wGt
13B said:will25u said:Trump admin has filed to have the census only count citizens and permanent residents, not illegal immigrants.
— Leading Report (@LeadingReport) September 9, 2026
How is this even debatable? They are here illegally, they.do.not.count nor should be counted! Shouldn't be here at all!
🚨 BOOM: Five hundred illegal aliens in four days. ICE and Florida’s sheriffs just finished a Fort Myers surge cable news somehow missed.
— Gunther Eagleman™ (@GuntherEagleman) September 11, 2026
Haitian illegal facing six charges tied to premeditated murder. Mexican cartel member. Honduran accused of molesting two kids. A Guatemalan… pic.twitter.com/rq4yFQ6ZGK